Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Polybius Relationship Thread; Now with three times as many as one
Topic Started: Sep 4 2017, 02:36 AM (806 Views)
Polibyss
Member Avatar
You like what you see?
[ *  * ]
Yes

Also made list
Edited by Polibyss, Oct 4 2017, 11:48 PM.
V7
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I come bearing, like, ideas and stuff. And the colors are just suggestions, obviously that's specifically your call:

Billy -
Beryl - They're both the friendly and open minded type, by the looks of it! She's stupid weird and probably likes to entertain talk on his conspiracy theories to the point where neither party is sure if the other is actually taking it seriously? I think they'd get along very well as mutually off-beat, though she can probably handily outweird him.
Joanne - If Adele and Billy are icy Joanne's probably on her friend's side and has the wrong impression about Billy. If they meet at a party she won't have much to say.
Charelle - Party goers! Stoners! Charelle is pretty much all about mindless no-responsibilities fun, and it's always good to know one of the main nexuses of the party in town, right? Charelle actually doesn't really smoke tbh but she'll hang around to get a bit of secondhand high before the music kicks in.
Gyu-ri - He hates people who act snobby and Gyu-ri is a violently aggressive elitist who can't help but neg at others and belittle them for not living up to her ridiculous standards. Also one of Ivy's main gal pals. I doubt this one's any productive, she probably can't stand anything he represents.

Ron -
Demetri - Old childhood friends who hung out from time to time and remained in contact up through high school? Essentially Demetri gets where Ron is coming from and gives Ron the go ahead to become a kiss ass, because that shit's social survival and all. Ron might not try to associate with Demetri too much in school since his brand's a toxic but it's not so bad, so outside of school they might be cool and hang out and game sometimes? I'm also cool with Demetri being totally abandoned and there being some lost love, but it's probably nothing overly dramatic, Demetri has better shit to care about.
Gyu-ri - She can smell out his awkwardness and doesn't like that he plies his way into her scene with alcohol. There is pretty much no way he can suck up to her since she's fairly impossible and she's also a toxic brand anyways despite being quote-unquote an 'in girl', so he probably doesn't bother.
V7

V6 - Like you imagined when you... were young...

TheLordOfAwesome
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Billy Trevino: Sierra herself is a party goer and a bit of a rebel herself, so I can see these two getting along.
V7 Charcters

backslash
Member Avatar
Who is this sassy lost child
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Andy would know Ron from the basketball team but might not get along with him since he probably sees Ron as kind of a poser and kiss-up. Myles might take advantage of him from time to time for favors, but they could also have been friendlier with each other when younger, since Myles had an anime/otaku phase.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

Somersault
Member Avatar
i'm a boss ass bitch (bitch bitch)
[ *  * ]
Kelly really feels for Ron being the rich kids' lackey, and as a fellow country club member, she regards him with a bit of pity. She's probably tried to speak to him before, but hasn't really gotten to know him.
here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
C-H-A-T-T-A-N-O-O-G-A

V7 HERE WE COME

Concepts

Art Thangs

Let Them Fly Free

Polibyss
Member Avatar
You like what you see?
[ *  * ]
I now have concept #3.

I promise that I'll get around to replying to the current offers tonight or tomorrow, I've just had trouble deciding what relationships Billy and Ron would have to some of your kids. In the meantime, post some offers for Amelia so I can spend some time overthinking those!
V7

TheLordOfAwesome
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Amelia: Well, since she is in the Archery club she'd know Sierra. Sierra would probably be fine with her, but I don't think they would be very close. Lucas she might get along better with since they both have a passion for movies, especially horror. Though how would she feel towards flirting? 'Cause she'll be on the receiving end of it when around Lucas.
V7 Charcters

Ryuki
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Regarding Amelia:

I can see Zach's and his pranks as something she'd detest. Ned could also annoy her if she finds his voice acting grating.
Art

Character Concepts

Kermit
Member Avatar
eEeEEEeEEEeeEeeeee
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Yo homie i heard u have a JUDGY MCJUDGYFACE well me 2 lets have a friendship but they also secretly hate each other but not as much as everyone else
"Kermit you are the guy in the horror movie that finds a book bound in human skin and decides to read out loud what is inside for fun" - some mean lady named Ruggahissy

i make art i think????

Sadly kermit looked at a mariavel. It was so sad... such a sad mariavel... like him... he only waned a normal life... was that too much to ask? was it?

Fenris
Member Avatar
head shot (drank)
[ *  *  *  * ]
new kid new kid new kid

Amelia: (motions at dante) ivy would...... actually like her, shockingly?? they probably go to church together, and ivy has a fondness for all of her fellow band kids. up to you if she secretly hates ivy's guts or not! i'm not sure if artem is gonna be in film club or not (kid is already in too many clubs) but he's definitely into horror movies, if they ever had chance to interact they'd have something to talk about

pimping my new kid while i'm here: Artem would be down w/ Billy i think. he's quiet and kinda hard to reach but he's into That Spooky Shit & weed and is friends w/ at least one of billy's friends so i think they'd probs know each other at least and maybe actually be friends!
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
v7 kids

the future

CondorTalon
Member Avatar
Banki Assembly Line
[ *  *  *  * ]
howdy

I really only have stuff for Billy, but: Catherine is also a fan of the video games so they could probably be gamer buds. Sachi and Cammy would probably be cool with him just on the grounds of him being a friendly, easy-going guy (and Cammy probably did the weed with him at some point). As a snobby rich kids, Dane would be a great person for Billy to hate.
Let's show that private threads still aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on the island in V6. If I started a thread in-game, you are welcome to join it.

In the past...

In the future...

Polibyss
Member Avatar
You like what you see?
[ *  * ]
Let's go

Cicada

TheLordofAwesome

backslash

Somersault

Ryuki

Kaishi

Fenris

CondorTalon

aaaah
V7

backslash
Member Avatar
Who is this sassy lost child
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
All that sounds good to me!
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

Kermit
Member Avatar
eEeEEEeEEEeeEeeeee
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Maxwell is like protestant AF let's have religion fights yay!
"Kermit you are the guy in the horror movie that finds a book bound in human skin and decides to read out loud what is inside for fun" - some mean lady named Ruggahissy

i make art i think????

Sadly kermit looked at a mariavel. It was so sad... such a sad mariavel... like him... he only waned a normal life... was that too much to ask? was it?

TheLordOfAwesome
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Sound all good to me! I look forward to roleplaying with you!
V7 Charcters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · V7 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply