Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Worm Mafia; The end is nigh, or possibly in the semi-distant future
Topic Started: Jul 26 2017, 08:36 PM (4,019 Views)
Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Vote: MW for being the first to vote because that's always suspicious.
Kimiko Kao - - - - - - - The Lagniappe
Travis "Trav" Lynch - - They Stumbled Into Faith and Thought
Cameron Herrig - Ω - Ω - Shock Me

V5
Unknowns
"They'll tell you failure is not an option. That is ridiculous. Failure is always an option. Failure is the most readily available option at all times. But it's a choice. You can choose to fail. You can choose to succeed."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm not very trusting of CBP's poking at me then going "Just a prank bro."

V5
Unknowns
"They'll tell you failure is not an option. That is ridiculous. Failure is always an option. Failure is the most readily available option at all times. But it's a choice. You can choose to fail. You can choose to succeed."

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Then it's working???

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Rude

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Lrn 2 red Cic

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I blame everyone but myself.

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
In seriousness this Cic/MW thing looks to just be pissing in the wind right now but I dunno. I'm willing to let it keep going to see what comes out of it.

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sorry you lost me here.

Why exactly CBP?

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yeah that makes sense and lines up with what I was thinking about CBP myself honestly.

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Eh, I'm going to sleep and should probably put a vote down because the phase will end while I do that and we don't want a no lynch soooooooo

VOTE: CBP

Cicada's latest post pings me as town because that's totally the tone I use when I think I'm about to eat a lynch plus CBP has be weirdly jumpy in their posts.

Quote:

Oh shit, uh, yes, role received, probably should have made note of that earlier.

I have no clue what bandwagon to jump onto. All of these are super shitposty and unpersuasive, but I feel the peer pressure,

So, uh

Vote: Deamon for being curiously brief in his post.

Quote:

Is this the part where I snap my fingers, go "Darn it!" and start openly twirling my mustache like the villain I've so quickly been made out to be?

In short terms I feel like mountains are being made out of molehills here. I meant nothing by it but the insistence that it "must be a trick!" or that I'm baiting means that I don't think I'll undo it, really, not quite yet.

Quote:

I'm hesitant to switch my vote quite just yet but that analysis of Cicada's posts was quick and snappy enough to get me to UNVOTE Deamon. Probably caused more trouble than it was worth anyways. All I can say is that this has been maybe the worst fallout any joke I've ever attempted to make has ever had, lol.

The switching onto Cic when they were catching flak seemed more like a deflection than an actual vote with meaning as it was followed up by not much.

Obviously I'm not 100% sure about this but it is what it is since there's not much to go off and time is ticking so:

Posted Image

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It is worth looking into but until something else happens its not much to go off.

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I dunno Yugi the info you've given us here may not that be that useful in the grand scheme of things since we're not even sure why your action didn't go through.

As for reads I am fairly sure Kermit and Randomness are town

Everyone else is null because this has been a quiet game.

I'll read through in a more thorough manner later and give some more thoughts on what's happened so far.

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Well one of them at the minimum has to be town because if there is scum in that big ball of mess it would make no sense for it to be all three.

Unless they're playing the greatest gambit known to man.

That said it is the only happening in the game right now since the rest of it's gone dark

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Right now I'm thinking that of the two Yugi is probably more likely to be scum. Cicada seems about the same level of confused town as they were yesterday honestly.

V5
Unknowns

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply