Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Worm Mafia; The end is nigh, or possibly in the semi-distant future
Topic Started: Jul 26 2017, 08:36 PM (4,229 Views)
Kermit
Member Avatar
eEeEEEeEEEeeEeeeee
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
hi I'm here and role recieved

I'll read all NINE pages later today and stuff.

ok bye again
"Kermit you are the guy in the horror movie that finds a book bound in human skin and decides to read out loud what is inside for fun" - some mean lady named Ruggahissy

i make art i think????

Sadly kermit looked at a mariavel. It was so sad... such a sad mariavel... like him... he only waned a normal life... was that too much to ask? was it?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kermit
Member Avatar
eEeEEEeEEEeeEeeeee
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Page 1: Nothing of note. People read too much into shitposts.

Page 2: in post 18, CPB is giving me gutscum. MW reading into shitposts aligns with my impression of his townplay from last game. CBP gets real defensive, real fast over allegations; scumread increases. Cic being spooky. CPB back pedals, scumread down because that's something I would do

Page 3: Cic case doesn't really speak to me yet because Cic is being Cic.

Page 4: Craig Hoyle confirmed mafia. Yugi maybe scumslips post #72 (prolly not tho). CPB always being über-defensive makes me go "yikes".

page 5/6: ?????

Page 7: CPB striking me as newbie town.

Page 8: CPB NEWBIE TOWN FLAILING. I don't buy a Yugi/MW/Deamon/Cic conspiracy. No-lynch! 4 goodness sake!

Page 9: Frogue dies outta nowhere. Reading back a page reveals Frogue was all questiony at CBP, but that being reason for nightkill is WIFOM. Yugi's weird softclaim thingaroo gives me heebie-jeebies.

KERMIT BEBTIME NOW GOOBYE.

Also, gonna be on a plane tomorrow, and expect all my posts in the next 3 days to be shitty mobile posts like this one.
"Kermit you are the guy in the horror movie that finds a book bound in human skin and decides to read out loud what is inside for fun" - some mean lady named Ruggahissy

i make art i think????

Sadly kermit looked at a mariavel. It was so sad... such a sad mariavel... like him... he only waned a normal life... was that too much to ask? was it?

Kermit
Member Avatar
eEeEEEeEEEeeEeeeee
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Yugi, it wasn't supposed to be a recap. I'm expressing my opinions. (Jeez that sounded rude)

i make art i think????

Kermit
Member Avatar
eEeEEEeEEEeeEeeeee
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Also, my gut says Yugi's roleclaim is legit.

i make art i think????

Kermit
Member Avatar
eEeEEEeEEEeeEeeeee
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Eh, after some thinking, I retract that statement. Yugi seemed a little bit too quick on the gun, and mod-supplied fakeclaims are a thing that maybe exist + judging by the signup thread, Yugi has prior knowledge of flavour

i make art i think????

Kermit
Member Avatar
eEeEEEeEEEeeEeeeee
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Heck randomness

i make art i think????

Kermit
Member Avatar
eEeEEEeEEEeeEeeeee
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
In regards to the "no result", keep in mind that Cic might've been roleblocked instead (can trackers see roleblocked actions?), and that just because this is role madnesses doesn't mean there aren't roles without any targeting night actions (eg. Bulletproof and Commuter). Yugi jumping to the conclusion he was roleblocked when there were other possibilities is intriguing.

i make art i think????

Kermit
Member Avatar
eEeEEEeEEEeeEeeeee
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Yugi

getting it out there would provide more information to town

but it also gives info to mafiaaaa.

i make art i think????

Kermit
Member Avatar
eEeEEEeEEEeeEeeeee
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Yeah but Frogue didn't do a bunch day one and he ded

i make art i think????

Kermit
Member Avatar
eEeEEEeEEEeeEeeeee
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

I think giving information to town is more valuable than geving information to mafia

CLARIFICATION REQUIRED

i make art i think????

Kermit
Member Avatar
eEeEEEeEEEeeEeeeee
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
EBWOP: quote was Yugi

i make art i think????

Kermit
Member Avatar
eEeEEEeEEEeeEeeeee
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Because you get roleblocked/nightkilled

i make art i think????

Kermit
Member Avatar
eEeEEEeEEEeeEeeeee
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Eh, I'll bite the bullet and Vote:Yugi, because he's town, he's boned anyhow, and I have no idea what he's trying to do if not a not very well thought out fakeclaim.

i make art i think????

Kermit
Member Avatar
eEeEEEeEEEeeEeeeee
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Shitballs, I forgot the "if".

i make art i think????

Kermit
Member Avatar
eEeEEEeEEEeeEeeeee
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm on mobile at a folk festival rn, so I'm probably missing words places.

i make art i think????

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply