Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Polybius Relationship Thread; Now with three times as many as one
Topic Started: Sep 4 2017, 02:36 AM (766 Views)
Somersault
Member Avatar
i'm a boss ass bitch (bitch bitch)
[ *  * ]
Sounds good! Keisha is actually fairly popular, although she's not as rich as most of the crowd, so she kinda mooches off of Ivy.

Amelia might be annoyed by Kelly's constant friendliness, and think of her as a bit fake?
here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
C-H-A-T-T-A-N-O-O-G-A

V7 HERE WE COME

Concepts

Art Thangs

Let Them Fly Free
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Brackie
Member Avatar
i love him, i love him, i love him, i love him
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Gaelan Meloy has nothing but the contemptuous kind of pity for Ron and his naked desire to be a part of a group of people Gaelan hates. Ron is probably aware of Gaelan's existence due to being a sworn enemy of Ivy's so there's probably a chance he tried to dunk on Gaelan in front of her/the other populars for cool points or something like that. Gaelan would more than likely destroy him though.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I can't sing but I wrote you a song

Wrong notes but the melody's so clear

When I'm lost, I'm still close to gold

cause I found my treasure in you

Polibyss
Member Avatar
Water Type
[ *  * ]
Yeah, Ron would make fun of Gaelan in front of the popular kids. If he passed him in the hallway, he'd just look the other way.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V7 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply