Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Chattanooga Golf & Country Club; rich kids unite
Topic Started: Aug 19 2017, 06:43 PM (384 Views)
Fenris
Member Avatar
head shot (drank)
[ *  *  *  * ]
The Chattanooga Golf & Country Club is a real-life thing that exists, and if your kid has rich parents- especially rich parents who've lived in Chattanooga forever- they're probably members. I figure the rich kids of George Hunter might hang out here poolside on the weekend while their parents schmooze/play golf/do whatever else rich people do. So let's get a group of rich kids together! :D My Ivy is a member for sure; her grandparents were members, her parents were members, she's a member. She probably sneaks wine in and tans by the pool and """socializes""" (read: gossips).

Members:

• Anna "Roxanne" Herbert (Yugikun)
  • Cleopatra Darger (shotgunkid)
  • Connor Lorenzen (Korazon)
  • Dane Lennox (CondorTalon)
  • Dolly Upton (backslash)
  • Ivy Langley (Fenris)
  • Kelly Nguyen (Somersault)
  • Leslie Smith (Katie)
  • Lucas Abernathy (TheLordOfAwesome)
  • Max Rudolph (CrossbowPig)
  • Milly Rosenberg (jimmydalad)
  • Ron Kiser (Polybius)
  • Yuri Kim (Un-Persona)
Edited by Fenris, Nov 16 2017, 12:45 AM.
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
v7 kids

the future
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Somersault
Member Avatar
i'm a boss ass bitch (bitch bitch)
[ *  * ]
Kelly and her family are probably like the obnoxious new money who go in and like raise hell, and so of course she's a member at the Country Club.
here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
C-H-A-T-T-A-N-O-O-G-A

V7 HERE WE COME

Concepts

Art Thangs

Let Them Fly Free

CrossbowPig
Member Avatar
CBP
[ *  *  *  * ]
If Max bugged his parents enough about it he could get a membership, and he'd most likely use the fitness facilities to train in a space where he wouldn't be likely to see people he knew.
~~~~~ Creativity's Burning Pyre ~~~~~

NOW: V7

DEAD: V6

MAYBE: V?

Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Anna/Roxanne would likely be dragged along to the country club by her parents although she probably wouldn't do too much - just sit under an umbrella and read a book/check her phone.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!

Posted Image

shotgunkid
Member Avatar
don't take no guff
[ * ]
Yup yup yup one million times yup. Cleopatra definitely goes here, or at least her parents have a membership and attend regularly. I haven't decided what she'll actually do, though. Probably the swim team.
2015: V6 Incident

backslash
Member Avatar
Who is this sassy lost child
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hm, Dolly Upton's family might attend from time to time. She'd probably spend time swimming/reading by the pool and monitoring her sister.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fenris
Member Avatar
head shot (drank)
[ *  *  *  * ]
I totally forgot to mention the swim team in the OP! Yeah, if you didn't check the website out, there's a country club swim team for kids up to 18, if that's something any of your kids are or have been a part of.
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
v7 kids

the future

Somersault
Member Avatar
i'm a boss ass bitch (bitch bitch)
[ *  * ]
Kelly may have been part of the swim team when she was younger?
here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
C-H-A-T-T-A-N-O-O-G-A

V7 HERE WE COME

Concepts

Art Thangs

Let Them Fly Free

jimmydalad
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Milly's family is rich and she does swimming. That sounds like a perfect recipe for being a member of the golf and country club to me.
Version 5

Version 7

Artsy Stuff by Other People

CondorTalon
Member Avatar
Banki Assembly Line
[ *  *  *  * ]
yeah so at the behest of Fenris I'm gonna put Dane down as a member.
Let's show that private threads still aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on the island in V6. If I started a thread in-game, you are welcome to join it.

In the past...

In the future...

TheLordOfAwesome
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Lucas is from an upper-middle class family, so they're probably all members and he would be no exception. Though he'd probably just chill around the pool flirting with girls or trying to sneak in some booze.
V7 Charcters

Malloon
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Joey wishes he could join, all the opportunites to impress and network with the fine folks of Chattanooga's upper crust. But his family is nowhere near rich enough. If there is a way to get in by invitation, he'll be fishing for it.
V6 Character:
Benjamin "Squirrel" Lichter [ ~ / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / > ] - You'll find him in the clouds.
V7 Characters:
Chloe Bruges [ - ] - You'll find her doing math.
Joseph "Joey" Quintero - You'll find him writing speaches.
Keith Rogers - You'll find him out with his gang.

In the unlikely event you want to use my characters...

Polibyss
Member Avatar
You like what you see?
[ *  *  * ]
Ron Kiser can be found playing golf and slithering around the pool
V7

Katie
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Leslie's parents are like, upper-middle class, so she'd probably be a member. And she's a social butterfly, so she'd probably enjoy it.
relationship thread

Lore's third favorite lesbian

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I keep thinking I’ve posted here even though I haven’t. Yuri is here for forced social networking!
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
Super Spoiler God Super Spoiler

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · V7 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply