Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Volver; Open
Topic Started: Jul 11 2017, 12:14 PM (318 Views)
Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Hm, to be completely honest with you - I'd try to stay inside for the moment. The wind's calmer now, but I don't like how the skies look"

Fiyori looked over to the wall. She would have pretended there was a window for her to look out. There was one, somewhere, where she could do so but that wasn't the particular spot where Fiyori looked at right then.

She knew how the weather was.

"We're kinda unused to it, but I feel like we might be surprised by rain or thunderstorms."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laurels
Member Avatar
Cause what you see isn't always the truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Okay. We can stay inside," Alba said. "There's plenty of places to check. I'll be sure not to run into any rooms either."

Alba stepped away from the wall and over to Brendan's bag. She crouched on the ground and reached in, pulling Brendan's gun out. She had to think about survival. Nearly everyone was gone, and Alba had to make sure she and the decent people left could last as long as they could. Alba put the gun in the back of her pants. She then searched through and found some extra bullets to put in her other sweatshirt pocket.

"So, I guess we should go," she said, moving some extra food and water into one of her other bags. "We've only got so much daylight left."

Alba walked to the doorway, and peered out. No one was out there. There was no Jae to shoot at her right now, but there were no guarantees. She turned back and looked over at Brendan's body on the bed. If she could, she'd return at least one more time before this all ended. That would be a good goal for tomorrow night.

With that, Alba stepped out into the hall.

((Alba Reyes continued elsewhere))
V6 Cast

V5 Cast

Chat, Art, and Fun Stuff

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Fiyori lingered for a few more moments. She watched Alba leave, only to halt for a moment and return her attention to Brendan.

But only for a moment, and then she was gone.

Fiyori chuckled, and set after her. She, too, halted in the frame. But she did not look back.

Tears ran down her cheeks.

[[Fiyori Senay, continued elsewhere]]
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Regular Wards · Next Topic »
Add Reply