Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V7 Questions Game!; i almost wrote snatch game. this is not that
Topic Started: Sep 9 2017, 05:34 PM (1,599 Views)
TheLordOfAwesome
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Laurels
Oct 7 2017, 02:46 PM
Question: What would be inside your dream house?
Sierra Cook: "Maybe a large greenhouse garden that doubles as an aviary? Be a good place to just sit down, relax, and sketch some exotic birds."

Lucas Abernathy: "My own personal movie theater. Big screen, projector; the works, man."

Question: If you can have any extinct animal as a pet, and it would be completely loyal to you, what would it be?
V7 Charcters
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TheLordOfAwesome
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Malloon
Oct 15 2017, 12:16 PM
Question: What's your favorite quote?
Sierra:: Well, there is one quote that I like. It was from saint, or something. I don't know. My dad use to say it to me when I would get frustrated during archery when I was starting out. I think it went something like "Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best."

Lucas: Ah, shit, there are so many good ones! This is going to bug me all damn day when I give my answer because I'll probably think of a better one. Hmm, I think I'll go with a quote from the great Orson Welles. *clears throat* "'Be of good heart,' cry the dead artists out of the living past. 'Our songs will all be silenced, but what of it? Go on singing.'"

Question: You are the villain of a horror film franchise, what is your gimmick?
V7 Charcters

TheLordOfAwesome
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Quote:

Question: Do you plan on going to college? If so, where?

Sierra: I... uh... haven't really thought about it. I guess the public university here in Chattanooga is fine enough. So maybe I'll go there if I decide to go to college.

Lucas: I've considered going to film school. The closest is the Arts Institutes in Nashville, so maybe there? Then again, some really good filmmakers never went to film school so maybe I won't either!

Question: What is one thing that you would like to change about the world?
Edited by TheLordOfAwesome, Oct 24 2017, 10:58 AM.
V7 Charcters

TheLordOfAwesome
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Quote:

Question: Do you see yourself ever getting married one day? If so, what would your married life be like?

Sierra: Well I would like to get married to some day, especially with someone who really loves me for who I am. Guy or a girl, doesn't matter. As for what it'd be like? I have no clue, but hopefully it isn't like those married couples where we hardly see each other because one works during the day and the other has a night shift job or something and our days off are never in-sync, and maybe once a week we go on a date or have sex just to try and justify our continuing relationship with one another. So, yeah, hopefully nothing like that. Oh, I'm fucking never having kids, did I mention that?

Lucas: Assuming I can keep a girl around long enough to get married to them? Sure! I don't want to be a bachelor forever! I'd like people to think I can commit to a relationship and not have it fall apart on me! I want a great goddamn marriage to a beautiful woman who can talk to me intelligently about movies and art! We'd talk about that shit all the time! And we'd be somebodies! Me, a famous movie director, and her, maybe an actress or a producer or a singer, something! When we walk down the red carpet together arm in arm, people are gonna be whispering our names in reverent tones! Also sex. Lots of it! The kinkier the better! Maybe kids down the line as well, but I'm not married to that idea.

Question: The real world is now a musical, you get a musical number, what song do you sing?
V7 Charcters

TheLordOfAwesome
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Quote:

Question: Have you ever cheated on a test? If so, what was your method?

Sierra: A few times. I typically study for tests, but in the times I forget to or when I just put it off I just ask one of my friends who did study to text me the answers. Doesn't always work...

Lucas: Nope! My parents are already annoyed at me for not taking my school work seriously! If they found out I cheated on a test they would probably ring my neck! No, no... Better safe than sorry. If I need to pass a test I study like everyone else! ...Even if the subject is super boring... Ugh...

Question: What is one thing you were really proud of when you were younger but now are super embarrassed about it?
V7 Charcters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply