Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V6 Final Four Congratulations
Topic Started: Aug 31 2017, 01:53 PM (730 Views)
Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]

Final four's looking pretty good! I already think there's a pretty solid potential dynamic to be had here and I'm wondering if we might see a slower, less outright action-packed Endgame this time around. I think that'd be interesting.

@Min-jae. Awesome internal character dialogue, that's been getting more and more in his own unique way profound as things have broken down. I mentioned that on some level I speculated Min-jae was already long gone in the buildup to Endgame and I think that provides all the dramatic impetus we as readers need, I hope we'll get to see the fruits of that, whatever place Min-jae ends up taking.

@Nate. Very dramatic twists and turns for Nate, all while keeping an admirable consistency of character- in a way the arc is a slow burn but it's always been a well paced one that didn't overstay it's welcome! I think Nate will bring something absolutely crucial to endgame in how his character has the most pliancy to try and play a solidly heroic role, and I welcome that potential however it could be explored.

@Fiyori. Wild card bitches? Fiyori's character remains a fascinating exercise in information withholding from and sliiight trolling of the audience via the classic Riki quirks of writing and I'm very glad Riki has a chance to strut for us in an endgame! Fiyori could go any number of ways to be honest but I get the sense that she'll be an axis of conflict. Let's see how far she gets!

@Candice. On the quiet side but still a solid character I have been low key following and admiring for some understated yet effective writing and a good dedication to a slow burn and consistent character progression. Candice has good potential to surprise, she was more or less built up to a certain point, a precipice from which action could be taken any number of ways.
V7

V6 - Like you imagined when you... were young...
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply