Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V7 Questions Game!; i almost wrote snatch game. this is not that
Topic Started: Sep 9 2017, 05:34 PM (2,110 Views)
Aloha
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

If a trolley was heading towards a group of five people tied to the tracks, and the only way to save those people was to pull the lever you happen to be standing next to and divert the trolley onto a set of tracks with just one person tied to them, would you pull the lever?

Alison - “Well, that’s a little...extreme, but wouldn’t it be obvious to spare the most people?”

Nate - “Man, I’d break down if put in charge of people’s lives like that. But thinking objectively, I’d choose to pull the lever.”

Isra - “Depends on who they are. Like, there’s a difference between a whole stranger versus my friends than, say, a friend versus five strangers.”

Floyd - “I...honestly don’t know. Honestly, thinking about this makes me real uncomfortable...”

Teddy - “I can’t answer seriously because all I can think of are the memes.”

Question: What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?
Characters

Chat Quotes

Arts!

Open to constructive criticism!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Aloha
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

You are locked in a room with your greatest fear. You have two hours to get rid of it, whatever this means to you, or else it will consume you. How do you fare?

Alison - “Hmm, I'm not exactly sure what I'm afraid of. I suppose...heights? But how do I get rid of that? I would just have to climb down, wouldn't I?”

Nate - “So what, I'm trapped in a room with the creeping feeling that I'll never amount to anything? Buddy I deal with that shit every day, and for me, a nap usually staves it off. I'm good."

Isra - “I have no idea how to deal with alligators so...I'll spend that time making my own funeral arrangements.”

Floyd - "Badly. I don't do well with raccoons."

Teddy - “Okay, I really hate bugs, but I can probably stomp on them if my life is on the line. Not gonna stop me from screaming the entire time though."

Question: What celebrity or fictional character do you resemble/identify with?
Characters

Chat Quotes

Arts!

Aloha
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

You've just got a new RV that could take you from the tip of Alaska to Cape Horn in Chile, and get to fill it with a bunch of your friends. Who do you take, but more importantly, where do you go in it?

Alison - “Blake, Max, Ivy, and Gyu-ri. As for where...hm. Perhaps Washington D.C.? A field trip to our nation’s capital seems fun.”

Nate - “Oh man, this is a little hard...maybe go to California with a couple of friends, like maybe Kelly, Lucas, Ariana, Beryl, and Hel? Or maybe the Pacific Northwest, cause I’ve never been and it seems super nice…”

Isra - “BEYOND HUMAN IS GOING ON TOUR BABY!”

Floyd - “There’s no, like, bridge to Asia yet, right? Cause at first I wanted to take the anime club to Japan...I might take my brothers somewhere instead, but I dunno where.”

Teddy - “I’m gonna load that RV up with every single member of the Gay-Straight Alliance and get us the hell out of Tennessee.”

Question: What’s your fursona spirit animal?
Characters

Chat Quotes

Arts!

Aloha
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: What is the farthest you have ever traveled away from home, and why?

Alison - “Hmm, the farthest my family usually goes is Utah, but when I was seven or eight we went to Hawaii on summer vacation.”

Nate - “I think the farthest was traveling to the Philippines as a kid to visit relatives. I was super young, so I don’t remember much about it.”

Isra - “France. My sister was studying abroad, and my parents thought it’d be fun to go visit her there.”

Floyd - “I don’t travel much...my family have relatives in the next state over, so that’s about as far as we’ve gone.”

Teddy - “I’ve been over the border to visit one of my dad’s sisters in Vancouver, and that’s really the only time I’ve ever left the country at all.”

Question: Do you have any extended family living nearby? How often do you visit then?
Characters

Chat Quotes

Arts!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply