Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V7 Questions Game!; i almost wrote snatch game. this is not that
Topic Started: Sep 9 2017, 05:34 PM (1,602 Views)
backslash
Member Avatar
And I am still hungry.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: Happy Halloween! What did you do for it last year?

Myles: Marathoned horror movies and uploaded a bunch of horror makeup pics to Instagram, mainly.

Andy: Partied at Hel's place, like usual. We watched some movies too, drank and ate a ton of candy, and got sick the next day.

Dolly: I took Petra trick-or-treating, but before the night of Halloween itself I got together with friends to play around with some of the occult stuff. After Petra was tired out, I stayed up and listened to some audiobooks... and snuck some of her candy, but only the ones she wouldn't eat anyway.

Astor: Dressed up for fun, but I didn't really go out anywhere. During the week, mom's studio hosted some Halloween events for the younger kids and I helped out with that.

Mercy: Ha, the good thing about looking like a kid sometimes, is that nobody will call you on it if you dress up and go trick-or-treating. I got a ton of candy, and lots of compliments on my cat costume too.

Question: What is the farthest you have ever traveled away from home, and why?
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

backslash
Member Avatar
And I am still hungry.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: What do you think is the biggest mistake you have ever made in your life?

Myles: Blaise d'Aramitz.

Andy: Uh, jeez... I've kind of made a lot of mistakes? Probably fucking up in the first go-round of freshman year and having to start over, but on the other hand that led to a lot of good things so I dunno? Plenty of time left to make worse mistakes.

Dolly: Any time that I've committed too soon to something I didn't end up wanting to stick with, or overshared about something that should have been private. I didn't always keep my mouth shut as much as I should have when I was younger.

Astor: Well I've had to run or hide from the cops once or twice because I got spotted tagging or being somewhere I wasn't supposed to be, so technically that's a mistake. A bigger mistake would be letting my parents find out, to be honest.

Mercy: Not finding something I'm good at or not working hard enough at the things I'm kind of good at already, probably. Once you fall behind and other people get more skilled at things, it's hard to keep up.

Question: How often do you dream, and what do you dream about?
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply