Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Worm Mafia; The end is nigh, or possibly in the semi-distant future
Topic Started: Jul 26 2017, 08:36 PM (4,210 Views)
frogue
Member Avatar
just a picture of a cloud
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
role confirmed
Links

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
@murder nah
Links

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
@cic why make that assumption?
Links

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
cic

Assuming I'm town and at least one of them is Mafia taking advantage of my running my mouth to frame me I think there's at least decent odds it's one of:

Links

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
@cic nobody's saying you weren't aware of other possible scenarios.

why did you feel the need to highlight that particular hypothetical?
Links

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
cic

Wanted to offer my two cents on the prior exchange between Yugi and CBP. I don't think any of them are necessarily scum so I didn't want any of that to come to a head until more info is out there.

cic

I think MW and Yugi have logically separate arguments against me though that may just be stylistically how they both play. Assuming I'm town and at least one of them is Mafia taking advantage of my running my mouth to frame me I think there's at least decent odds it's one of:

- One is Town making a valid query and the other is opportunist Mafia
- Or that one is Mafia muddying the waters and one is Town jumping on due to legit concerns

Because, like, I don't think two Mafia would overtly try to make a connection between themselves as a voting bloc this early on.
but you don't mention cbp at all, and the extent of your 'two cents' seems to be "if we assume one of them is scum (for reasons that are i feel no need to elaborate on) then maybe both of them aren't scum"? that's not insight cic, and it kinda seems a lot more like you're setting up potential targets than actually trying to help at all
Links

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
@cic you're making a lot of assumptions
Links

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
@cbp is that an actual vote?
Links

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
@cbp it doesn't come across as super committed? like if i were to say "i could apologize but what's the point", i don't think a reasonable reader would interpret that as an actual apology?
Links

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
yugi

WELL I GUESS SINCE EVERYONE'S CHANGING THEIR VOTES

UNVOTE

VOTE: CBP
this is kinda weird, especially when followed by yugi's exhortation of people to vote, since it kinda implies that yugi's getting on an inevitable train to prevent a no-lynch for the good of town or whatever, and everyone else should do the same thing.

there wasn't really a train, though. cbp had two votes at that point, the same number as cicada. yugi justifies not giving any reasoning for his vote by saying that everyone's doing it, but like, nope, just deamon.
Links

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
cbp

But if I'm fucked, then you guys are fucked too. That's just how this goes.

However quickly this happened I guess I'm resigned to your decision. I can't exactly hold it against you, can I?
you're not even at L-1, be cool
Links

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply