Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V7 Questions Game!; i almost wrote snatch game. this is not that
Topic Started: Sep 9 2017, 05:34 PM (1,603 Views)
KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you want to be?

Roxie- There are a lot of places I want to go someday. The world's full of interesting stuff, yeah? I've always wanted to go to a Universal Studios park, though. I've never been, but it looks fun. And their Halloween events are the bomb. Seriously, I follow what they've had planned every year. Y'know, read reviews, watch videos about the houses and scarezones, all that. I'd love to go in person someday. Universal, any time of the year, would be my answer.

Bree- Um, Chattanooga Aquarium, I guess.

Question: What's your favorite movie?
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Humiliating things I caught you guys saying

Kami's Promise for v6 (doing this again)

Posted Image

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: What's the worst thing you've ever had to eat?

Roxie- So... hospital food. It's kind of like bad cafeteria food, but you're also in pain times a gazillion. Yeah, when I was in the hospital, some of it wasn't bad. But then there's stuff you can tell was pre-made and probably spent the past year in the freezer or something. Word of advice: avoid the meat. I remember that a few times, when I had people over, they'd give me some food. So at least I was fed in other ways?

Bree- Oh my god. I've never eaten it, obviously, but I read online that there's this dish in like, Asia or somewhere? Basically, they'd take a live fish, right? And then they'd boil half of it. Like, alive. Then they'd serve it while it's still alive, and people would eat it. It was one of the most disgusting things I've ever heard of in my life. Not only is it gross, but... look, I'm not PETA or whatever, but there's eating meat, and then there's sadism.

... Also, don't drink gas station slushies. They're sugary and full of mold.

Question: Do you have pets? If not, what would you like, if time, money, or effort weren't an issue?
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Posted Image

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: You know what you did, so do we. We even have it recorded. We won't share it if you tell us why. Why did you do it?

Roxie- ... What did I do? Is this the time I rec'd Poultrygeist as a joke? I mean, it's gross and offensive, so I can totally understand why someone would get upset. But not sure how blackmail-able that is. I did it because... well, it was painful for me, and I had to share the pain.

Bree- Urgh. Look, that was a one time thing. And I did it because he was obnoxious. So yeah, that was why I ditched him at the theater. *crosses arms, frowns*

Question: Weapon of choice?
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.

In Loving Memory

Posted Image

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: What is one thing that you would like to change about the world?

Roxie- If you ask me? I think most problems in the world come from simply not accepting things that are different. Like, most of my leg is gone, my idea of a nice Christmas is less "wait for Santa" and more "let's go eat at the Asian buffet," I like spooky stuff, I chow down on waffles like a pro, and I think retro 80s and 90s stuff is cool. Am I harming anyone? No! It sucks, because that's how stupid prejudice happens. Like, "I hate dogs so people who like dogs suck," or even worse, something like, say, racism or sexism. Not cool, yeah? And then people think they're weird or uncool or whatever, and they feel bad. If people were even just, like, ten percent more accepting of harmless differences that don't effect them? I think we'd eliminate a ton of pain in the world. Just me, though.

Bree- So, animal abuse. People abuse is bad, too, but in a way, animal abuse can be worse. I think it's because half of the time, they don't even have a good way of fighting back that we can't do something about. I already mentioned the super-gross cook-and-eat-fish alive thing, but let's face it, animals deserve better. Again, I'm not PETA, I eat meat, but we need to do better. And it's pretty bad, because we put whales into giant fishtanks where they lose their shit just so we can be entertained, we pollute, and all this nasty nasty crap, and yeah, I'm glad we're dealing with all that. But what I also hate is that we only care when they're cute. Do you know what's happening with coral? It's been depleting rapidly, and many habitats are going away. It's awful. So, I guess that's my answer? People caring more about animals in general, and not just the ones we like or the ones we can use, basically.

Question: Happy Halloween! What did you do for it last year?
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.

In Loving Memory

Posted Image

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: What is one thing you were really proud of when you were younger but now are super embarrassed about it?

Roxie- To be honest, I think anyone who's even vaguely artsy looks back on their old work and goes "urgh, why did I do that?" It's really part of the creative process. My first attempt at... what was it? I think it was zombie makeup. It was back when I first started really practicing. I still have pics, and you could tell I made a ton of beginner's mistakes. My first few attempts at videos were kinda cringey, too. The good thing is, at least we can look at stuff like that and use it as a good scale of how much I've improved.

Bree- When I was in kindergarten, I pushed a jerk off a play structure. He wasn't hurt or anything, but back then I was proud of myself for doing it, even if the teacher made me take time-out. Now though... yeah, I face-palm too.

Question: When did you stop believing in Santa?
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.

In Loving Memory

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply