Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Kermit makes sprites for V1 people; because I didn't want to spam Fenris/Yugi's topic
Topic Started: Sep 24 2017, 06:02 PM (2,336 Views)
Kermit
Member Avatar
eEeEEEeEEEeeEeeeee
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
blblblblbpbppbllpblpblpblpbppppppppppppp im done reading the amanda and the madelaine waaaaaaaeeeeeeeo!

Kenurton Larris Mendel!

Posted Image
"Kermit you are the guy in the horror movie that finds a book bound in human skin and decides to read out loud what is inside for fun" - some mean lady named Ruggahissy

i make art i think????
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kermit
Member Avatar
eEeEEEeEEEeeEeeeee
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Callum Hadley!

Posted Image
"Kermit you are the guy in the horror movie that finds a book bound in human skin and decides to read out loud what is inside for fun" - some mean lady named Ruggahissy

i make art i think????

Kermit
Member Avatar
eEeEEEeEEEeeEeeeee
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
V1: How many ways can you spell the name Sidney?

Cydni Pullman
Posted Image

i make art i think????

Kermit
Member Avatar
eEeEEEeEEEeeEeeeee
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
JAAAAAAAAAAAACOOOOOOOOOOOOB STAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR

Kermit shoots 7 bullets at the viewer's head and chest area (shh i know that was david)

Posted Image

I just checked, and I've only got two more kids after Jacob until I'm halfway through V1. Yowza

i make art i think????

Kermit
Member Avatar
eEeEEEeEEEeeEeeeee
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Madison Satomi!

Posted Image

Aaron Bourdon's next, and after him I'll OFFICIALLY BE DONE HALF OF V1 WOW!

i make art i think????

Kermit
Member Avatar
eEeEEEeEEEeeEeeeee
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
WE'RE HALF OF THE WAY TO DODD! SOMEONE GET ADDING THESE TO THE WIKI (not me of course i'm lazy)

Aaron Bourdon!
Posted Image

i make art i think????

Kermit
Member Avatar
eEeEEEeEEEeeEeeeee
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Shinya Motomura!

Posted Image

i make art i think????

Kermit
Member Avatar
eEeEEEeEEEeeEeeeee
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Jake Driggers!

Posted Image

Kermit does the naruto run

i make art i think????

Kermit
Member Avatar
eEeEEEeEEEeeEeeeee
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Ian "M E A T" Hargrave

Posted Image

did i mention he was fat

i make art i think????

Kermit
Member Avatar
eEeEEEeEEEeeEeeeee
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
PURE DISTILLED 2005

Shoar "What the hell kind of a name is Shoar?" Wilson!

Posted Image

i make art i think????

Kermit
Member Avatar
eEeEEEeEEEeeEeeeee
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Jeez why does the 2005 Manchester United jersey have to be so complicated U G H

Fred Hughes!

Posted Image

i make art i think????

Kermit
Member Avatar
eEeEEEeEEEeeEeeeee
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Adib Harabbi!

Posted Image

i make art i think????

Kermit
Member Avatar
eEeEEEeEEEeeEeeeee
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Sven Kekule!

Posted Image

i make art i think????

backslash
Member Avatar
Who is this sassy lost child
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sven looks like a radiation zombie. I feel like he's the enemy in an arcade shooter.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

Kermit
Member Avatar
eEeEEEeEEEeeEeeeee
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Vince Samsa!

Posted Image

vince what the fuck who wears jean-shorts (jorts!?) ur only allowed to do that if ur a gay australian

im serious right now vince we need to have a talk about this ok

this is unacceptable and im afraid you need to be punished for your misdeeds.
Edited by Kermit, Dec 17 2017, 11:05 AM.

i make art i think????

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Artist's Alley · Next Topic »
Add Reply