Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Worm Mafia; The end is nigh, or possibly in the semi-distant future
Topic Started: Jul 26 2017, 08:36 PM (4,022 Views)
Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I have received my role.
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Brief thoughts so far:

- The thing with CBP was a bit odd to read but it doesn't put me off to much, at least at the moment where we are lacking further context.

- Curious as to why Yugi wants to vote for Cicada. I believe him in that this is probably a gut feeling of his that he needs to clarify, even if I do not exactly see why Cicada is exhibiting scummy behavior?
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
actually I think that's a good point. In fact, good enough to warrant this

VOTE: CICADA DAYS

After Yugi had pointed out his reasoning, I've skimmed cicada's posts and this little bit made me decide to cast my vote:

Cicada Days

aka i implicate myself 👀

In retrospect, I think the thing Cicada is trying to do her is mask her own attempts, so to say. Yugi pointed out that she is more experienced than she lets on, and that above quote makes me believe that Cicada tries to lessen the seriousness or impact of what she says. Basically, feed into the "I am not skilled so i am not a danger" narrative.
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Skraal
Jul 30 2017, 08:14 PM
VOTE: RIKI

I'd like a little more explanation for why he's hanging onto such a large wagon (compared to the number of votes needed to lynch), especially on the first day.

I'd like some more explanation from him
IIRC, at the time of my vote - only Cicada herself and randomness were voting for Cicada. Discounting Cicada's self-vote, I basically just added the second vote to this 'wagon'. That may seem a bit more with the size of this game, but I find it ridiculous to equate 'casting a second vote' to 'jumping on the wagon'.

That aside, my reasoning for voting Cicada is actually very simple. I believe the chance that she is scum is greater than the chance that she is not. As to why I believe that... well, I refer you to my previous post.
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yea I was about to ask.

Maybe I missed it, and I appreciate it nonetheless, but the record shows more if I exactly know what it is that moves you, MW
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yea I was about to ask.

Maybe I missed it, and I appreciate it nonetheless, but the record shows more if I exactly know what it is that moves you, MW
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Good Job on splitting the votes, guys

Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Primrosette
Aug 5 2017, 06:29 AM
Can mods use a no result if Cicada Days does nothing at all? Wouldn't it have said that you got roleblocked instead of the no result, Yugikun?
that's up to zetsu's discretion.
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
...really? did i miss something?
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I mean, I am always up to lynching Yugi (if only because out of principle, aka Ceterum censeo Yuginem esse delendam) but I am like "hold on!" here.

First and foremost, I would like for CrossbowPig to explain their assumption. The way it stands now, I do not really understand them. There is additionally that odd phrasing Kermit chose and I really would like to abstain from lynching and ending this phase until we have clarified this.
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
wow that's a ninja
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply