Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Creativity's Burning Pyre; [The Collected Writings and Other Art of CBP]
Topic Started: Jul 7 2017, 10:32 PM (419 Views)
CrossbowPig
Member Avatar
Tryhard
[ *  *  * ]
I clicked on this thread to see what the latest poems I posted and noticed that my icon on the randomizer was the same as my icon on Discord so yay I'm going to share more now.

(and one of them is SOTF related, tangentially)

I Gave Up

How To Disappear

Acceleration

Arthur's Will

Love What It Loves
~~~~~ Sadly CBP looked at a SOTF character. It was so sad... such a sad character... like him... he only waned a normal life... was that too much to ask? was it?

NOW: V7

SOON: V7

DEAD: V6

MAYBE: V?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

CrossbowPig
Member Avatar
Tryhard
[ *  *  * ]
Lost and Weary
~~~~~ Sadly CBP looked at a SOTF character. It was so sad... such a sad character... like him... he only waned a normal life... was that too much to ask? was it?

CrossbowPig
Member Avatar
Tryhard
[ *  *  * ]
memepost time

this is fine

sportstrap.oggvorbis

CrossbowPig
Member Avatar
Tryhard
[ *  *  * ]
Blooper. Non-canon. Got it? We're cool? Cool.

Noisemaker Prank

CrossbowPig
Member Avatar
Tryhard
[ *  *  * ]
New Year's bonus meme

CrossbowPig
Member Avatar
Tryhard
[ *  *  * ]
f u c k

WARNING IT'S BIG

Slam
Member Avatar
My Critique Process
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Muy bueno.
V7 Freunde
Hey look I have a relationship thread

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

CrossbowPig
Member Avatar
Tryhard
[ *  *  * ]
I'm going to try and write a poem for you, right now, with no prior planning or editing.

It is going to suck.

Confession

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Artist's Alley · Next Topic »
Add Reply