Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Worm Mafia Fallout Thread; You needed worthy opponents
Topic Started: Aug 27 2017, 10:30 PM (185 Views)
CrossbowPig
Member Avatar
Icon!
[ *  *  * ]
Yugi

Well that wasn't fun at all.

Ditto.

In case my day one freak out needed more explanation, it was mostly because of my role. I got super skittish over trying not to look like mafia so that town wouldn't lose two people in quick succession. Being the closest role in the game to a normal town villager guy with no abilities - in fact, one with a disadvantage in regards to the team, imho - was kind of rough, and when Riki, my partner, died due to inactivity, I kind of just wanted the game to be over at that point.

I think the biggest reason that I sort of fell out of it at the end was the lack of daily vote count updates on the last dayphase. That lack of input and reminder of time made me feel like the game was already over, as did my stance as a dead man walking.

You won't have to worry about me being a shitty teammate anymore, because I've decided that this isn't really for me.

~~~~~ "We were wrecks before we crashed into each other."

NOW: V7

SOON: V7

DEAD: V6

MAYBE: V?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply