Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Fenris & Yugikun Do Sprites!; a collaborative pixely effort
Topic Started: Aug 14 2017, 07:33 PM (2,790 Views)
Fenris
Member Avatar
head shot (drank)
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hey y'all! So Yugikun let me know that they've been making pixels in my absence, which is Awesome, and they're awesome, so I figured, now that I'm back: why don't we just make one thread and split the work. And so, here's that thread. We'll probably go back and forth with requests, or just whoever sees them first will do them, or something. We haven't really formalized this. ;w;

The megalist of completed sprites includes both of our work! Maybe one day we'll finish every character!! Probably not. But maybe! But probably not.

(credit to Kermit for doing ALL OF V1 and also other stuff wow)

Current requests:

• Closed for now!

Completed requests:

Main Versions

Mini

Miscellaneous
Edited by Fenris, Today, 12:04 AM.
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
v7 kids

the future
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

backslash
Member Avatar
Who is this sassy lost child
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Aw yiss, the prodigal team-up we've all been waiting for. I don't have anything to request at the moment, but I'll get back to you as soon as I do!

EDIT: I'm a dirty liar and also forgetful. Could I have a sprite of Astor Maradona please?

Spoiler: click to toggle

Edited by backslash, Aug 14 2017, 07:40 PM.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
this thread is so hype, I'm out of characters other than the fat stack I already threw at Yugi but I'm real happy to see this *_*
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Fenris
Member Avatar
head shot (drank)
[ *  *  *  * ]
backslash
Aug 14 2017, 07:38 PM
Aw yiss, the prodigal team-up we've all been waiting for. I don't have anything to request at the moment, but I'll get back to you as soon as I do!

EDIT: I'm a dirty liar and also forgetful. Could I have a sprite of Astor Maradona please?

Spoiler: click to toggle

Posted Image

There he is. :D Hope it came out right! I'm a bit out of practice with these.
v7 kids

the future

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
He looks lovely, thanks a bunch!
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm likely going to be focused on filling out the sprites for Second Chances 2 but for the time being here's the sprites Ryuki requested in my old thread:

Yuki Hayashibara:
Posted Image

Zachary Beck:
Posted Image

EDIT: Also, since it might take me a while to post these otherwise, here's the sprites I completed from Paige's cast:

Blaise d'Amaritz:
Posted Image

Clio Braithwale:
Posted Image
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Double the pixel power! Fuck yeah!

I don't think Blaine had a sprite yet, I think.

NotAFlyingToy
Member Avatar
the bass and the tweeters make the speakers go to war
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Their powers combined.
A list of the dying, a list of the damned.

V6
V5
Future

Ryuki
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Awesome! :D

Thanks a ton! They look great!
Art

Character Concepts

Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
procrastinating for a super important Ancient History exam like

Blaine Eno:
Posted Image
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Fenris
Member Avatar
head shot (drank)
[ *  *  *  * ]
Added Yugikun's new sprites to the OP, and I realized we have a couple of TV teams done, so I made a couple more team flags!

Posted Image
(Jade Rhinos)

Posted Image
(Violet Wolves)
v7 kids

the future

Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Are death sprites something that can be asked for? If so I would like those for my 3 chars. (Zoe, Will and Serena)

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yeah, I think people can request those!

(You're gonna need to give us details for the sprite though, don't think I know all the injuries your kids got off the top of my head)
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Somersault
Member Avatar
i'm a boss ass bitch (bitch bitch)
[ *  * ]
Hiii Fenris and Yugi! Would you be so kind as to make a sprite for Keisha?

Appearance:

here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
C-H-A-T-T-A-N-O-O-G-A

V7 HERE WE COME

Concepts

Art Thangs

Let Them Fly Free

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Fenris
Aug 18 2017, 02:38 AM
Added Yugikun's new sprites to the OP, and I realized we have a couple of TV teams done, so I made a couple more team flags!

Posted Image
(Jade Rhinos)

Posted Image
(Violet Wolves)
good fucking luck when you get to the Rainbow Parrots m8
Characters

Others

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Artist's Alley · Next Topic »
Add Reply