Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V7 Questions Game!; i almost wrote snatch game. this is not that
Topic Started: Sep 9 2017, 05:34 PM (1,582 Views)
Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: What's your favorite movie?

Asante: Fusion Reborn. Otherwise, Hoosiers.

Mitzi: I actually haven't watched a lot of recent movies...I watched a lot of Disney and Anime stuff when I was a kid, so maybe something like...Metropolis? If anyone knows what that is, I had it on VHS.

Yuri: Moneyball. It speaks to me.

Question: Can the pen be mightier than the sword if actions speak louder than words?
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
Super Spoiler God Super Spoiler
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: What do you like to do on the weekends?

Asante: New episodes of Super come out on Saturdays, so I try not to miss that. After that though, I'll probably just watch whatever game is on, or just hang out.

Mitzi: Um...nothing right now I guess. I've just been super chilled out since school is almost over. It has given me more motivation to practice my keytar though.

Yuri: A lot of the times my parents drag me to the country club though during the day, though it's not so bad if someone up and plays cards with me. Otherwise, I bring my notebook along with me and keep an eye on the ESPN app.

Question: If you could have three wishes, what would they be? Assume there's no monkey's paw/evil genie shenanigans.
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
Super Spoiler God Super Spoiler
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply