Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Meanwhile: V6 Documentary; The documentary is named something like Cochise 2016 or smth
Topic Started: Jul 29 2017, 09:38 AM (257 Views)
Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Lore still MVP of existence, obligatory praise, etc.

So I've got an idea that requires collab within collab which is bound to fail b/c I wasn't even able to make one tier of non-recursive collaboration work (rip my World of TV project) but still!

Because we've got like, plenty of artsy fartsy kids right? And the East Wing of Cochise displayed artworks, posters, projects, and so on from the student body. Bet some island bound kids had works that were posted up there, yeah? What I'm envisioning is a section of the documentary where they do a walkthrough of that hall and focus on the art and various projects left behind by the island bound kids, with narration about the kids individual lives maybe, or some generic 'their memories live on in this hall' slow monologue.

I won't ask for so much, even just give me a 'yes go ahead' and I'll fill in the rest of the details for you if need be. You can be as involved or as uninvolved as you want. just pls give me anything to work with though because like, if I have nothing to work with all I can legally go on is Tina and I am not dedicating an entire thread to the worst character in V6 :/
V7

V6 - Like you imagined when you... were young...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply