Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V7 Questions Game!; i almost wrote snatch game. this is not that
Topic Started: Sep 9 2017, 05:34 PM (1,592 Views)
Malloon
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Quote:

Question: What's the last song that got stuck in your head?

Chloe: "Oh, uh, well that's not something that sticks with me, really. Though I guess... sometimes I get bad songs stuck in my head just because they're omnipresent, but I try to ignore them by distracting myself. And I forget about them after they disappear off the charts. The only one I can remember the name of is 'Scream and Shout'. You know, with 'Will.i.am and Britney biiiatch'.

"And now it's in my head again. Gah! I hate that song."

Joey: "Oh God! Please don't make me answer this! This can only lead to madness, you know that!

"Well, if you have to know, it was 'Subterranean Homesick Blues '. You know, by Bob Dylan. Not that I'm some big Bob Dylan fan, but I like to dabble, usually in things that were recommended to me. I get a lot of useful info that way, which I'm always grateful for. Anyway, these Blues, they've got a rhythm to them that I just can't shake. The lyrics don't make any sense, but you can't have everything, right? 'Johnny's in the basement, mixing up the medicine, I'm on the pavement, da da da da da da da, something something'. *Chuckle* Well, as long as I'm suffering, how about you join me? What song can't you get rid of?"

Warning: The following contains ethnic slurs. It was written to practice the voice of a character, but I don't want to subject people to his statements unnecessarily.

Question: You know what you did, so do we. We even have it recorded. We won't share it if you tell us why. Why did you do it?
Edited by Malloon, Sep 29 2017, 05:11 PM.
V6 Character - Benjamin "Squirrel" Lichter [ ~ / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / > ] - You'll find him in the clouds.
Future Characters:
Chloe Bruges - You'll find her doing math.
Joseph "Joey" Quintero - You'll find him writing speaches.
Keith Rogers - You'll find him out with his gang.

In the unlikely event you want to use my characters...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Malloon
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Chloe: Twilight. I know, it's not very original, but I don't watch movies a lot. And if I do, I tend to stick to the ones I know I'll enjoy - I don't like to waste my time on things that'll disappoint me. But I saw Twilight once one summer evening, when I had the flu and there was nothing else on. And yes, it was awful, the worst film I've seen to date. But compared to what I had expected... it wasn't that bad. It was just bland. And boring.

Joey: Hm. I'm going to have to go with "Son of the Mask". I enjoyed the heck out of the first movie, but the second one, well, I felt violated, sort of. I just couldn't get through it. And I'm not going to talk about it, though I will say this: "Trainspotters" only had the second most scary baby on screen, and "Son of the Mask" did it by accident. That's how bad it is.

Same deal as before.

Question: What's your favorite quote?
V6 Character - Benjamin "Squirrel" Lichter [ ~ / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / > ] - You'll find him in the clouds.
Future Characters:
Chloe Bruges - You'll find her doing math.
Joseph "Joey" Quintero - You'll find him writing speaches.
Keith Rogers - You'll find him out with his gang.

In the unlikely event you want to use my characters...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply