Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V7 Questions Game!; i almost wrote snatch game. this is not that
Topic Started: Sep 9 2017, 05:34 PM (1,597 Views)
Ryuki
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Quote:

Do you have pets? If not, what would you like, if time, money, or effort weren't an issue?

Ned: We used to have a dog named Scotty, because he was Scottish terrier. My dad isn't very creative with names. He died when I was 6, so I have little memories of him. I wouldn't mind having a new puppy around the house. Maybe a retriever.

Yuki: Something small, like a kitten. Yuko would definitely love that.

Zach: I'd like something dangerous looking, like a tarantula or a cobra. I'd love to see the look on people's faces when I show them something like that.

Question: If your life was a video game, what genre would it be?
Art

Character Concepts
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ryuki
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Quote:

If you could have three wishes, what would they be? Assume there's no monkey's paw/evil genie shenanigans.

Ned: My first wish would be to have lunch with Tara Strong, Cathy Cavadini, and EG Daily. Wait does that count as three? Anyway, my second wish, is for Teen Titans Go to be cancelled. Screw that show. Finally, my third wish, is to land a voice acting gig at Funimation.

Yuki: Hmmm... I guess my first wish is to go to Japan to visit my grandparents. I rarely get to see them. My second wish, is for a dragon. Not a huge fire breathing one like in the Hobbit, but one that's the size of a ferret, so it can climb on my shoulder. For my last wish, I guess I'll be cliche and say I want a million dollars. It'll make paying for college easier.

Zach: My first wish is for my own reality show. Second, I wanna be taller. And finally, a million subscribers on my Youtube channel. That'll show everyone that looks down on me!

Question: If you could have lunch with any celebrity, who would it be?
Art

Character Concepts

Ryuki
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: If you discovered that your friend stole something from a store, how would you react?

Ned: I would not approve.

Yuki: I would probably tell them to return it.

Zach: It was their choice to do it, so they'll have to deal with that shit. It has nothing to do with me.

Question: If you had the power over one of the following elements: fire, wind, water, earth, light, or darkness, which one would it be?
Edited by Ryuki, Oct 7 2017, 12:51 PM.
Art

Character Concepts

Ryuki
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Quote:

What celebrity or fictional character do you resemble/identify with?

Ned: I guess I identify with characters like Spongebob and Pinkie Pie. I like doing voice acting just like Spongebob likes cooking krabby patties, and I like to entertain and see others smile like Pinkie.

Yuki: I suppose I relate to Carrie White. The shy part, not the telekinetic part.

Zach: I guess I'd say I'm like those guys on Impractical Jokers. They are a big influence for my videos.

Question: If you could have 1 last meal before you died, what would you want?
Art

Character Concepts

Ryuki
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: What's your favorite genre or style of music? Favorite artists within said genres?

Ned: I don't really have a preference in music, but if I had to choose, I'd say J-Pop. I can thank anime for that.

Yuki: I'm mostly partial to classical, but I also have a soft spot for pop songs.

Zach: Hard rock of course! AC DC and Van Halen rule!

Question: What's the worst movie you have ever seen?
Edited by Ryuki, Oct 15 2017, 08:35 AM.
Art

Character Concepts

Ryuki
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: Do you have any extended family living nearby? How often do you visit then?

Ned: My grandparents, on my dad's side, live in Nashville. Also, I have an uncle and aunt on my mom's side that live in Knoxville. My family and I often visit them during the holidays and over the summer. My grandfather worked as a banker, so I guess my dad learned everything he knows from him. My uncle is a huge country music buff and he dabbles with the guitar. He's not bad, I guess, but I don't listen to country music very often.

Yuki: Most of our relatives live in Japan. My grandparents live in Tokyo, so it's incredibly rare to see them. What's even more rare is them coming to America to see us.

Zach: I have a bunch of relatives in Atlanta. My family and I make trips to see them over Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Question: Where do you usually like to hang out when not in school?
Art

Character Concepts

Ryuki
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: The real world is now a musical, you get a musical number, what song do you sing?

Ned: ~It's the best day ever!~Best day ever!~...Y'know, from Spongebob.

Yuki: Maybe a song about how a quiet girl like me wishes for a life of adventure. Like Belle from Beauty and the Beast.

Zach: I don't see any lame ass musicals. If anything, I'd like to have a badass guitar riff follow me everytime I make an entrance.

Question: What do you think is the biggest mistake you have ever made in your life?
Art

Character Concepts

Ryuki
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: What do you believe is your greatest achievement throughout your high school career?

Ned: I can safely say seeing people smile at theater club's performances is a great achievement. Also, I got at least a thousand subscribers on my Youtube account.

Yuki: Some of the students I tutored say the sessions have been paying off. It fills me with pride to know they're doing better.

Zach: My achievements come in the form of successful new pranks, subscribers on Youtube, and the look on my victims' faces.

Question: Have you ever cheated on a test? If so, what was your method?
Edited by Ryuki, Nov 28 2017, 09:19 PM.
Art

Character Concepts

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply