Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V7 Questions Game!; i almost wrote snatch game. this is not that
Topic Started: Sep 9 2017, 05:34 PM (2,108 Views)
MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: If you had the power over one of the following elements: fire, wind, water, earth, light, or darkness, which one would it be?

Wyatt: I'd use the kami-hami-ha or whatever to wipe your stupid fuckin' face off the planet for asking such a gay-ass question. (... Probably Earth.)

Justin: I think I like the power of light the most! Nothin' wrong with mosta them and you could prol'ly make a case for a few'a them, but light's like... the most powerful, I think? See where I'm goin' with this? It's both like, holy AND heat.

Cheridene: ... Um... where's electricity? 'Cuz that's mine. Of the others? Wind, I guess.

Question: You can take one object in your room with you on a foot journey across the state of Tennessee. What would you bring, and why? (No money/currency allowed)
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: Do you know any good jokes?

Justin: A fat man and a skinny man go jogging. The skinny man runs in short bursts, the fat man runs in burst shorts!

Cheridene: So like, there's this guy, and he comes home to find a note on the refrigerator that says- oh, the note is from his wife, okay? So he finds a note on the fridge that's all like 'This isn't working. I'm at my mother's house.' So the man opens the fridge and the light comes on, so he says to himself, 'what the fuck man? The fridge is working fine!'

Wyatt: If only Africa had more mosquito nets, then every year we could save millions of mosquitoes from dying needlessly of AIDS.

Question: Quick, run, terrorists are going to kidnap your class and make you fight to death on an island! Who's your battle buddy, the one person you can depend on the most?
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: What’s your fursona spirit animal?

Wyatt: How about this - "Question: What prompted you to ask this shit question, you fucking queer?" You want me to say that I should dress up as a raccoon or some shit and go fuck my equally faggoty friends? Well, fuck that.

... Huh? 'Choo say, Bret?

Oh. I guess it'd be a horse or something. Not a fucking pony but like, one of the Budweiser horses, the fuckin' huge ones. Big, strong, never give up, that sort of thing.

Justin: Huh. That's actually a really tough question for me because I can't think of myself as anything other than, like, a person. ... Maybe like, a trout? Sometimes you just gotta go where life takes you, and enjoy the ride. Own your stream, make it yours, and enjoy the ride as it takes you on your course!

Cheridene: Gazelle. Definitely a gazelle. Did I answer that too fast? It's just... me, man.

Question: Of all the books you've had to read for school, did you have a particular fondness for any of them? What's your favorite?
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply