Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Worm Mafia; The end is nigh, or possibly in the semi-distant future
Topic Started: Jul 26 2017, 08:36 PM (4,026 Views)
Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
hi I'm here and role recieved

I'll read all NINE pages later today and stuff.

ok bye again
Ravioli Marill - Today at 9:49 AM
(Mariavel is Kermit)

Some people that might be in V7 (or not):

Michael Froese: "Is it bad that I hope today's the day Richard finally fucking snaps, brings a gun to school, and shoots me in the head? Because I really can't deal with this shit anymore."

Valerija Bogdanovic: "If we as a society continue using words like "cuck" or "Reagan fetishist" to describe those who's political views differ from our own, we will accomplish nothing. Alienating each other will just lead to further division. If I were to insult you straight to your face, it's not like you'd hold my opinion with any merit."

Maxwell Fenster: "Okay then."

V1 sprites!

mini stuff!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

Wow look here's a big ol' spotify playlist, listen to it (only if u want im not ur boss)!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Page 1: Nothing of note. People read too much into shitposts.

Page 2: in post 18, CPB is giving me gutscum. MW reading into shitposts aligns with my impression of his townplay from last game. CBP gets real defensive, real fast over allegations; scumread increases. Cic being spooky. CPB back pedals, scumread down because that's something I would do

Page 3: Cic case doesn't really speak to me yet because Cic is being Cic.

Page 4: Craig Hoyle confirmed mafia. Yugi maybe scumslips post #72 (prolly not tho). CPB always being über-defensive makes me go "yikes".

page 5/6: ?????

Page 7: CPB striking me as newbie town.

Page 8: CPB NEWBIE TOWN FLAILING. I don't buy a Yugi/MW/Deamon/Cic conspiracy. No-lynch! 4 goodness sake!

Page 9: Frogue dies outta nowhere. Reading back a page reveals Frogue was all questiony at CBP, but that being reason for nightkill is WIFOM. Yugi's weird softclaim thingaroo gives me heebie-jeebies.

KERMIT BEBTIME NOW GOOBYE.

Also, gonna be on a plane tomorrow, and expect all my posts in the next 3 days to be shitty mobile posts like this one.
(Mariavel is Kermit)

Michael Froese: "Is it bad that I hope today's the day Richard finally fucking snaps, brings a gun to school, and shoots me in the head? Because I really can't deal with this shit anymore."

Valerija Bogdanovic: "If we as a society continue using words like "cuck" or "Reagan fetishist" to describe those who's political views differ from our own, we will accomplish nothing. Alienating each other will just lead to further division. If I were to insult you straight to your face, it's not like you'd hold my opinion with any merit."

V1 sprites!

Wow look here's a big ol' spotify playlist, listen to it (only if u want im not ur boss)!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yugi, it wasn't supposed to be a recap. I'm expressing my opinions. (Jeez that sounded rude)
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Also, my gut says Yugi's roleclaim is legit.
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Eh, after some thinking, I retract that statement. Yugi seemed a little bit too quick on the gun, and mod-supplied fakeclaims are a thing that maybe exist + judging by the signup thread, Yugi has prior knowledge of flavour
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Heck randomness
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
In regards to the "no result", keep in mind that Cic might've been roleblocked instead (can trackers see roleblocked actions?), and that just because this is role madnesses doesn't mean there aren't roles without any targeting night actions (eg. Bulletproof and Commuter). Yugi jumping to the conclusion he was roleblocked when there were other possibilities is intriguing.
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yugi

getting it out there would provide more information to town

but it also gives info to mafiaaaa.
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yeah but Frogue didn't do a bunch day one and he ded
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

I think giving information to town is more valuable than geving information to mafia

CLARIFICATION REQUIRED
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
EBWOP: quote was Yugi
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Because you get roleblocked/nightkilled
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Eh, I'll bite the bullet and Vote:Yugi, because he's town, he's boned anyhow, and I have no idea what he's trying to do if not a not very well thought out fakeclaim.
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Shitballs, I forgot the "if".
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm on mobile at a folk festival rn, so I'm probably missing words places.
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply