Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V7 Questions Game!; i almost wrote snatch game. this is not that
Topic Started: Sep 9 2017, 05:34 PM (2,126 Views)
Zetsumodernista
Member Avatar
escaping the real world to face reality
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Aoi: Quiet. Study time is for studying. If you're chatting while you're studying you're doing it wrong.

Megan: Oh, um. I kinda like both? It varies from day to day, really. Like, sometimes it's so quiet you can hear the clock ticking and that gets really distracting, but sometimes the ticking seems kinda cool and aesthetic? Same with working in a noisy environment. Sometimes I really like the ambience and it almost turns into background music, but sometimes I keep on catching snippets of convos and I can't stop thinking about them.

You have 10 minutes to live. What do you do?
dear god dear god tinkle tinkle hoy

G056: Asuka Takahara: The one who can out-pretentious them all.
- Memories: 1
- Pregame: 1
- V6: 1-2
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Zetsumodernista
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Aoi: Whichever is most useful. Whichever would solve disease, world hunger, global warming, or whatever. Or maybe a keystone species whose extinction resulted in ecosystem collapse.

Megan: Aww, I can only pick one? ;-; Hmmm, well, since the universe is like infinitely huge, it probably contains alien fauna, so can I pick something like that? If so, I'd go with a powerful benevolent race of intelligent beings that went extinct through tragic circumstances, and also look like puppies. If not...uh, mammoth, maybe? Maybe dinosaurs are cooler, but I feel kinda guilty about what we did to the mammoths.

If you could be somebody else, who would you be?

Zetsumodernista
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Aoi: ...what are you doing with your life?

Megan: *tilts head* San! Like, the wolf girl from Princess Mononoke! I'd say Kiki or Naoko from The Wind Rises but...um, those seem a little too easy given the parameters? Sorry for munchkining...

Dustin: Nietzsche? Or maybe, like, a beat poet or something.

What's a major fear that you have that you're pretty sure isn't a fear for anyone you know?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply