Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V7 Questions Game!; i almost wrote snatch game. this is not that
Topic Started: Sep 9 2017, 05:34 PM (2,122 Views)
backslash
Member Avatar
Who is this sassy lost child
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: Happy Halloween! What did you do for it last year?

Myles: Marathoned horror movies and uploaded a bunch of horror makeup pics to Instagram, mainly.

Andy: Partied at Hel's place, like usual. We watched some movies too, drank and ate a ton of candy, and got sick the next day.

Dolly: I took Petra trick-or-treating, but before the night of Halloween itself I got together with friends to play around with some of the occult stuff. After Petra was tired out, I stayed up and listened to some audiobooks... and snuck some of her candy, but only the ones she wouldn't eat anyway.

Astor: Dressed up for fun, but I didn't really go out anywhere. During the week, mom's studio hosted some Halloween events for the younger kids and I helped out with that.

Mercy: Ha, the good thing about looking like a kid sometimes, is that nobody will call you on it if you dress up and go trick-or-treating. I got a ton of candy, and lots of compliments on my cat costume too.

Question: What is the farthest you have ever traveled away from home, and why?
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Aloha
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: What is the farthest you have ever traveled away from home, and why?

Alison - “Hmm, the farthest my family usually goes is Utah, but when I was seven or eight we went to Hawaii on summer vacation.”

Nate - “I think the farthest was traveling to the Philippines as a kid to visit relatives. I was super young, so I don’t remember much about it.”

Isra - “France. My sister was studying abroad, and my parents thought it’d be fun to go visit her there.”

Floyd - “I don’t travel much...my family have relatives in the next state over, so that’s about as far as we’ve gone.”

Teddy - “I’ve been over the border to visit one of my dad’s sisters in Vancouver, and that’s really the only time I’ve ever left the country at all.”

Question: Do you have any extended family living nearby? How often do you visit then?
Characters

Chat Quotes

Arts!

Open to constructive criticism!

Ryuki
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: Do you have any extended family living nearby? How often do you visit then?

Ned: My grandparents, on my dad's side, live in Nashville. Also, I have an uncle and aunt on my mom's side that live in Knoxville. My family and I often visit them during the holidays and over the summer. My grandfather worked as a banker, so I guess my dad learned everything he knows from him. My uncle is a huge country music buff and he dabbles with the guitar. He's not bad, I guess, but I don't listen to country music very often.

Yuki: Most of our relatives live in Japan. My grandparents live in Tokyo, so it's incredibly rare to see them. What's even more rare is them coming to America to see us.

Zach: I have a bunch of relatives in Atlanta. My family and I make trips to see them over Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Question: Where do you usually like to hang out when not in school?
Art

Character Concepts

Aura
Member Avatar
Has seen that which cannot be unseen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: Where do you usually like to hang out when not in school?

Aleksandra: Does basketball practice count as school? Other than that, um... I guess I spend a lot of time at home.

Tony: You can find me cookin' some tamales down at Ibarra's. Best Mexican food in town, and I ain't just sayin' that.

Kyle: I go to the library a lot to pick up books and do research on the computer, Either that or I'm out with my parents doing some work.

Saffron: I'll hang out pretty much anywhere. Why stay in one place, am I right?

Question: What's your ideal birthday celebration?
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Characters

Posted Image

Brackie
Member Avatar
personification of adhd
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: What's your ideal birthday celebration?

Gaelan: Our entire group visiting Memphis for the weekend. Me, Ariana, Heather, Keisha, we hit the town up and do whatever a bunch of 18-year-olds can do. We can't club, but who said we can't drink?

Jiji: Oh gosh, I'm not much of a birthday person. I guess just a day at home, or at school or something, but the only difference is Riri is actually interested in what I have to say.

Jordan: Dinner out at a great restaurant with the family, we all eat however much we want, on the house. Hey, you said ideal, not realistic.

Mikki: Me, Forrest, Charelle, a shitload of LSD, salvia, shrooms, you name it; we start on Friday night and don't emerge till Monday morning.

Kayden: I've always wanted to visit Dollywood.

Question: Do you see yourself ever getting married one day? If so, what would your married life be like?
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I can't sing but I wrote you a song

Wrong notes but the melody's so clear

When I'm lost, I'm still close to gold

cause I found my treasure in you

TheLordOfAwesome
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Quote:

Question: Do you see yourself ever getting married one day? If so, what would your married life be like?

Sierra: Well I would like to get married to some day, especially with someone who really loves me for who I am. Guy or a girl, doesn't matter. As for what it'd be like? I have no clue, but hopefully it isn't like those married couples where we hardly see each other because one works during the day and the other has a night shift job or something and our days off are never in-sync, and maybe once a week we go on a date or have sex just to try and justify our continuing relationship with one another. So, yeah, hopefully nothing like that. Oh, I'm fucking never having kids, did I mention that?

Lucas: Assuming I can keep a girl around long enough to get married to them? Sure! I don't want to be a bachelor forever! I'd like people to think I can commit to a relationship and not have it fall apart on me! I want a great goddamn marriage to a beautiful woman who can talk to me intelligently about movies and art! We'd talk about that shit all the time! And we'd be somebodies! Me, a famous movie director, and her, maybe an actress or a producer or a singer, something! When we walk down the red carpet together arm in arm, people are gonna be whispering our names in reverent tones! Also sex. Lots of it! The kinkier the better! Maybe kids down the line as well, but I'm not married to that idea.

Question: The real world is now a musical, you get a musical number, what song do you sing?
V7 Charcters

Ryuki
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: The real world is now a musical, you get a musical number, what song do you sing?

Ned: ~It's the best day ever!~Best day ever!~...Y'know, from Spongebob.

Yuki: Maybe a song about how a quiet girl like me wishes for a life of adventure. Like Belle from Beauty and the Beast.

Zach: I don't see any lame ass musicals. If anything, I'd like to have a badass guitar riff follow me everytime I make an entrance.

Question: What do you think is the biggest mistake you have ever made in your life?
Art

Character Concepts

backslash
Member Avatar
Who is this sassy lost child
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: What do you think is the biggest mistake you have ever made in your life?

Myles: Blaise d'Aramitz.

Andy: Uh, jeez... I've kind of made a lot of mistakes? Probably fucking up in the first go-round of freshman year and having to start over, but on the other hand that led to a lot of good things so I dunno? Plenty of time left to make worse mistakes.

Dolly: Any time that I've committed too soon to something I didn't end up wanting to stick with, or overshared about something that should have been private. I didn't always keep my mouth shut as much as I should have when I was younger.

Astor: Well I've had to run or hide from the cops once or twice because I got spotted tagging or being somewhere I wasn't supposed to be, so technically that's a mistake. A bigger mistake would be letting my parents find out, to be honest.

Mercy: Not finding something I'm good at or not working hard enough at the things I'm kind of good at already, probably. Once you fall behind and other people get more skilled at things, it's hard to keep up.

Question: How often do you dream, and what do you dream about?
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

Somersault
Member Avatar
i'm a boss ass bitch (bitch bitch)
[ *  * ]
Quote:

Question: How often do you dream, and what do you dream about?

Keisha: Mmm, lemme think for just a bit here. Actually, yeah, I dream like all the time, although it's usually some sort of weird shit. I remember waking up one time thinkin' about how Harriet Tubman was a boss-ass bitch or something, but who knows? Strange shit happens.

Kelly: Animals, mainly. They're always so cute to look at and cuddle, even if it's only imaginary. How often, though? Maybe once a week? I usually stay up sort-of late to study, so by the time I hit the bed, I am wiped.

Abaynesh: Don't dream, really. Focusing on what you can actually change seems like a better idea, so even if I did remember what happened, I probably would not consider it important.

Adele: Ooh! So, okay, there was this one time when like Tanisha, Joanne and I went to this shady-ass bakery, and we got some nasty-ass smelling brownies. That night, I like went to bed, and I was dreaming about this really weird invasion of like weed brownies or something, and I'm not about that life, so that sort of sucked. Sorry, what was the question, again?

Janie: ...Why are you asking this? I suppose, though, if you really must know, I mainly dream about places I've never been to before, like Paris, or the Caribbean, or pretty much anywhere outside of the country, really. Those dreams don't happen too often, but they're pleasant. Mostly.

Cleo: Why the fuck would I tell you what I dream about? No need to get all up in my business.

Question: What do you believe is your greatest achievement throughout your high school career?
here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
C-H-A-T-T-A-N-O-O-G-A

V7 HERE WE COME

Concepts

Art Thangs

Let Them Fly Free

Ryuki
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: What do you believe is your greatest achievement throughout your high school career?

Ned: I can safely say seeing people smile at theater club's performances is a great achievement. Also, I got at least a thousand subscribers on my Youtube account.

Yuki: Some of the students I tutored say the sessions have been paying off. It fills me with pride to know they're doing better.

Zach: My achievements come in the form of successful new pranks, subscribers on Youtube, and the look on my victims' faces.

Question: Have you ever cheated on a test? If so, what was your method?
Edited by Ryuki, Nov 28 2017, 09:19 PM.
Art

Character Concepts

TheLordOfAwesome
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Quote:

Question: Have you ever cheated on a test? If so, what was your method?

Sierra: A few times. I typically study for tests, but in the times I forget to or when I just put it off I just ask one of my friends who did study to text me the answers. Doesn't always work...

Lucas: Nope! My parents are already annoyed at me for not taking my school work seriously! If they found out I cheated on a test they would probably ring my neck! No, no... Better safe than sorry. If I need to pass a test I study like everyone else! ...Even if the subject is super boring... Ugh...

Question: What is one thing you were really proud of when you were younger but now are super embarrassed about it?
V7 Charcters

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: What is one thing you were really proud of when you were younger but now are super embarrassed about it?

Roxie- To be honest, I think anyone who's even vaguely artsy looks back on their old work and goes "urgh, why did I do that?" It's really part of the creative process. My first attempt at... what was it? I think it was zombie makeup. It was back when I first started really practicing. I still have pics, and you could tell I made a ton of beginner's mistakes. My first few attempts at videos were kinda cringey, too. The good thing is, at least we can look at stuff like that and use it as a good scale of how much I've improved.

Bree- When I was in kindergarten, I pushed a jerk off a play structure. He wasn't hurt or anything, but back then I was proud of myself for doing it, even if the teacher made me take time-out. Now though... yeah, I face-palm too.

Question: When did you stop believing in Santa?
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Kami's Promise for v6 (doing this again)

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

SansaSaver
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: When did you stop believing in Santa?

Tristan: “When I was eight or nine, I think. I overheard my parents whispering, saying "I can't believe Tristan still believes in Santa!’ Only slightly traumatic.”

Dodo: “I never did in the first place.”

Ariana: “I was seven. I kept sneaking up to try and catch him in the act, and my parents got so tired of me falling asleep in lounge they sat me down and told me over pancakes. I wasn’t too upset. The pancakes were a good consolation prize.”

Question: How would you describe your sense of style?
Version Seven:
Tristan O’Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson

Past Characters:

BlizzardeyeWonder
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
SansaSaver
Dec 30 2017, 01:21 AM
Question: How would you describe your sense of style?
Camilla: Eh, whatever works. I mostly wear plain shirts and pants though, so... that's it, I guess.

Meilin: Oh, good question! Hm, I definitely like long, flow-y dresses, and other things that seem flow-y. But I also really love pastel colors, so there's that! And sequins, I love those shirts with the sequin patterns on them. They're so cute!

Question: What are your plans for post-secondary education?
Edited by BlizzardeyeWonder, Dec 30 2017, 11:28 AM.
V7 Wayward Children

Camilla Bell: Pregame START
"These ferns grow up so fast..."
Oh No! - Marina and The Diamonds

Meilin Zhou: Pregame START
"Study haard, party harder!"
Run Away With Me - Carly Rae Jepsen

Malloon
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Chloe: Oh, I'm going to university. For mathematics. I think I have a good shot at a professorship sometime in the future.

Joey: I'm going to get a law degree. I'm still waiting to hear back from Harvard, but... you know how it is. The world better watch out, 'cause Joey Quintero's coming.

Keith: ...fuck you.

Edit: Drat, forgot to write my question.

If you had to travel somewhere overseas and had all the time in the world to do it, would you choose flying or sailing, if it had to be one or the other?
Edited by Malloon, Apr 24 2018, 05:24 AM.
V6 Character:
Benjamin "Squirrel" Lichter [ ~ / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / > ] - You'll find him in the clouds.
V7 Characters:
Chloe Bruges [ - ] - You'll find her doing math.
Joseph "Joey" Quintero - You'll find him writing speaches.
Keith Rogers - You'll find him out with his gang.

In the unlikely event you want to use my characters...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply