Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
V6 Twentieth Rolls; The Final Set
Topic Started: Aug 2 2017, 02:45 AM (590 Views)
Aura
Member Avatar
Has seen that which cannot be unseen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
This sucks super-hard, because there's more than a few characters here that I would have gladly heroed... if I hadn't been rolled as well.

I'm not expecting to get saved, and even then, I already have a semblance of a death idea in mind, so if you want to be a part of it, then shoot me a message.
Posted Image

Characters

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aura
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I've got a solid plan for Alice.
Posted Image

Characters

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aura
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Goodbye Alice.
Posted Image

Characters

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Locked Topic