Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Suggestion: increasing the character cap per handler; its a suggestion for staff but anyone can comment on it, be nice and dont pick fights :) or else i will end you :) seriously
Topic Started: Jul 11 2017, 10:50 PM (371 Views)
Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
As one of the people doing more than three characters I personally don't really care for this too much. I feel as if the proper way versions should become bigger than they are now isn't to raise the character cap and allow the same people to add more characters - like you're suggesting - but to bring new people into the community and make it so that there's things for them to do so that they don't get bored and leave within a week. Adopting characters off - like what you're saying I'm going to have to do as opposed to something I want to do - is an ideal way to do that, since it allows people to enter pregame/the version itself without having to make a profile or go through the (recently super lengthy, no offense staff) critique process. If the cap gets raised and I only have to adopt two off, as a scenario, that means that I'm - and the people with more than three - characters are giving people less opportunities to enter the game themselves, which goes against what I was intending to do when I decided 'hey, I wanna do more than three characters.'

I do agree that V6 was small, and that ideally V7 shouldn't be small, but I think there are better ways for that issue to be solved, one that we as handlers can achieve without having to change the system.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Support/Suggestions · Next Topic »
Add Reply