Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Kermit makes sprites for V1 people; because I didn't want to spam Fenris/Yugi's topic
Topic Started: Sep 24 2017, 06:02 PM (2,204 Views)
Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNGRG

okay so basically this is just a place for me to throw sprites when I'm done them so Fenris and Yugi's thread isn't entirely just me making sprites for kids nobody remembers.

aight

first off is Selene Acton:

Posted Image

ded:
Posted Image
Ravioli Marill - Today at 9:49 AM
(Mariavel is Kermit)

Some people that might be in V7 (or not):

Michael Froese: "Is it bad that I hope today's the day Richard finally fucking snaps, brings a gun to school, and shoots me in the head? Because I really can't deal with this shit anymore."

Valerija Bogdanovic: "If we as a society continue using words like "cuck" or "Reagan fetishist" to describe those who's political views differ from our own, we will accomplish nothing. Alienating each other will just lead to further division. If I were to insult you straight to your face, it's not like you'd hold my opinion with any merit."

Maxwell Fenster: "Okay then."

V1 sprites!

mini stuff!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

Wow look here's a big ol' spotify playlist, listen to it (only if u want im not ur boss)!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
If you could add them to the OP post in your thread, that'd be GR8. I think it's easier to keep all the sprites in one list.
(Mariavel is Kermit)

Michael Froese: "Is it bad that I hope today's the day Richard finally fucking snaps, brings a gun to school, and shoots me in the head? Because I really can't deal with this shit anymore."

Valerija Bogdanovic: "If we as a society continue using words like "cuck" or "Reagan fetishist" to describe those who's political views differ from our own, we will accomplish nothing. Alienating each other will just lead to further division. If I were to insult you straight to your face, it's not like you'd hold my opinion with any merit."

V1 sprites!

Wow look here's a big ol' spotify playlist, listen to it (only if u want im not ur boss)!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
BAM ANDREW KLOCK (dedsprite soonish)

Posted Image
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Well turns out a lot of stuff happened to Andrew so I figured I'd make an island sprite for 'em.

Krazy Klock:
Posted Image
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Today I learned that all of Kyle's v1 kids had impeccable aim unless they were shooting at someone who wasn't supposed to die.

Andrew ran out of time. (HIS LAST NAME IS KLOCK AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAUHHUI(RHU REH):

Posted Image

(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Kichiro Taka!

Posted Image
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
lol i dont know what people who die from smoke inhalation look like

Posted Image
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
CASHIN IN ON ALL THE V1 HYPE YEAH BOI

Edward Rommel:

Posted Image
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Not doing deadsprites for everyone anymore because I'm a lazy frog, but if anyone has deadsprite requests for finished kids I'll do 'em.

Jon Tognetti:
Posted Image
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
MASON LUCIEN

stinky rapist >:-(
Posted Image
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
So, decided to do something a bit different for Andrew Lipson. I made a thing of him and Dodd having fun!

Posted Image
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
River Garraty!

Posted Image
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Uriel Hunter looks like a dork.

Posted Image
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
James Coombs!

Posted Image
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jesus Christ why are there so many trenchcoats in V1 this is like the third so far

i have no idea what rais even is

Rais Sekth:
Posted Image
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Artist's Alley · Next Topic »
Add Reply