Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
V6 Twentieth Rolls; The Final Set
Topic Started: Aug 2 2017, 02:45 AM (642 Views)
Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi, guys! So, as some of you may already know and some of you may not, only the members of the final ten and staff can see the rolls right now. So without any further ado here are your final rolls of V6:

1. Blair Moore (Espi)
2. Kimiko Kao (Deamon)
3. Bryony Adams (Pippin)
4. Alba Reyes (Laurels)
5. Matthew Moradi (Privyet)
6. Alice Baker (Aura)

Here is the timer for cards:

Posted Image

And the one for deaths:

Posted Image

Just a few quick points now that the admin is out of the way:

Obviously like in V5 we're keeping this a secret to add to the suspense and increase the engagement of the site as a whole, and like in V5 we think it would mean a lot if people kept things quiet. Since as we've all seen things can spread fast on the site so as soon as the rolls get out that'll be it.

However we do respect that this is all about everyone that is left in the game, so if you want to talk about your own character's status as rolled/unrolled, it's your choice and is completely fine. If you want to spoil everything, we'll be pretty disappointed and it'll ruin everyone else's fun so let's try not to do that. We aren't going to have a strict rule enforcing secrecy or anything, we just think that it's just that bit cooler for everyone if they don't know what's going to happen.

Heroes may of course, still be played for this cycle, but any cards not used now will become null and void in three days time. They're gone forever and will not be carried over into V7.

Soon after card time has passed, we will open a board for the Endgamers to discuss winner selection and Endgame planning.

Congratulations to everyone for making it this far. This is a great final 10 and it's good to see so many new faces mixed in with older handlers who may have been here before. So the staff team as a whole can't wait to see what you all do to make this final 10 as exciting and dramatic as it possibly can be.

Logs
Offline Profile Goto Top

Espi
Member Avatar
Beep Beep
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Three times? I guess that balances my good luck until now.

So obviously it's pretty disappointing to come short after going this far. I think Blair has been my best work on SOTF ever in terms of consistency, characterization, voice, storyline...you get the idea. Of course, it's not especially likely for any of the unrolled people remaining to want to hero, and holding out for one (music reference aside) isn't a great prospect.

That said, if I were to be heroed this one time and never ever again, I'd be fine with that. These last few months of writing Blair have been some of my proudest pieces of work in my life, and I am absolutely sure that what I can put out if I make endgame will continue to improve.

So if any of the people remaining was willing to take the chance here, I think it's safe to say that 'eternally grateful' would be a huge understatement. In the absence of that, I'll also take death ideas, though of course I'm going to be somewhat picky with that.

Thanks, all. I've had a great time, and would love to get to keep going.
V5: Cut Short

V6: Broken Down

V7: Unprepared
Offline Profile Goto Top

Privyet
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
My first time being rolled.. very exciting! So, I've really enjoyed writing Matt - this has been an awesome first version.. this late into it, however, I'm wondering if it's even feasible to get hero'd. If anyone is feeling super, ultra generous - well, all I can really say without going over the top is that I'd appreciate it a ton.
Edited by Privyet, Aug 2 2017, 03:59 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laurels
Member Avatar
Cause what you see isn't always the truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Here we are then.

I do have a lot of ideas for Alba for this final stage of the game, so if you'd like to see her there, feel free to Hero. I'll start taking death ideas until then.
V6 Cast

V5 Cast

Chat, Art, and Fun Stuff
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aura
Member Avatar
Has seen that which cannot be unseen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
This sucks super-hard, because there's more than a few characters here that I would have gladly heroed... if I hadn't been rolled as well.

I'm not expecting to get saved, and even then, I already have a semblance of a death idea in mind, so if you want to be a part of it, then shoot me a message.
Posted Image

Characters

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

SOTF_Help
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
There was a slight bit of miscommunication staff-side. The death timer actually ends on the August 31st, rather than August 12th, and has been adjusted accordingly. Do note, however, that there will be no extension to this deadline outside of extreme extenuating circumstances, due to the amount of time involved.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
And here I am again XD

I'd love a hero so I can go to endgame, but obviously I know that has a very slim chance of happening. If you want to make me super happy forever then go for it.

Don't worry about death ideas. I've currently got something in the works.
Forrest Quin - At the Zoo
Bret Carter - On a date
Aliya Kimia Nemati - In Training
Arizona - Practicing
V6
V5
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pippin
Member Avatar
party wurmple never sleeps. only dances.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Welp. Bryony's luck had to run out somewhere.

I've really, honestly loved writing Bryony throughout v6... but heroes are thin on the ground as things are, and they'd be better served for someone else, I feel. It's been a good run, but it had to end somewhere

Death ideas would be appreciated, but bear in mind that Bryony is currently in a fairly tight-knit group, so it might take a little longer than usual to get things sorted/planned out; apologies if that is the case! ;w;
V7 BAYBEE

FOLDER OF DESTINY

"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
Offline Profile Goto Top

Espi
Member Avatar
Beep Beep
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Still need death ideas.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Pippin
Member Avatar
party wurmple never sleeps. only dances.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I, also, still need death ideas.
V7 BAYBEE

FOLDER OF DESTINY

"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
Offline Profile Goto Top

Espi
Member Avatar
Beep Beep
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I also still also need death ideas.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Espi
Member Avatar
Beep Beep
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Okay I should be good on ideas for Blair.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Aura
Member Avatar
Has seen that which cannot be unseen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I've got a solid plan for Alice.
Posted Image

Characters

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Privyet
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
matt just got fucking owned lmao
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laurels
Member Avatar
Cause what you see isn't always the truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Vaya con dios.

Thank you, V6, for being the best game I've played in so far! I can't wait for what's next.
V6 Cast

V5 Cast

Chat, Art, and Fun Stuff
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Locked Topic