Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Fenris & Yugikun Do Sprites!; a collaborative pixely effort
Topic Started: Aug 14 2017, 07:33 PM (2,906 Views)
backslash
Member Avatar
Who is this sassy lost child
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Aw yiss, the prodigal team-up we've all been waiting for. I don't have anything to request at the moment, but I'll get back to you as soon as I do!

EDIT: I'm a dirty liar and also forgetful. Could I have a sprite of Astor Maradona please?

Spoiler: click to toggle

Edited by backslash, Aug 14 2017, 07:40 PM.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
He looks lovely, thanks a bunch!
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Fenris
Aug 18 2017, 02:38 AM
Added Yugikun's new sprites to the OP, and I realized we have a couple of TV teams done, so I made a couple more team flags!

Posted Image
(Jade Rhinos)

Posted Image
(Violet Wolves)
good fucking luck when you get to the Rainbow Parrots m8
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Fenris
Sep 17 2017, 03:39 AM
absolutely canon animal suit children

Posted Image

(Heather Klein, Helena Fury, Axel Fontaine, Andy Silverman and Violet Quinn)
can't believe we've invented furry industrial rock
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm still in awe of how much detail you guys can fit in these tiny things <3
Characters

Others

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Artist's Alley · Next Topic »
Add Reply