Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly CYOA Prompts; The Choice is Yours
Topic Started: Sep 17 2017, 12:41 AM (466 Views)
Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alright girls and ghouls, put your faces on!

Sired by witches, there lies a demon named Ukobach, reborn to an evil cult every 20 years, trapped in a single room some ways to the west, only waking when the sun sets. The witches tempt the damned and throw them into the room, where the demon uses illusions to drive them insane, further tainting their blood. He strains it out of those poor souls with his bare hands, using it as oil for those hellish boilers. At the end of each day, he find refuge in the flames he's created, burning throughout the night, turning any hesitation or penance into ash. It also assures his power above the one the witches possess. But the one whom the witches no longer possess is the one he fears. Try as he might, spilling all that blood, family ties can't be cut.

----------------------

This one turned out a little shorter 'cuz I wanted to play it out IC like in Urban Unease, but maybe I'll try to do it again some other time.
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
Super Spoiler God Super Spoiler
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Other Roleplaying · Next Topic »
Add Reply