Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Fenris & Yugikun Do Sprites!; a collaborative pixely effort
Topic Started: Aug 14 2017, 07:33 PM (2,353 Views)
Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Aaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I'm helping now!

Starting with V1, and progressing through sprites as I read. (also I already did Helena, Fen added her to the gallery)

Sydney Morvran (v0)
Posted Image

Sydney Morvran (v1)
Posted Image

Dead Syd'll come when I'm done reading him.
Ravioli Marill - Today at 9:49 AM
(Mariavel is Kermit)

Some people that might be in V7 (or not):

Michael Froese: "Is it bad that I hope today's the day Richard finally fucking snaps, brings a gun to school, and shoots me in the head? Because I really can't deal with this shit anymore."

Valerija Bogdanovic: "If we as a society continue using words like "cuck" or "Reagan fetishist" to describe those who's political views differ from our own, we will accomplish nothing. Alienating each other will just lead to further division. If I were to insult you straight to your face, it's not like you'd hold my opinion with any merit."

Maxwell Fenster: "Okay then."

V1 sprites!

mini stuff!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

Wow look here's a big ol' spotify playlist, listen to it (only if u want im not ur boss)!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dead!Sydney

Posted Image
(Mariavel is Kermit)

Michael Froese: "Is it bad that I hope today's the day Richard finally fucking snaps, brings a gun to school, and shoots me in the head? Because I really can't deal with this shit anymore."

Valerija Bogdanovic: "If we as a society continue using words like "cuck" or "Reagan fetishist" to describe those who's political views differ from our own, we will accomplish nothing. Alienating each other will just lead to further division. If I were to insult you straight to your face, it's not like you'd hold my opinion with any merit."

V1 sprites!

Wow look here's a big ol' spotify playlist, listen to it (only if u want im not ur boss)!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wow hey I made something not SOTF related but I thought it'd be helpful if anyone needed it.

Character Base Template (also it's got more pixels) (oh also it's not shaded)
Posted Image

(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Niniko's done. There isn't much about his actual appearance mentioned in his profile, so I had to use my imagination. Niniko wearing a bunny-suit is now officially cannon ok. deadsprite soon, because he's a short read.

Posted Image
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
RIP Niniko. Turns out it's hard to draw neck wounds on sprites without necks. Who'd have guessed?

Posted Image
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Tayli Vreeland:
Posted Image

Dead!Tayli:
Posted Image
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
and then kermit died from aids.

(HAHA ITS FUNNY BECAUSE ITS MINASE PLEASE LAUGH :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((( )

Gabrielle Minase
Posted Image

rip in kill minase
Posted Image
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
speaking of hip retro students, everyone's favourite snarkydrunk is done!

Anya Vendvmagli:
Posted Image

Anya's gin:
Posted Image

dedAnya (DANYA WOW):
Posted Image

(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
weugh im here. I decided to do August Masbeth and Terry Woodard in one go, 'cus the spent their whole game together. (WHY ARE THERE SO MANY COLLARSPLOSIONS AAAAAAAAAAARGHHHH)

Terry Woodard:
Posted Image

August Masbeth:
Posted Image

dedTerry:
Posted Image

dedAugust
Posted Image
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Cole Hudson, my hometown boy, is finally done argh

Cole Hudson:
Posted Image

dedCole:
Posted Image
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
P R A I S E
K O T O R I K U N

Declyn Grayson-Anthis:
Posted Image
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
u thought I was done for today.

u were wrong

Venka Rapler:
Posted Image

ded:
Posted Image
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Good ol' Alan Angrylegs

Alan Shinwrath:
Posted Image

Alan Shindead:
Posted Image
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Artist's Alley · Next Topic »
Add Reply