Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
V6 Twentieth Rolls; The Final Set
Topic Started: Aug 2 2017, 02:45 AM (646 Views)
Pippin
Member Avatar
party wurmple never sleeps. only dances.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i forgot to mention, Bryony's death is pretty much locked down now!
V7 BAYBEE

FOLDER OF DESTINY

"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
Offline Profile Goto Top

backslash
Member Avatar
Who is this sassy lost child
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just over one week to get deaths in. As a reminder, there are no extensions granted in this period.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aura
Member Avatar
Has seen that which cannot be unseen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Goodbye Alice.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Characters

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The RNG Gods finally got Kimiko

Thank you to RC, Bikriki, MK Kilmarnock and Ruggahissy for heroing Kimiko and allowing me to continue writing her

Zee, Laurels and Riki for putting together an awesome final thread for Kimiko and Lore for giving me running critique on how Kimiko was doing.

Hope everyone enjoyed her, good luck to the endgamers I'm sure you'll produce something special and I'll see you guys in V7.
Forrest Quin - At the Zoo
Bret Carter - On a date
Aliya Kimia Nemati - In Training
Arizona - Practicing
V6
V5
Offline Profile Goto Top

backslash
Member Avatar
Who is this sassy lost child
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
2 days, 17 hours, and 7 minutes to get deaths in.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey guys, I decided to just disregard the rolls and keep Bryony alive, she's making it a final five now.
V7 BAYBEE

FOLDER OF DESTINY

"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i mean look at her she's fine, she's going to wake up soon
V7 BAYBEE

FOLDER OF DESTINY

Offline Profile Goto Top

Espi
Member Avatar
Beep Beep
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
A summary of Blair's island experience

It's been a fantastic version, and I'm insanely proud to have made it this far and (in my opinion) done it with a character I actually really loved writing, especially since she came so far after all my others.

Here's hoping I have another good run next round. Thanks for putting up with me, everyone.
V5: Cut Short

V6: Broken Down

V7: Unprepared
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Locked Topic