Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V7 Questions Game!; i almost wrote snatch game. this is not that
Topic Started: Sep 9 2017, 05:34 PM (1,594 Views)
Blastinus
Member Avatar
That's Just Crazy Talk
[ *  *  *  * ]
Un-Persona
Sep 27 2017, 12:22 AM
Question: Can the pen be mightier than the sword if actions speak louder than words?
Reuben: The pen may be quieter, but that means it's a deadly assassin, lying in wait. No one is safe.

Jeff: I.......shut up.

Kenzie: Well, the answer's simple really. The people with the pens are the ones who tell the people with swords what to do.

Sarah: You're kidding me, right? Pens don't beat swords, period. You'd just cut 'em in half.

Question: What's the worst thing you've ever had to eat?
Edited by Blastinus, Sep 27 2017, 12:58 AM.
V7 Kids
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Blastinus
Member Avatar
That's Just Crazy Talk
[ *  *  *  * ]
Brackie
Sep 27 2017, 09:48 AM
Question: Boxers or briefs?
Reuben: Well, you tell me. If someone pulls your pants down, which one do you think is less humiliating? Not...speaking from personal experience or...anything...

Jeff: Briefs, duh! Who'd want to hide these? *strikes a leg-flexing pose*

Kenzie: Come now, that's really none of your business.

Sarah: I choose...thongs! *grins*

Question: If you had a million dollars, how would you use it?
V7 Kids

Blastinus
Member Avatar
That's Just Crazy Talk
[ *  *  *  * ]
Kermit
Sep 27 2017, 08:20 PM
Question: In your opinion, who is the ugliest celebrity?
Reuben: Steve Buscemi. Hands down. End of discussion.

Jeff: Probably Kristen Stewart. She's always doing this thing *hangs his mouth open* and it's disgusting.

Kenzie: I guess he's not ugly, per se, but I really can't stand John Travolta. Something about his smile is just...Egh.

Sarah: Ooh, ugly ones, that's tough. You don't get a lot of ugly actors. Let's say...Don Knotts? You know, from the Andy Griffith Show? He's all bug-eyed and skinny and stuff. How does someone like that get to be an actor anyway?

Question: What do you like to do on the weekends?
V7 Kids

Blastinus
Member Avatar
That's Just Crazy Talk
[ *  *  *  * ]
Laurels
Sep 30 2017, 12:03 PM
Question: If you could go back in time and be a part of any historical movement or revolution, which one would it be and why?
Reuben: Probably something recent. I like the Renaissance, but I wouldn't want to deal with medieval plumbing.

Jeff: I dunno, the American Revolution?

Kenzie: I have to be in the movement, right? Hmm...What about the 60's? Free love, singing songs, and you can wear whatever you like and nobody will think you're weird. Because EVERYONE's weird!

Sarah: Me? I'd be a mafia hit...woman, making the rats swim with the fishes and wearing slick hats! Or...wait, no, I'd be a dame. Never mind!

Question: Do you work better in a noisy or quiet environment?
V7 Kids

Blastinus
Member Avatar
That's Just Crazy Talk
[ *  *  *  * ]
Kermit
Sep 30 2017, 01:12 PM
If a zombie apocalypse suddenly began, what would be the first thing you do?
Reuben: Well, I mean, realistically, a rotting corpse would fall apart in a month or two, so you just stock up food, take cover in a basement or whatever, and the world will be zombie-free in no time. Even if one of them grabbed you, their arm would probably just fall off, so...But I guess if you're talking Hollywood zombies, then I'd probably try to find a cure, fail, and let some rugged action hero save the day instead.

Jeff: You know that zombies aren't real, right? Sheesh, kids and their imagination.

Kenzie: Hmm, my dad owns a helicopter, so I guess I'd just fly away. Then we'd live in the Caribbean somewhere, probably get some sun, and the whole thing would be sorted out by the time we get back.

Sarah: You kidding? I'd be out there with a crowbar, bustin' heads! *she punches her fist down into her other hand* Everyone in these movies is all like "Oh no, zombies! What do we do!" And I'm like "Come on! The world is full of sticks!"

Question: If you discovered that your friend stole something from a store, how would you react?
V7 Kids

Blastinus
Member Avatar
That's Just Crazy Talk
[ *  *  *  * ]
Zetsumodernista
Oct 10 2017, 04:27 PM
If you could be somebody else, who would you be?
Reuben: Probably Superman. I've always wanted to fly, and I could be super fast, invulnerable, and I'd be way smarter than him. No flying straight at people like a dumb brick. It's super speed all the way. Most people when they want to be a superhero, they want to be Batman, but let's be real here. His life is miserable, his city is crappy, and the guy's clearly nuts. Who'd actually want to be Batman? Is it because he's rich? Superman can just crush coal into diamonds and be rich in seconds! Or even- (this goes on for a while)

Jeff: Well, I'd want to be my own man, of course, but if I could be a famous quarterback like Tom Brady...That's my dream, you know? Not to be Tom Brady, but I mean, to be a famous QB. Top-tier talent with a six-figure salary. Set for life.

Kenzie: Oprah, of course! She's fashionable, she's famous, she's beautiful, and everyone looks up to her! If I had my own show, my own magazine...Oh, that would be a dream come true!

Sarah: What, and give up on the life I already have? Not a chance!

Question: Do you know any good jokes?
V7 Kids

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply