Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V7 Questions Game!; i almost wrote snatch game. this is not that
Topic Started: Sep 9 2017, 05:34 PM (1,601 Views)
Fenris
Member Avatar
the consummate paragon
[ *  *  * ]
(with credit to a whole lot of people who have started question games in versions past this is not an original idea of mine)

Here's how the game works:

1. Quote the question in the post above yours using the quote tags.
2. Answer the question using as many of your characters as you want (just make sure it's obvious what character is answering) (typically you're supposed to answer IC but if you need to answer OOC for one reason or another no one's gonna arrest you)
3. Ask a new question!

If you wanna answer more than one question at a time, why not, go ahead. Just make sure you quote all the questions you answer. Also, even if you also answer other questions, you have to answer the one in the post above yours.

Let's Get Started:

If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you want to be?
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
v7 kids

the future
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you want to be?

Roxie- There are a lot of places I want to go someday. The world's full of interesting stuff, yeah? I've always wanted to go to a Universal Studios park, though. I've never been, but it looks fun. And their Halloween events are the bomb. Seriously, I follow what they've had planned every year. Y'know, read reviews, watch videos about the houses and scarezones, all that. I'd love to go in person someday. Universal, any time of the year, would be my answer.

Bree- Um, Chattanooga Aquarium, I guess.

Question: What's your favorite movie?
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Humiliating things I caught you guys saying

Kami's Promise for v6 (doing this again)

Posted Image

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: What's your favorite movie?

Asante: Fusion Reborn. Otherwise, Hoosiers.

Mitzi: I actually haven't watched a lot of recent movies...I watched a lot of Disney and Anime stuff when I was a kid, so maybe something like...Metropolis? If anyone knows what that is, I had it on VHS.

Yuri: Moneyball. It speaks to me.

Question: Can the pen be mightier than the sword if actions speak louder than words?
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
Super Spoiler God Super Spoiler

Blastinus
Member Avatar
That's Just Crazy Talk
[ *  *  *  * ]
Un-Persona
Sep 27 2017, 12:22 AM
Question: Can the pen be mightier than the sword if actions speak louder than words?
Reuben: The pen may be quieter, but that means it's a deadly assassin, lying in wait. No one is safe.

Jeff: I.......shut up.

Kenzie: Well, the answer's simple really. The people with the pens are the ones who tell the people with swords what to do.

Sarah: You're kidding me, right? Pens don't beat swords, period. You'd just cut 'em in half.

Question: What's the worst thing you've ever had to eat?
Edited by Blastinus, Sep 27 2017, 12:58 AM.
V7 Kids
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: What's the worst thing you've ever had to eat?

Roxie- So... hospital food. It's kind of like bad cafeteria food, but you're also in pain times a gazillion. Yeah, when I was in the hospital, some of it wasn't bad. But then there's stuff you can tell was pre-made and probably spent the past year in the freezer or something. Word of advice: avoid the meat. I remember that a few times, when I had people over, they'd give me some food. So at least I was fed in other ways?

Bree- Oh my god. I've never eaten it, obviously, but I read online that there's this dish in like, Asia or somewhere? Basically, they'd take a live fish, right? And then they'd boil half of it. Like, alive. Then they'd serve it while it's still alive, and people would eat it. It was one of the most disgusting things I've ever heard of in my life. Not only is it gross, but... look, I'm not PETA or whatever, but there's eating meat, and then there's sadism.

... Also, don't drink gas station slushies. They're sugary and full of mold.

Question: Do you have pets? If not, what would you like, if time, money, or effort weren't an issue?
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Humiliating things I caught you guys saying

Kami's Promise for v6 (doing this again)

Posted Image

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

Ryuki
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Quote:

Do you have pets? If not, what would you like, if time, money, or effort weren't an issue?

Ned: We used to have a dog named Scotty, because he was Scottish terrier. My dad isn't very creative with names. He died when I was 6, so I have little memories of him. I wouldn't mind having a new puppy around the house. Maybe a retriever.

Yuki: Something small, like a kitten. Yuko would definitely love that.

Zach: I'd like something dangerous looking, like a tarantula or a cobra. I'd love to see the look on people's faces when I show them something like that.

Question: If your life was a video game, what genre would it be?
Art

Character Concepts

Brackie
Member Avatar
i love him, i love him, i love him, i love him
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: If your life was a video game, what genre would it be?

Gaelan: I don't really play video games, so...not sure. An iPhone game?

Jiji: Art game! Like Pokemon Art Academy!

Jordan: I have to deal with idiots obstructing everything I do and mocking me at every turn, so naturally it will be one of those indie games where everything is against you and you can't win.

Mikki: Guitar Hero, duh. What do you mean that's not a genre, that's totally a genre, they made the guitar games didn't they?

Kayden: Never played a video game in my life, hun.

Question: Boxers or briefs?
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I can't sing but I wrote you a song

Wrong notes but the melody's so clear

When I'm lost, I'm still close to gold

cause I found my treasure in you

Blastinus
Member Avatar
That's Just Crazy Talk
[ *  *  *  * ]
Brackie
Sep 27 2017, 09:48 AM
Question: Boxers or briefs?
Reuben: Well, you tell me. If someone pulls your pants down, which one do you think is less humiliating? Not...speaking from personal experience or...anything...

Jeff: Briefs, duh! Who'd want to hide these? *strikes a leg-flexing pose*

Kenzie: Come now, that's really none of your business.

Sarah: I choose...thongs! *grins*

Question: If you had a million dollars, how would you use it?
V7 Kids

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Blastinus
Sep 27 2017, 10:47 AM
Question: If you had a million dollars, how would you use it?
Alexander: I would invest in my future. I suppose I'd take a portion of it and purchase some high-end instruments for my band, too.

Abe: Weed. Wait - wait, no, fuck, that was a fukken meme answer but I didn't commit hard enough. Alright. Weed farms. Infinite weed so I can follow the teachings of our Lord and Savior Snoop "the Lion" Dogg and smoke, weed, every, day.

Chris: I guess I'd put it in a savings account? There's probably a better place to put my money but let's just use that answer as like, a placeholder for 'put it somewhere so I can have money for a very, very long time'. Part of it would go for my college tuition and like, family/friend emergencies; part of it would go to charity.

Question: Blood or bone? Void or the abyss? Ocean or desert?
a tribute for the dead and dying

Posted Image

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
BOOBIE

Question: Blood or bone? Void or the abyss? Ocean or desert?

Blood or bone?

Michael: "Yes."

Val: "Well, I mean, neither really sound all that appealing to me, but if I had to choose, uhm.... bone?"

Max: "Eh, uh, bones, I guess. Fuck, I don't give a shit."

Void or the abyss?

Michael: "Fuck voids. Abysses are full of cool stuff like giant amoebas and isopods and stuff. Voids are nothing, and that's L A M E."

Val: "Well, void implies nothing, but if I'm in a void, I'm something, right? So then the void is no longer a void—and thus isn't a possible answer. Abyss, then."

Max: "The fuck kinda question is that?"

Ocean or desert?

Michael: "Wow yeah, that's a real toughie, that one. Ocean, fuck you."

Val: "Depends. Deserts have cities, oceans have cruise liners. Though, cruise liners can sink, and cities can't—unless someone really screws up big time. So, uhm, desert."

Max: "The fuck is your angle here, man? Are you on something?"

Question: In your opinion, who is the ugliest celebrity?
Ravioli Marill - Today at 9:49 AM
(Mariavel is Kermit)

Some people that might be in V7 (or not):

Michael Froese: "Is it bad that I hope today's the day Richard finally fucking snaps, brings a gun to school, and shoots me in the head? Because I really can't deal with this shit anymore."

Valerija Bogdanovic: "If we as a society continue using words like "cuck" or "Reagan fetishist" to describe those who's political views differ from our own, we will accomplish nothing. Alienating each other will just lead to further division. If I were to insult you straight to your face, it's not like you'd hold my opinion with any merit."

Maxwell Fenster: "Okay then."

V1 sprites!

mini stuff!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

Wow look here's a big ol' spotify playlist, listen to it (only if u want im not ur boss)!

Blastinus
Member Avatar
That's Just Crazy Talk
[ *  *  *  * ]
Kermit
Sep 27 2017, 08:20 PM
Question: In your opinion, who is the ugliest celebrity?
Reuben: Steve Buscemi. Hands down. End of discussion.

Jeff: Probably Kristen Stewart. She's always doing this thing *hangs his mouth open* and it's disgusting.

Kenzie: I guess he's not ugly, per se, but I really can't stand John Travolta. Something about his smile is just...Egh.

Sarah: Ooh, ugly ones, that's tough. You don't get a lot of ugly actors. Let's say...Don Knotts? You know, from the Andy Griffith Show? He's all bug-eyed and skinny and stuff. How does someone like that get to be an actor anyway?

Question: What do you like to do on the weekends?
V7 Kids

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: What do you like to do on the weekends?

Asante: New episodes of Super come out on Saturdays, so I try not to miss that. After that though, I'll probably just watch whatever game is on, or just hang out.

Mitzi: Um...nothing right now I guess. I've just been super chilled out since school is almost over. It has given me more motivation to practice my keytar though.

Yuri: A lot of the times my parents drag me to the country club though during the day, though it's not so bad if someone up and plays cards with me. Otherwise, I bring my notebook along with me and keep an eye on the ESPN app.

Question: If you could have three wishes, what would they be? Assume there's no monkey's paw/evil genie shenanigans.
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
Super Spoiler God Super Spoiler

Ryuki
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Quote:

If you could have three wishes, what would they be? Assume there's no monkey's paw/evil genie shenanigans.

Ned: My first wish would be to have lunch with Tara Strong, Cathy Cavadini, and EG Daily. Wait does that count as three? Anyway, my second wish, is for Teen Titans Go to be cancelled. Screw that show. Finally, my third wish, is to land a voice acting gig at Funimation.

Yuki: Hmmm... I guess my first wish is to go to Japan to visit my grandparents. I rarely get to see them. My second wish, is for a dragon. Not a huge fire breathing one like in the Hobbit, but one that's the size of a ferret, so it can climb on my shoulder. For my last wish, I guess I'll be cliche and say I want a million dollars. It'll make paying for college easier.

Zach: My first wish is for my own reality show. Second, I wanna be taller. And finally, a million subscribers on my Youtube channel. That'll show everyone that looks down on me!

Question: If you could have lunch with any celebrity, who would it be?
Art

Character Concepts

Brackie
Member Avatar
i love him, i love him, i love him, i love him
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: If you could have lunch with any celebrity, who would it be?

Gaelan: Grace Jones.

Jiji: Probably Gwyneth Paltrow?

Jordan: Celebrity worship is pointless and worthless.

Mikki: Diplo, Diplo Diplo Diplo Diplo Diplo Diplo Diplo. I would crack open his head and FEAST ON HIS ESSENCE!

Kayden: Colton Haynes.

Question: If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?

I can't sing but I wrote you a song

Wrong notes but the melody's so clear

When I'm lost, I'm still close to gold

cause I found my treasure in you

CrossbowPig
Member Avatar
Icon!
[ *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?

Violet: Uh... oh, I got one! Um, I think I'd like to go to Japan. A lot of games I like are made there, plus, like, Shintoism is pretty neat. Yeah! Yeah?
Yeah.

Lucas: Somewhere far away from here. Maybe the Chernobyl exclusion zone, or something.

Max: The White House.

Question: If a trolley was heading towards a group of five people tied to the tracks, and the only way to save those people was to pull the lever you happen to be standing next to and divert the trolley onto a set of tracks with just one person tied to them, would you pull the lever?
~~~~~ "We were wrecks before we crashed into each other."

NOW: V7

SOON: V7

DEAD: V6

MAYBE: V?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply