Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The V2 Read-o-thon; Olden days
Topic Started: Aug 24 2017, 06:45 PM (7,587 Views)
Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
ME PLS
Ravioli Marill - Today at 9:49 AM
(Mariavel is Kermit)

Some people that might be in V7 (or not):

Michael Froese: "Is it bad that I hope today's the day Richard finally fucking snaps, brings a gun to school, and shoots me in the head? Because I really can't deal with this shit anymore."

Valerija Bogdanovic: "If we as a society continue using words like "cuck" or "Reagan fetishist" to describe those who's political views differ from our own, we will accomplish nothing. Alienating each other will just lead to further division. If I were to insult you straight to your face, it's not like you'd hold my opinion with any merit."

Maxwell Fenster: "Okay then."

V1 sprites!

mini stuff!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

Wow look here's a big ol' spotify playlist, listen to it (only if u want im not ur boss)!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
PROFILE: So, the first bit of information we get about Chiaki is that she dropped out of school but went back for some reason. I’m not sure if that’s a thing that actually happens, but it’s ok because V2. She likes playing guitar, war history, shooting stuff, and martial arts. I’m sure the latter two definitely weren’t an attempt to give her more skillz. There’s nothing really to say about her physical description. There’s nothing outlandish, and it’s pretty decent by V2 standards. Chiaki has a Japanese mom, and an American father, who “who used to serve as a major figure in the US Army”. What exactly he was isn’t elaborated upon, so I’ll be forced to assume he was George Washington, who was an influential figure in the American military.. Because her dad was George Washington, he told her war stories from a young age, (which I do not recommend irl, traumatizing children is bad), and also taught her how to play the guitar for some reason. Chiaki decided she wanted to join the military when she grew up, obviously having been indoctrinated by George Washington (also now she likes guns PEW PEW BANG BANG POW!). When she was 13, she started skipping class (bad sign), and for some reason, George Washington didn’t care, as he was happy that Chiaki knew how to play guitar and wanted to join the military. I’m beginning to doubt George Washington’s parental skills. Chiaki dropped out of school at 15; again, not a thing that actually happens. George Washington was like “go back 2 skool (even though I’m contradicting my earlier statements)” and Chiaki’s like “ugh fine”, and now she’s back at school. This whole dropping-out thing seems unnecessary. Oh well. Now Chiaki’s real good at learning, but is bad at group work because “as her pride over her own abilities led her to the conclusion that she doesn't need groupwork or teamwork.”. Her narcissism was literally not mentioned until now, and this is the second-last paragraph of her profile. Huh.Chiaki’s recently been approached with a record deal for her...guitar playing, I guess? And then that’s the end of her profile. I’m pretty sure my analysis of her profile is longer than the profile itself. Well, what can you do?

Island time!
Chiaki doesn’t know what to do, because George Washington was always there to guide her (??????????) and she has no ability to think for herself. Oh, apparently the gun she got was one of the guns she’d been trained to use. Oh dear. Also, she knows the exact weight of the gun BY FUCKING MEMORY! I am now forced to assume that Chiaki is a robot with internet access. So, she got woken up by an announcement (the 1st, I think. It’s not stated.), and she “seemed” to laugh. I dunno if she actually laughed, maybe she was crying, there’s a lot of things that “seem” like laughing.

So, apparently she was actually laughing. Her reasoning behind this is, and I quote: “She had a chance to put all of her dad's war stories into her own reality, and fell such a huge of adrenaline at the thought of pointing that gun of hers at someone, pulling the trigger, and ending their pathetic existance. Anyone who dies here was obviously too weak to continue on. “So, she’s a bog-standard v1/2 style villain who’s entire thought process is just “wow murder is fun!”.

I died a bit inside when I read this next part. Ahem, also a direct quote: “She thought it would be an added bonus if she could get some begging and pleading from her victims. It would sound like a wonderful chorus to a song... but she ditched that anology when she realized how emo fagtastic it sounded.”

Swiftly moving on, Derrin Istoli (have been previously tortured by Adam Dodd’s cousin) stumbles across the road, and is all like “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PAIN IT HURTS YOWCH HLEP PLS!”. Chiaki responds by being all like “Oh jee whiz, are you okay?”, continuing in the V2 tradition of female players who pretend to be nice, but are actually EVIIIIIILLLLLL (seriously there are a lot of them in V2). Chiaki shoots at Derrin, and Chiaki’s writer proceeds to GM Derrin into getting shot in the gut. Also Chiaki calls her gun “her lover”. Oh V2, I love you so very much (not sarcasm).

Derrin proceeds to die. Now, there’s some stuff about Derrin that I won’t touch upon right now, but his schizophrenia (the voice in his head’s name is JEFF!) is cured by getting shot in the stomach. Chiaki is like “wow that was fun” and then leaves. One thread down, three to go.

Mariavel’s in the next thread, but so is Tori, who is generally a pretty good character. Here’s hoping they balance each other out. Chiaki’s happy that God gave people the ability to kill each other. Okay then. I think she’s got a sexual thing about killing, because that’s honestly the only explanation I’ve got. If she hadn’t been kidnapped for SOTF, she’d grow up to be a serial killer. Thanks for killing all the future serial killers, terrorists.

Chiaki wants to have sex with her weapons. I’m beginning to think she might have a few underlying mental issues that have gone untreated. If you are having thoughts similar to Chiaki’s, you should immediately go to the doctor. Take your meds, kids.

Chiaki notices Mariavel and Tori doing stuff (Tori’s reading stuff, and Mariavel’s having another flashback). Chiaki’s like “YES I WILL KILL THEM, MURDER IS VERY FUN! I AM EVIL!”, but then…

A voice…

“It’s very rude to eavesdrop.”

AND THEN ANOTHER ONE OF CHIAKI’S HANDLER’S CHARACTERS PUNCHES HER IN THE FACE AND THEN LEAVES!

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh well.

Tori notices Chiaki out in the hallway and then some Chiaki says some weird stuff and then there’s a whole bunch of OOC posts about GMing. Everything that Chiaki’s saying right now is some kind of innuendo or talking about murder/pain in a sexual way. I’m uncomfortable. Hilarity involving Mariavel being EEEEEEVILLLL and also Chiaki being EEEEEEEEEEEVILLLLL and Tori being a normal fucking person and also some GMing ensues. BUT SUDDENLY, ONE OF MARIAVEL’S FRIENDS POPS OUT AND DIES! And then Mariavel’s like “:(“ AND THEN SHE’S LIKE “GET AWAY FROM ME MY FRIEND DIED!”, even though nobody’s had a chance to fucking react yet jesus christ aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh. And then Mariavel leaves.Only Tori has had a chance to post, but whatever. Chiaki also leaves. Well, that was a thread. (aw fuck she left just before Bryan Calvert arrives in the thread)

Chiaki stumbles upon the OG Kenurton Larris (who is inactive-dying this thread), and Chiaki’s all like “murder is my fetish” and Kenurton’s like “DUDE WHERE’S MY WEED BRO?” and then Chiaki shoots Kenurton in his his wiggly-woogly boy parts. Chiaki runs away and Kenurton get DZed. NEXT THREAD!

Well, looks like Chiaki’s gone inactive now. Heck. Anyways, she gets in a tizzy with Franco Sebberts, there's some taser-inside-mouth action, and then Franco shoots her in the gut. Too bad getting shot in the stomach didn’t cure her crazy like it did for Derrin. Oh well.

Conclusion: I feel like Chiaki embodies many of V2’s pitfalls; she’s a premade player, turned on by violence, pretended to be a nice person when she was a meanie, killed an inactive, and then got inactive killed. Her first thread was fun to read, but I just kinda felt uncomfortable with the rest. She’s definitely not the best V2’s got to offer, but she’s not the worst.

Gimme another pls
(Mariavel is Kermit)

Michael Froese: "Is it bad that I hope today's the day Richard finally fucking snaps, brings a gun to school, and shoots me in the head? Because I really can't deal with this shit anymore."

Valerija Bogdanovic: "If we as a society continue using words like "cuck" or "Reagan fetishist" to describe those who's political views differ from our own, we will accomplish nothing. Alienating each other will just lead to further division. If I were to insult you straight to your face, it's not like you'd hold my opinion with any merit."

V1 sprites!

Wow look here's a big ol' spotify playlist, listen to it (only if u want im not ur boss)!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Andrew Panterescu/Andrew Ponikarovski/”Pants” is a character in Version Two of the online roleplay/collaborative writing project Survival of the Fittest. Today, I will be referring to him as “Pants”.

So, I don’t really have much to say about Pants’ profile, other than that it’s pretty good. There’s a few run-on sentences here and there, and him being Character!Adam Dodd’s bff is dubious in its realism, but hey, whatever. While he probably wouldn’t be approved today, he’s good for V2.

Pants has some pregame! Yay sotf’s first pregame wahoo! Oh, and it’s on the V1 forums! IT’S LIKE WE’RE BACK IN 2006, BABYYYYYYYY! TLDR, Rupert Stockton (who Mara’s already talked about, in detail) is like “Yo Pants ur a gay” and Pants is like “No I’m not, you doofus.” and then Pants walks away with his girlfriend. Well okeydokey, that happened. Not really much to say about it that Mara didn’t say. Rupert’s used as a prop to make Pants look good, and not much else happens. It’s decent on Andrew’s part, and he’s who I’m supposed to be talking about, so yeah.

ISLAND TIME! So, Pants’ first post it actually pretty fucking good (thank god 4 dodd)! Like, there’s a lot of talk about Character!Dodd, but that’s fine. The ever-hanging shadow of Character!Dodd is always hanging over Pants, but it’s not overplayed IMO. I mean, by today’s standards, it’s whack AF, but for V2 it’s fine.

Carmen Somerset pops up, and Rugga’s already talked about her. She’s gucci. This thread’s been talked about, and so I won’t go into too much detail, but it’s a good thread and both characters are solid in it. (Sidenote: Cars in SOTF are fun!)

Now, unfortunately for Pants, all the V1 handlers excluding Megami disappeared from V1, so he got inactive’d/adopted or whatever. IMO, a big problem with V2 is that when a kid went inactive (which happened A LOT), they either got foddered off or their character changed completely, and Pants is a pretty good way to illustrate this. Post-adoption, he’s completely entranced by Carmen (who is now EEEEEVVVVVIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLL), when before he thought she was pretty but was not like, literally in love with her. I mean, Pants is by far not the worst case of this, but it’s a V2 thing that’s irked me, and is gonna be a recurring theme through this readathon.

Anyways, as I was saying before I got distracted with my rant, stuff is happening. Pants ‘n Carmen are havin’ a gay old time driving around the island in the rain WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN A WILD PENELOPE WITHERS APPEARS!

Pants swerves around Penelope, but unfortunately drive right into a fucking tree. Carmen’s airbag deployed and saved her, but Pants bonked his head and ded. Pants’ death is kinda glossed over (also he manages to say some last words despite having fatal head trauma), but that’s par for the course when we’re dealing with V2 inactive deaths. I will admit that I have a soft spot for Pants’ death, though; it’s not completely and totally bonkers (In fact, it was a fresh dose of realism in the land of wackiness that is V2), and death by car is really rare in SOTF (thanks jerry fury).
Conclusion: I have pretty much of the same feeling about Pants as Rugga did about Carmen, but to a lesser degree. While he was handled by Dodd, he was pretty good, and when Mitsuko took over for his death, he lost some of his depth, but that didn’t end up being a huge issue because he died right off the bat. I’m curious to what would’ve become of the Carmen/Pants duo had Makaze/Dodd not gone inactive, but there’s not much I can do about that. Overall, he’s pretty solid IMO.

Another one, please.
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Brad Wilson is a Slacker/Chad character. If you’re familiar with some of Chad’s other contributions to V2 *coughcoughSamSorensoncoughcough*, you might assume we’re in for a bumpy ride, and you’d be right about that. He’s not as bad as a lot of Chad’s other V2 kids, but he’s still not the best character (far from it).

Profile: Brad Wilson is fourteen years old. His hobbies include being a member of the NRA and Junior Businessmen of America, and running a drug trafficking ring. Oh joy. Brad wears a suit, and his appearance can be described as “cat-like”. It is now canon the Brad Wilson is an actual cat wearing a suit.

A photograph of Brad Wilson

Brad’s dad (Braddad) is, ahem, “leader of the most brutal gang in all of the U.S. with major forts in every state”. Well okay, I guess. Whatever. Brad’s life is described as a life of wealth, sex, and murder, none of which were mentioned on his list of hobbies *nitpicknitpick*. This statement is immediately contradicted by the fact that Brad’s life was normal, up until he was six. What happened, you may ask? Well, I’ll tell you right now, dear reader. Brad’s father brought him to a dark room and made little Brad shoot a dude in the face (Chad’s also pimping his V1 character right now, in a way that I like far less than Adam pimping himself in Pants’ profile). Life went back to normal for Brad, even though he shot a dude when he was six. Later in that sentence, it claims that Brad was selling drugs to his classmates when he was twelve. I dunno if I’d classify that as “normal”, but hey, maybe things are different in New Jersey. Brad befriended a boy named Louis, and promptly frames him for murder (this has no point, it’s just thrown into the profile to make Brad EEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEERRRRRR). The last of the two paragraphs that compose Brad’s biography is dedicated to describing how Brad is an asshole, and a WEAK LITTLE BOY. His advantages are that he has a cold demeanor, and that he has gun skillz yo. His disadvantages are that Jonathan Michaels doesn't like him (COME ON CHAD YOU’RE EVEN PIMPING YOUR V2 CHARACTERS STOPPPPPPPPP), and that he has a cold demeanor. Well, okely-dokely, that’s that, then.

A lot of the names of Chad’s V2 threads are references to Peter Gabriel songs, and that’s bad because I like Peter Gabriel songs. Speaking of Chad!threads named after Peter Gabriel, let’s head to Brad’s only thread.

ISLAND: Brad’s story is a cautionary tale on the dangers of giving shotgun-toting murderers named Jonathan Michaels large doses of LSD without their prior knowledge. So, Brad is apathetic to the game because, in his own words, “He can hide in a mountain.”. Honestly, I’m very confused right now. Brad wants Jim Greynolds to come save him, and then Chad makes a gay joke. I’m still confused.

Brad sees Jonathan (Who has just come away from killing Chad’s SI), and decides he wants to make Jon into a slave boy. I’m not making this up. He then decides that LSD is the perfect way to do so, and y’know, I’m not really an expert, but I’m not sure that’s how it works. This feels reminiscent of the legend of the man who did so much LSD he thought he was an orange for the rest of his life. According to Brad, this is necessary for his survival, but I’d disagree. He could just survive by hiding in a mountain, obviously.

Brad then walks up to Jon, who is immediately all like “can u fuck off pls?”. Brad responds by being like “Well gee golly, Jon! How about we calm the heck down and drink some of this water that I definitely haven’t laced with LSD!” and then Jon’s like “M’kay.”. Jon has a headache and angsts for a bit (his headache is described as ball-busting. I guess maybe Chad thought a man’s testicles were in his head, I dunno.), and then he drinks the LSD water. After drinking the drugwater, Jon then hallucinates a multitude of unpleasant things, and he kills Brad for some reason.

HEY! CHAD STOLE MY BIG COLOURED NOISE FORMATTING SHITTERY! I’M SUING! The rest of the post is entirely from Jon’s perspective, and somehow by the end of it, Brad ends up naked and has his chest caved in, neither of which are explained. Jon then shoots Brad in the face before making a really shitty one-liner that makes no sense and is also the title of the thread. The end.

Conclusion: Well, I don’t really have much to say about Brad, because it’s pretty obvious he was designed as a prop for Jonathan Michaels’ story. His writing is technically competent for the most part, but the actual content is kinda meh, and I’m not even gonna touch upon his realism, because that kind of stuff is to be expected from V2. Brad’s an obviously EEEEVVVVVIIIIIILLLLLLL pre-made player type character, so I guess I’m kind of glad he died early on without contributing to the hordes of V2’s premade players. He only really existed to give Jon another kill to angst about, which I guess for V1-3 is okay, but I’d have rather he’d been written by another handler so the Jonathan/Brad scene could’ve been more cohesive and less character cannibalization-y. Like, I can’t say that I hated him, but I can’t recommend him either. Excluding his profile, he had maybe three paragraphs that were dedicated to him, and the rest were just Jon being sad/high AF. He just doesn’t have enough content. Like, most of my gripes from reading him were about Jon, which kind of makes sense, considering the amount of time Chad dedicates to each character. Brad had lots of potential to be a not-a-fodder character, and he could’ve even been somewhat interesting given he was done right, but instead he got fed to his handler’s flagship.

Next!
Edited by Kermit, Aug 25 2017, 01:59 PM.
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
YEAH BOIIIIIII CBP!
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Alrighty, Justin Moore! Written by Dan, who was a pretty good writer and stuff!

Profile! So, right off the bat, I’ve got a good feeling about this one. His hobbies are normal things that I would expect a teenager to do. There’s nothing out of the ordinary about Justin’s physical appearance. Sure, if he was a character from a recent version he’d need a lot more details, and it explains that he has a (normal!) medical condition that doesn’t seem like it would fit into his appearance, but he’s from V2, back when we were less strict with stuff. I have no complaints so far. His bio is pretty good, too! There’s nothing out of the ordinary about him, sure it has some tonal issues and is lacking in detail, but as I said before, this is V2, so it’s excusable. Overall, I’m optimistic about his time on the island, though I haven’t run into him before in all of my V2 reading. Oh golly, he’s got five threads, too!

ISLAND TIME! Justin’s first thread is a oneshot, in which he wakes up in the sewers, notices it smells like a sewer, speedreads his weapon guide, decides against playing, notices it smells like a sewer again, and then leaves. It’s decent. I don’t have much to say about it, but it’s solid.

Thread dos! Justin heads over the the mansion ruins, where he finds another smelly thing. This time, it’s a corpse! Wooooooooooooooooo! Man, Justin’s been having some bad luck with odors today. There’s some OOC Megami yelling at Dan action, and then Justin leaves the thread because the mansion became a DZ, and nobody joined his thread because like everyone else was inactive or killing inactives. Oh well.

In his next thread, Justin heads over to the residential district, stumbling upon Maggie Heartgreeder’s dead body. He uses a stick to grab Maggie’s bag from the electrified pool of water she died in, and then he takes a nap. His next post is one IRL month later, in which he leaves the thread because nobody joined. I’m beginning to see a pattern here. Next thread.

In this thread, Justin is joined by Blake Ross (a personal V2 favourite), which is a good thing, because now Justin can actually do something. YAY! They have a short conversation, and then Justin leaves. This was actually a pretty good thread; like, there’s a bit of dialogue that doesn’t make that much sense, but otherwise it was neat. Next thread.

This is Justin’s last thread, and it is rather fittingly titled “This is the End”. (HMMM SUBTLETY). Looks like he’s gone inactive now. Shoot. Well, now he’s being written by Kyle, and it is dark and spoooooooooooky outside. Justin immediately decides he’s playing now (thanks V2), but then some rando starts shooting (it’s not even mentioned who), and Justin’s like “YIKES!” and runs away. Mid-run, Justin falls over and lands on his knife (THE OG KNIFE-FALL DEATH, BEAT THAT V3!), and in the midst of his “AHHHHH I LANDED ON A KNIFE THE PAIIIIIIIIIIN!” writhing, he falls down a manhole and explodes or something. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Conclusion: Justin had a lot of wasted potential, but aside from going inactive, none of it is his fault. Like, he could’ve been really cool just being a normal person on an island full of not-normal people, but unfortunately nobody ever joined his threads (aside from Blake Ross, who was one of V2’s rare normal people). He was good while he actually had a chance to interact with people, but alas nobody ever interacted with him.

Another one!
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
CONTENT WARNING: KERMIT LOSES HIS MIND.

Lavender Heart has a silly name. What were her parents smoking? Whatever it was, I want some.

It’d be a good drag queen name, tho.

Ugh i really dont want to do this why me?

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Okay here’s her profile i guess: Lavender has no hobbies. She used to be on the lacrosse team, but she quit because she didn’t the time. WHAT? WHAT WAS SHE SPENDING ALL HER TIME DOING? I DONT KNOW BECAUSE SHE HAS NO HOBBIES OR EXTRACURICULAR ACTIVITIES! THIS BOTHERS ME SO MUCH THAT I TURNED CAPSLOCK ON! FUCKING CAPSLOCK! FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Im better now i think. “Her hair is sandy brown and she usually keeps it in a ponytail using a purple hair tie, hating the feel of hair in her eyes. Speaking of eyes” masterful segue right here. Also, her name is Lavender and her hair tie is purple. GET IT? Nggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhelp. Her nose is so small that when people look at her they sometimes don’t see it. oh jeez okay. help me. please rugga why would you do this to me i thought we were friends. She usually wears jeans (yay realism!) and a shirt. The shirt is coloured lavender. nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Lavender is a happy girl, except for when she’s not. She spends most of her time worrying about her best friend, MARIAVEL VARELLA (more like MariEvil am i rite?). Lavender used to hang out with the Kool Kids Klub, but now she doesn’t for some reason. She is also a meanieface, being described in her profile as, AHEM, “coming off as a cruel beach. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Apparently, Lavender has had a lesbian crush on Mariavel since the age of seven. She’s sure an early bloomer, huh?

Also Lavender has the same handler as Mariavel, so that’s a bad sign. (PROTIP: DON’T HAVE YOUR CHARACTERS HAVE COMPLEX (or non-complex) RELATIONSHIPS WITH EACH OTHER. IT ALMOST NEVER WORKS WELL!)

One of her disadvantages is that she has a heart of gold. nice one.

PREGAME: SHE HAS SOME BUT THE V1 SITE IS DOWN YESSSSSSSS THANK YOU BLESSED INTERNET GODS!

ISLAND: NO THE CURRENT SITE ISN’T DOWN I MUST SUFFER DAMN YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

okay so…

hmmm

okay.

I feel like these two quotes give more than enough information about Lavender:

“Wrong. This was wrong. This place… this game… everything. It was all wrong. She couldn’t get that thought out of her mind. Mr. Wilson… that guy… she was gonna give him a piece of her mind. She was going to find Mariavel, make a plan, then get the heck out of this hellhole! She sighed and continued to walk. That would be hard though, considering she didn’t know where the hell she WAS!”

“I’ve loved… loved you for a… l-long time now…. So survive ….Mari, continue to live.”

These are respectively the first and last things she does on the island. SHE JUST EXISTS AS A PROP FOR MARIAVEL RAAAAAAAAAAGH SCREAM THATS ALL SHE IS BUT SHE’S NOT A GOOD ONE UIG UIDBYU gn*&G&*DG BCNJB IDJD JKNDMN J90UY$ YNM

Serious note: While we may look back at V2 as the version of “what the fuck is going on?”, I feel like it’s important to remember that back during V2, SOTF was a much different site. While nowadays realism and all that shiz is seen as really important, in V2 it wasn’t. And that’s okay. I wouldn’t really recommend you read Lavender, but she’s not as bad as my unintelligible screaming made her out to be. By today’s standards, she’s not very good, but we’re a different site now. It’s like comparing peaches and plums. (because both of them are still quite similar but are ddiiiiiifffffeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeennnnnttttttttttt). Lavender was a product of her time, and so she’s alright with me.

Throw me another one. Maybe I won’t go insane this time. I hope.
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yay Marvin! I have fond memories of him. Let’s hope I’m not still delusional from that last readthrough.

Marvin’s hobbies include tennis, debate club, and being a member of the young Republicans. His hobbies are normal and I like that (Though ends up being a negative stereotype of conservatives BUT THAT’S FOR LATER). His physical appearance is also normal. He’s what you would expect a 14-year-old private school student to look like. His bio is okay, barring some tonal stuff, but I mean like every V2 profile had tonal issues so that’s K. Like, it’s pretty obvious he was designed as a dick who gets killed early on, but he’s effective at being a dick who gets killed early on.

I’ve decided that I hate pregame now, but I can remember some stuff from Marvin’s so that’s ok. He’s pretty much characterized as a meanieface magoo who’s one of Renee’s goons, and also he doesn’t like his brother that much. It’s pretty good for a V2 pregame, I guess. There’s definitely some wacky stuff that happens, but none of it is Marvin’s fault. He’s established as a meany, and it’s established solidly. He’s a stereotypical republican, too, which is something V2 had a lot of *coughAnthonyAinsworthcough*.

Marvin’s first island thread is basically just Damien being sad and then Marvin popping up and mugs him. It’s nothing special and it’s really fucking long (especially for a oneshot), but it’s not terrible or anything. Marvin pretty much becomes the worst person ever and Damien does...something. A personal highlight of the thread is that LaZ punctuates the thread with Damien’s blood pressure, even though he had no idea how blood pressure worked. As a result, if this was real life, Damien would have died so many fucking times what the fuck he had like ten heart attacks. Staff pls nerf Damien he too strong.

threaaaaad 2: Marvin’s thoughts are in green, and he gets a “BOY#SOMETHING:LASTNAME, FIRSTNAME: ALIVE” tag which i h888888888888888888. I feel like there’s been a sharp drop in quality, even from the last thread. Marvin has weird thoughts like “Marvin is in the hizzouse”, which are kinda turning me off the character tbh. Uh, so anyways, Franco (one of Marvin’s pals) is being all fake-gentlemanly to Anna Dibbidenwhateveri. LaZ keeps interrupting Marvin’s posts with OOC shit and it’s really taking me out of it. Oh and Paris Persphone is also here but then he leaves so I guess he’s not. And then everyone else leaves. well ok.

last thread! I don’t at all understand what is going on in this thread, but somehow Marvin ends up shirtless under his sweatervest, Paris steals Anna, and then Franco splodes Marvin. I honestly don’t understand. Also Russ Gofis shows up, and he’s a real handful.

Conclusion: Well, bluh...I guess I was delusional after all. Marvin’s, well, he’s certainly something. He was made as a character to propel Damien along his trajectory of eventual murderdom, and that was about it. He’s not particularly deep as a character and just felt kind of...empty, I guess. Marvin was mediocre.

i want more kids give me more kids oogah boogah oogah boogah
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Alright! Jana Brown! Woooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Profile: All of Jana’s hobbies are normal. There’s like nothing that would actually give her an on-island advantage, which is gucci. I honestly don’t have much to say about her profile, other than that it’s pretty darn good, barring some tonal stuff and detailing blah blah blah.

Pregame: None!

Island: Some!

So, Jana wakes up in the barn, and her whole reaction to being put on murder island is pretty goddamned realistic. Like, she’s like “Why me?????????????????????? : (“ when a lot of V2ers were like “oh boy murder time is fun time!”, and it’s really a breath of fresh air (along with Justin who I also read. Dan and Bryan (the handler), u da real mvps.). She stumbles across Greg Moyer’s corpse (Greg Moyer sidenote: He is great, and his death made me feel feelings.), and she’s like “oh for fuck’s sake, just kill me.” and she’s all sad and stuff. THIS IS GOOOOD! Like, other V2ers would’ve like, licked Gregory, I dunno; but Jana has a pretty reasonable reaction to a corpse with it’s head impaled on a hook. Sera Wingfield pops, in fresh from shooting a twelve-year-old and is all like “That can be arranged.” Oh Sera. Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh Sera, you something. Like, Sera’s already been read, but I am immediately bothered. In one post she goes from “Oh jeez, I don’t really like shooting people” to “Wow, threatening to shoot Jana is entertaining!” (also it says “Sera wasn't really looking forward to pulling the trigger again. Still, she had to admit to herself... it was sort of exciting, in a weird way.” V2, what is with all your people who get, ahem, “excited” by murder? grumblegrumblegrumble)

Anyways, back to Jana. She’s like “wait no don’t shoot me.” and Sera’s like “I figured. You should be careful what you wish for…” and jesus I’ve only read two posts from each kid so far but I like Jana so much more than Sera. Jana acts like a real person, and Sera’s just being like unrealistically ominous and creepy GRUMBLEGRUMBLEGRUMBLE. The two spend the rest of the thread talking. Sera acts like an emotionless psychopath sexy manipulative V2 character (there are so many of them whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy), and Jana acts like a normal person. I like Jana much more than Sera. As an example, Sera’s killed a Brandon, and so as an explanation (read: lie), she says that Brandon and Adam (Amato, who also died) tried to rape her, and then she says Adam was hot. Jana responds by thinking “what the fuck he tried to rape you why would you say that?”. Jana is good. Jana is very good. (Sera sidenote: I don’t really get why she had to make up the rape story, when she literally killed Brandon in self-defense. Like, Brandon literally shot her why does she need to lie about this?)

Sera sidenote: “"I'm really sorry," she stated flatly, "But I gave up back when I got shot in the leg while two guys argued over which one wanted to fuck me first."” Sera, this literally happens to you in a few threads and you’re perfectly fine with it, u inconsistent person.

The duo move on to the park, where they run into Kevin Kaputsiak. SOTF needs more people named Kevin. Kaputsiak’s first post has him thinking about sex, so that’s not a good sign. Kevin thinks that Sera has some real issues. I’m with you, Kevin. (He’s actually turning out to be decent so far but the MATTY BOY writeup doesn’t bode well for him.) OH KEVIN CALLS SERA OUT FOR BEING A V2 MANIPULATIVE GIRL CHARACTER YOU ARE THE BEST KEVIN! (my dog’s name is kevin too i like him). Zilya’s here now, and she’s tired. Me too, Zilya, me too. She sees the group and runs towards them, but “finds herself in the middle of a park”. According to Mitsuko, this is ironic. *purses lips* mkay then. Sera and Kevin do stuff and there is no such thing as a posting order and then JOHN MUTHAFUCKIN DAVIES is here, and he’s sure something. Jana is wary of there being so many people in this thread, because one of them might be a killer. Jana is smart. John does some John stuff and oh god i’m only done the first page of this thread (frog screeching).

Zilya wanders off. Bye Zilya! Kevin’s like “who the fuck are you?” at John and Jana’s like “?????????????” at John and John acts like a bad anime character. I actually love John so much you dont understand.
HOLY SHIT

I LOVE JANA!

“Jana thought that maybe John was suffering some kind of intense mental condition in light of the program.”

:))))))))))))))))))) jana u r good!

John does stuff and Kevin does stuff and Sera does stuff. From John and Kevin’s posts it seems like John/Kevin are pretty close, but in Sera’s post it says that John’s out of hearing distance while she’s standing right next to Kevin so I don’t know what the fuck is happening. I think John leaves now, but there’s no exit tag so I’ve got not clue. Sera and Kevin talk a lot and Jana’s kinda left in the dust because THERE IS NO POST ORDER (frog screeches). Rob and Matt show up and confusing stuff happens and Kevin dies and now Sera and Jana are hangin’ with Matt now I guess. fuck, i dunno. Next thread (help)!

Jana’s being creeped out by our dear-old sex maniac Matt. (also they’re at the school but it blew Zilya up and now there is no school). Matt says creepy stuff, and THEN he says “lets go inside, what’s the worst that could happen?” I’ll tell you what, Matt: You getting murderfucked/fuckmurdered. Kayla Ravoy shows up and is like “hello i’m unarmed don’t kill me” and Matt’s all like “TELL ME WHY I SHOULDN’T JUST SHOOT YOU RIGHT NOW, YOU FUCKING BITCH!?”. Jana, being the only sane and normal person in the group, is confused by Matt’s actions. Me too, Jana, me too. Jana’s like “what the fuck, Matt?” and Sera’s like “YES SHOOT HER MATT DO IT NOW!”, and Jana is the only person in this group who I don’t hate. Kayla’s pretty good (she’s getting inactive killed right now so she’s not as good as OG Kayla). Jana is my shining light in the sea of whatthefuck that is V2.

Sera proceeds to claim that Kayla is Mariavel Varella.

This is how I feel right now.

Jana’s like “maybe she’s not Mariavel tho dont shoot her 4 heck sake” and then Matt shoots Kayla.

For fuck’s sake Matt…

hnngggggg

Matt starts being weirdly aggressive to Jana and then Jana’s like “get the fuck away from me you fucking shitstain why did you shoot her what the fuck Matt”. Jana is the audience surrogate right now, and I cannot overstate how much more I like Jana than the rest of her group. Matt and Sera are dumb and Jana leaves. Good job, Jana. After Jana leaves, Sera and Matt fuck, because they are dumb. Jana is not dumb.

Jana’s next thread is a oneshot where she reminisces about Matt/Sera being doofuses, thinks about her family, and finds out she’s in the final ten. Also the ground says “MOM”. It’s a solid thread, I guess.

Jana’s last thread now!

Oh, Mariavel’s here.

fuck.

well fine.

Jana walks in during the middle of Rob Adams and Mariavel VarellaalleraV levairaM having a big ol’ gunfight. She hides in some bushes, and then for some reason decides to stand up and run away. I can already tell this won’t end well for Jana.

Yup…

I was right.

nmie nrv fdjkzth45u d y545 uygvdoiwjkakl cj,M;POi9e90IIOFNDJKNDujidahd 8r

So she ends up running right past Rob, and Rob’s like “YIKES!” and he shoots her. Her last thoughts are about her family, which is nice, I guess. There’s a proto-meanwhile thing, where her brother is sad and stuff. Her death was pretty anticlimactic, but I can’t say I disliked it.

Conclusion: Jana is a good character who spends most of her time surrounded by bad characters. She manages to stay consistent throughout, which directly contrasts like almost all of the rest of V2. Jana herself was enjoyable, but the characters she spent her time with brought her down from fulfilling her true potential.

A N O T H E R 1 !
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Annabelle’s hobbies are sports, homemaking, and Jesus. fine. I’m gonna call her Banannabelle.

hmmmmmm okay

You know what?

I’m just gonna paste some highlights from her physical appearance below this.
- “Annabelle Bucchanon is another of those unbelievably good looking ninth graders that possesses the body of a young demi-goddess and the personality of a slight martyr.”

-”She has a tall, lanky frame of five feet, ten inches and just one hundred and thirty pounds that is constructed of wonderful muscle attained by constant physical activity and a hefty amount of shopping.”

-”Vertical superior, but mammory inferior is she,” (Kermitnote: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?)

-”Well rounded with just about everything else, why can't she be gifted with nice breasts too? This is a question she frequently asks herself.” (Kermitnote: I also frequently ask myself this.)

-”Flaming red curls fall and end at her shoulders, the front strands streaked with bright, bubblegum pink. It's so... well, bubbly.”

-”Large and rounded are her eyes with their bright blue irises, their shiny color brought ought more-so by a pale complexion so natural to redheads.”

-”Below the nez, a word Annabelle remembers vaguely from her French class the past year, thin, pale lips rest, although one wouldn't know it due to the mass amount of cotton-candy pink lip gloss applied to them.”

-”In regard to daily fashion, Annabelle is all about the occasion.”

Okay. So...like... If you make literally every sentence all weird and rhythmy, your profile becomes INSTANTLY FUCKING HILARIOUS. Please, just use like, normal words and sentence structure. I know I’ve been okay with tonal issues in past v2 profiles but none of them were just this tonally wacky. This could’ve been a good appearance section if it were just less flowery.

Her bio is written in the same style as her physical appearance, and it’s making my bones hurt. MY BONES! For the most part, she’s a Mary-Sue, and compared to some character from something that I don’t watch. Also, there are rumours that she’s a lesbian, which makes her go “:’(“ because the only thing she’d be lesbian for is Jesus (Jesus is a girl in this scenario OK). Oh, actually, maybe she is a lesbian? I’m not suuuuuuuuuure because I skipped most of the profile because it hurts so much to read. SO MUCH PAIN

So, uh, I’m getting the impression that Banannabelle’s gonna go crazy and become a wacky catholic lesbian sex-freak, because honestly, what else could happen?

Pregame: fuck you nerds, i’m not reading it! :)))))))))))))))))))

Island: :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Oh there’s less flowery prose now, so that’s good.

So, she wakes up and decides not to play. yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! She’s in the residential area, so she heads to a house. She has a shower, and, uhm...“ She smelled of strawberries now; the shampoo she had used the source.”

right so hold on a minute. Shampoooooooooooo? why is there soap and shampoo here? whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? How is the island’s water-system-whatever/electricity good enough for a fucking shower? fd f df 3 snnoi90 38h help

Oh, now she’s okay with killing. Either that or she’s gonna use her gun to remove her pimples. I’m honestly not sure which.

Gigi Sinclaire shows up, and she’s literally just a stereotypical hip teenager from the 60s. I don’t like her. According to her there’s “Psycho” (the p is always capitalized) music playing, and that’s bad because she can’t dance to it. Fuck me. I’m honestly so done right now.

This is taken directly from the thread: "She suddenly walked through her home, heading towards the door. It was still extremely quiet, just the way the girl liked it. Not bothering to take anything for protection, the girl simply went to her door and opened the door. "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! Are you looking to move in???" Annabelle rather shrieked at the auburn haired female on the other side of the street, but then prepared to run in case the girl freaked out with her unseen item that was probably not the cookies the girl hoped that it was. "

honestly what the fuck? hwat?

Gigi says she knows Banannabelle from school even though they went to different fucking schools jesus christ GIGI, and Megami is quick to point that out. Thank you Megami. Banannabelle thinks that the house she’s in is her actual house or something i guess? I don’t fucking know. She talks to Gigi about “how she just redecorated” and literally fuck you annabelle honestly i cant handle this.

Someone being crazy can be really good SOTF stuff, but when it comes out of fucking nowhere and isn’t explained (and is also dumb), it’s reeaaaaaalllly bad. I don’t know anymore. please help. help me. help me please.

OH LAURA DIESEN’S HERE. She’s pretty good, so hopefully she’ll provide enough of a barrier to save me from Banannabelle and Gigi. Some shit that I don’t care about happens and then something that I care about FUCKING IMMENSELY happens.

Banannabelle goes upstairs…

and…

well, her handler describes it as “Mild sexual content”, but I’d like to DISAGREE VERY MUCH

maaaaasstuurbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaattttiooooooooooooooonnnnnnnn sceeeeeeene! Fuck this. fuck this so bad.

Like, she’s a 14-year-old girl! I DONT NEED TO EXPLAIN HOW TERRIBLE AND WRONG THIS IS! FUCKING HELL V2! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? WHY ME? WHY DID I HAVE TO BE THE ONE TO READ THIS? KILL ME

Some bullshit that I don’t fucking care about anymore happens and Laura Diesen commits suicide. I’m so jealous of Laura right now. I have to keep reading, and she gets to be dead. I’d rather be dead than read this.

Gigi dances because she’s a 60s teeny-bopper fuck you and Banannabelle has a mental breakdown because she’s a lesbian catholic sex-freak (wow i was right!). now she’s vomiting. i’m also vomiting.

I’m just gonna stop Annabelle right here. I assume she improves, but my psyche cant take her any more.

Conclusion: KIiIiiIiIIiiIiIIIlLLLLlL MeeEeEEEeee pLeEaAAAaaaasE EnD My SuFfeRiNg

i don’t know why I’m asking for another one but I am.

(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ruggahissy-Today at 4:15 PM
GO FINISH

:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

i dont wanna finish my meat…..

anbel part 2:

i don no were gigi went. do u no were gigi went? anbel left thred. the end. nxet thred!

this thred is cald “i like shoping!”. i leik shoping 2. : )

brob madams and matdrew r heer! brob nd mat a prty fnuny 2! : ) dawn of teh ded suxx!

oh boi! hre cums anbel! she is at mal and their is abecombi an ftich and hrot tropic. y those r on murderisland is a biiiiiiiig mystery. anbel is confuse. me 2, anbel, me 2. anbel is like “helo is n e 1 here?” and brob an mat r like “helo”. mat says “eh?” so that means he is cnadien. also the cnadien is creeping on anbel an i feel uncomfy : ((((

sme boring stuf hapens and then farnco sebort is here nd he has a genad lonchur! rus goofball is here 2! wahoo! oh boy so is satcy hoorson! she is my face < 3 xoxoxoxox!

farnco and rus and satcy hijak the thred an then satcy gets sqished by a beem or smthn bcuz farnco made a splosion with his genad lonchur. brob and cnadien mat and anbel leaf thred.

: O in this next thred there is bryant carver and j. r. rizzolo and victoria! oh wow! bryant carver hedbuts j. r. rizzolo and the riz dies. :’ (

oh now anbel n frends r here! they hang out with bryant carver nd evry1 is hapy! I’m not happy.

haha lolz n e ways anbel never actuly show up in thred nd mistuko3 makes her head splode. the end!

Conclusion: fuk u

now i want some pudding.

Edit: Yeahhhhhhhh just ignore all of that. After she leaves the Gigi thread, she heads to the mall, where she befriends Rob Adams and Matt Drew. They talk for a bit and then Franco/Russ/Stacy show up and Stacy gets smushed. Rob/Matt/Annabelle leave. Now, Annabelle doesn't show up until the very last post of the next thread, and she is promptly collarsploded. Also her pregame's fine.

wow look an actual conclusion: Annabelle's actually pretty decent, just skip her first thread.

Edited by Kermit, Aug 27 2017, 03:39 PM.
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hah, wow, Ernest's writeup is so much longer than I expected it to be, so it's spoiler'd. have funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Spoiler: click to toggle

I’m really bitter about this.

Another kid, please.

EDIT: Took out much of my angry screaming. I'll try not to get as emotional (and mean) next time (i hope).
Edited by Kermit, Aug 27 2017, 03:29 PM.
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Minimal screaming this time!

Oh hey it’s Mitch! I read some of him when I was reading through Ernest (we don’t speak of that anymore), and, well, he was good from a technical standpoint, but he ended up being too much of a cloud-cuckoo-lander to really grab me as a character, and I ended up more engrossed with his more reasonable counterpart, Cathalie. Well, maybe my opinion will change, who knows?

Actually that whole paragraph was mostly a lie because I’ve read him before, but let’s just pretend this is the first time. For funzies.

Profile:

"Hobbies and Interests: No extracurricular activities. Interests and hobbies include reading, taking in stray animals, solving puzzles and playing mind-stretching games, stealing shiny objects, wandering around, taking apart machinery, napping, and being with Cathalie."

If I didn’t know Mitch was a human, I’d assume he was the comic-relief animal sidekick in an animated children’s movie. That’s fine, I guess. I was okay with Ernest having weird hobbies, so I’ll be okay with this.

Mitch gives the impression that he’s sickly and underfed. wow #twinzies! He’s strong though, and his fingers look like claws. The look in his eyes conveys the fact that he’s often somewhere else mentally. He goes barefoot most of the time, which is definitely against school dress code, but fuck it, whatever. Also his shirts are really big and usually expose his shoulders, which is also against dress code, I’d assume. Oh well. It’s not the biggest dress code violation in V2. *coughJohn Davies wearing weird martial arts clothes even though he goes to a school that requires he wears a school uniformcough*

Mitch is covered in burns and scars which are covered by bandages (He’s not a mummy or anything, they’re just on his arms/neck/torso). Mitch pulls on them a lot, so they’re kinda hanging off of him. Aren’t bandages routinely changed? Oh well. I’m sure there’ll be a charming explanation for why he’s covered in burns/scars/burn scars.

Huh. Well, it’s not a charming explanation, but it’s better than no explanation. Well, actually, there’s no explanation for the initial scars other than he had them when he was orphaned at age one, but the rest of the scars are from abusive foster families. Christ on a bike that’s disturbing. New Jersey, fix your fucking foster care system, jesus. He met Cathalie Meguro at the age of five, and they’ve been friends ever since. The rest of his bio is establishing how he kind of acts like uh, well, a comic-relief animal sidekick in an animated children’s movie (Cathalie’s the hero of the movie.).
His profile’s fine. It’s well written from a technical standpoint and it’s not like he’s any less believable than Ernest.

Under the “your thoughts” section of his wiki page, there’s this: ""I want to have Mitch's virtual babies"- Leo"

I’m hoping this is a good sign.

Pregame: More like prelame hahahah I don’t want to read V2 pregame anymore! I’m assuming CBP goes over it in his Cathalie writeup that I’m not gonna read until I’m done with this. If not, sorry.

Game: eh screw it i’m not gonna go over it in detail. Basically Mitch and Cathalie meet up really early on, and their relationship is TBH pretty heartwarming (ouch my heart no again). Mitch says stuff that’s mostly disconnected from reality and Cathalie’s like “no Mitch calm urself”. Ernest bumbles along and I’ve already talked about it. Also Mitch knows a lot about guns apparently, I guess. He could ID the exact kind of gun used in the prologue video, so that’s something. Also Cathalie’s G01 and Mitch is B01. Mitch and Cathalie have a little exchange and heeeeeeeeeerreeeeee’s Venus! Everyone runs away from Venus. End Thread! I know I didn’t really go into detail about this thread, but I quite liked it. It’s pretty good!

Next thread! Franco is a bad person! He sticks a tazer up Cathalie’s girlparts and tazes her! And then he kills both of them! FRAAAAAANCOOOOOOO! I’m bothered.

Well that just seemed kinda cruel to kill him off that way. aw man. :' (

Conclusion: While he’s not that realistic, Mitch is still a nice, good character. I will admit that I did prefer Cathalie over him, but only because I inherently prefer characters that behave in a grounded manner. I was sad to see them go inactive, and I really wish I could have seen where they went had they not been, well, inactive’d. Overall, Mitch is a pretty good read, just maybe skip the death thread. I’ve been pleasantly surprised!

Another one!
Edited by Kermit, Aug 27 2017, 05:57 PM.
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Well fuck me sideways and call me Sally, I got Bryan’s first kill!

Dan’s appearance is good for V2. I don’t have much more to say. His profile is good. Dan is good. It’s unrealistic, but it’s good.

Dan has no pregame.

Dan does have island though.

It’s good. He and Bryan have a fight and then Bryan shoots Dan. They have a heart to heart as Dan bleeds out. It’s good.

Conclusion: Dan is pretty good I guess, though you’ll end up reading him if you read Bryan.

As you might be able to tell, I’m getting a bit burned out, so I’ll refrain from asking for another. FOR NOW….
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Ruggahissy - Today at 1:01 PM
to see this to the end with us
this is your fault

ugh fine

gimme another
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply