Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
We who are about to die send you a friend request; Whoa, finally made a planning thread on time for once
Topic Started: Jul 16 2017, 04:39 PM (453 Views)
Dr. Adjective
Member Avatar
We've given everything we can,
[ * ]
Looking through here I can see Bill and Akiem getting on well, solidarity for the big gentle dudes.
And whilst they've got enough common grounds that they might be friends if she were a boy... I think Scott pining for Heather could be pretty funny, if she's his type (tall, blonde, may well have punched him depending on how forward he was and how long ago that happened).
V7 Ideas

Posted Image
No no no, you're shakin' it all wrong!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Michael thinks Scott is
T H E
W O R S T
Ravioli Marill - Today at 9:49 AM
(Mariavel is Kermit)

Some people that might be in V7 (or not):

Michael Froese: "Is it bad that I hope today's the day Richard finally fucking snaps, brings a gun to school, and shoots me in the head? Because I really can't deal with this shit anymore."

Valerija Bogdanovic: "If we as a society continue using words like "cuck" or "Reagan fetishist" to describe those who's political views differ from our own, we will accomplish nothing. Alienating each other will just lead to further division. If I were to insult you straight to your face, it's not like you'd hold my opinion with any merit."

Maxwell Fenster: "Okay then."

V1 sprites!

mini stuff!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

Wow look here's a big ol' spotify playlist, listen to it (only if u want im not ur boss)!

Blastinus
Member Avatar
That's Just Crazy Talk
[ *  *  *  * ]
Reuben Walters would be a definite buddy for Sal, since he's big into gaming and has very strong opinions about movies and TV shows. I could see the two of them chatting up a storm about the merits of really schlocky B movies or the like. Reuben is straight himself, but he has no problem with hanging out with anybody. He's just a very chill guy.

Jeff Greene would be the sort to pick on Scott. He's a football player with a mean attitude who would get easily annoyed with Scott's sarcasm and put him up as a target of ridicule and scorn. He's not the sort to slam people into lockers, but he'd come up with derogatory nicknames and call him a loser if they passed in the halls.

If it's okay, I think it'd be neat if Sarah Burnhart was Oliver's girlfriend. She's also an adrenaline junkie and would be hooked on the racing scene in an instant, though thanks to her longsuffering dad, the car she owns is designed more for fuel efficiency than speed. Sarah finds card games to be boring normally, but if there's money on the table, adding a degree of risk, that's the sort of thing that piques her interest. At the same time, she's got her own interests in things like paintball and rock climbing that she'd want to expose Oliver to.
V7 Kids

Fenris
Member Avatar
the consummate paragon
[ *  *  * ]
how is it that i keep missing people's threads

Oliver: I feel like him and Dante might get on? Dante's not a car guy particularly but he is hella reckless and would be down for making some poor life decisions. They at least probably know each other from a party or something. Might know Axel from parties too, though I don't think they have much in common otherwise.

Bill: Not a whole lot here I don't think; Ivy's normally not particularly endeared by people who stand up to her when she's being awful, but he's also in the school band, so it probably adds up to a perfect "meh" from her.

Sal: Him and Nia would know each other at least a little from drama, up to you how he'd react to her eccentricities. She'd probably find him kinda adorably exhausting. if you're looking for another party hookup I could see it having happened with Axel but I imagine it'd have gone much the way it did with Kayden but with extra closet baggage on top. :p

Scott: Ivy's friends with Max and tolerates Demetri; she probably tolerates Scott, too. On the other hand Axel probably hates him by association. My other kids don't really notice him most likely.

lemme know what you think/any other ideas :D
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
v7 kids

the future

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · V7 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply