Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The V2 Read-o-thon; Olden days
Topic Started: Aug 24 2017, 06:45 PM (8,988 Views)
backslash
Member Avatar
Who is this sassy lost child
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
[final boss music playing in the distance]
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kermit
Member Avatar
eEeEEEeEEEeeEeeeee
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
espi was the hero of v2 all along
"Kermit you are the guy in the horror movie that finds a book bound in human skin and decides to read out loud what is inside for fun" - some mean lady named Ruggahissy

i make art i think????

Sadly kermit looked at a mariavel. It was so sad... such a sad mariavel... like him... he only waned a normal life... was that too much to ask? was it?

tetsucabra
Member Avatar
yeah
[ *  *  * ]
The Past

V7

V7 Relationship Planning
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It's over, friends. This arduous ordeal that claimed many friends and taught us many lessons is over with the last review. A mega review of Ricky Callahan.

RICKY CALLAHAN: THE QUEST PART 1
things

Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
RICKY CALLAHAN THE QUEST: PART 2
things

Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

Jesus almighty. I want to thank everyone who participated or even read the V2 Read A Thon, the first read a thon on the board to ever be completed. Thank you to all the people who sacrificed their time, blood and sanity on this endeavor. When we started this I didn't know anything about V2 and it was something of a lesser known version among the handlers. That has all changed now, whether we like it or not.

This has gone on long enough. I hope you learned some lessons, found some kids you liked, made some memes and became a family along the way.
things

backslash
Member Avatar
Who is this sassy lost child
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

Espi
Member Avatar
Beep Beep
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
V5: Cut Short

V6: Broken Down

V7: Unprepared

Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
backslash
Mar 27 2018, 11:41 PM
Posted Image
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!

Posted Image

I'm a Cactus
Member Avatar
do you want to go to war, balakay?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

TheLordOfAwesome
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Posted Image

(Yes, I know I didn't participate in the thread, but I was reading everyone's posts here.)
V7 Charcters

Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
People who observed from a safe distance are just as appreciated
things

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply