Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V7 Foncept Clash Prompts; yugi made me do it
Topic Started: Aug 15 2017, 03:47 AM (745 Views)
TheLordOfAwesome
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
I'm curious. May I get a prompt for my teenage meatbags?
V7 Charcters
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bowser
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Can I get one for Franky actually?
Edited by Bowser, Oct 20 2017, 12:19 AM.

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Awesome

Sierra - Interesting potential for a sort of complex relationship to be portrayed here, which I probably haven't prompted enough so far. I think it could be interesting to flip the script and provide a taste of some sort of the parent's opinions on Sierra's behavior and maybe reminiscing on positive memories or such, essentially providing us as the audience with a more complete picture of Sierra as a character. It could be framed in narrative by having the scene be the parent/s arguing with Sierra over something before she bounces out of the house, so essentially there's an internal and external voiced appraisal of Sierra happening at the same time, from the perspective of the parents.

Lucas - One thing I always actually low key love seeing is how people prosaically handle horror writing because that's like, the shit and stuff, so I compel you to show us some while you've got a relevant character! One way you could possibly frame it that would be fascinating is by having Lucas internally be focused on some very gritty and disturbing horror plotline and cinematography he's musing on, all while in his actual environment and setting he's just like, chilling in class or at home or something. So there's a very severe dichotomy between the dark and macabre in his internal thoughts and the segues into what's happening around him that may or may not be humorously ironic but are definitely very tonally light compared to what he's thinking about.

Bowser

Franky actually - For Franky someone who's been held back a year seems interesting... I'd sort of like to see the opinion of anyone who might be on his case for having been held back a grade, someone who cares enough about him to be bothered and worried about his behavior? Parents, a more involved extended family member, an NPC friend, a teacher... Any of those works, but I think it'll be most interesting for us to see how Franky reacts when he's coming under fire from someone else, how his internal narrative sort of takes the critique, and maybe a stinger to follow up the scene where he's sort of failing to remember whatever he might have learned from the encounter in a suitably ironic fashion? Could be more tonally light to underscore Franky's behaviors, like he's not taking things so seriously or he actually can't because that's just how he is. Lots of ways to approach it.
The Dies Before First Rolls Squad

The Nights

TheLordOfAwesome
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Cicada Days
Oct 21 2017, 07:58 PM
Awesome

Sierra - Interesting potential for a sort of complex relationship to be portrayed here, which I probably haven't prompted enough so far. I think it could be interesting to flip the script and provide a taste of some sort of the parent's opinions on Sierra's behavior and maybe reminiscing on positive memories or such, essentially providing us as the audience with a more complete picture of Sierra as a character. It could be framed in narrative by having the scene be the parent/s arguing with Sierra over something before she bounces out of the house, so essentially there's an internal and external voiced appraisal of Sierra happening at the same time, from the perspective of the parents.

Lucas - One thing I always actually low key love seeing is how people prosaically handle horror writing because that's like, the shit and stuff, so I compel you to show us some while you've got a relevant character! One way you could possibly frame it that would be fascinating is by having Lucas internally be focused on some very gritty and disturbing horror plotline and cinematography he's musing on, all while in his actual environment and setting he's just like, chilling in class or at home or something. So there's a very severe dichotomy between the dark and macabre in his internal thoughts and the segues into what's happening around him that may or may not be humorously ironic but are definitely very tonally light compared to what he's thinking about.

I love these ideas so much. I'm going to feel bad when I inevitably screw them up.
V7 Charcters

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image
The Dies Before First Rolls Squad

The Nights

Somersault
Member Avatar
i'm a boss ass bitch (bitch bitch)
[ *  * ]
Oh i'm so sorry for doing this cicada but pretty pls prompts for Adele and Janie? If u want I could give you some prompts too.
here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
C-H-A-T-T-A-N-O-O-G-A

V7 HERE WE COME

Concepts

Art Thangs

Let Them Fly Free

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · V7 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply