Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
1ИS∅MИ1∀; Morning, Day 10, Open
Topic Started: Jul 7 2017, 02:03 PM (624 Views)
CondorTalon
Member Avatar
Banki Assembly Line
[ *  *  *  * ]
((Sandra Dyer continued from Tea Party with Death at Dawn.))

How many times can one really listen to the names of the dead before they become numb to the noises that fly in one ear and out the other?

Well, Sandra wasn't sure, but she'd definitely passed that point long ago.

She didn't get that much sleep the last three days, and what little sleep she had was dreamless. Candice had tagged along, and... well, it's not like she'd told her not to, she supposed. They'd managed to find a place to hole up for the last three days, and had managed to avoid any other people. But Sandra wished they'd found a better place.

She looked around the room. It reminded her of a prison cell, and wasn't that just fitting? They were all prisoners on this island, all...

How many people were even left? She remembered two (or was it three?) days ago, when they picked a room and came face to face with two corpses laid on the bed.

Needless to say, they didn't pick that room.

The sun peeked through the bars of the window, and Sandra rubbed her eyes. They had been tingling and itching for the past day... was she getting pink eye? That would have been just great, wouldn't it?

She blinked, a few stray tears forming at the corners of her eyes. She knew she was on an island with a huge bunch of her classmates dead, but pink eye would be the worst.

How long had they been on this island?

As if on cue, the familiar echo of the speakers activating echoed through the hall.

"Good morning all of you that are still alive and welcome to day ten of your adventure here!"

Thanks for that, at least.
Let's show that private threads still aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on the island in V6. If I started a thread in-game, you are welcome to join it.

In the past...

In the future...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

CondorTalon
Member Avatar
Banki Assembly Line
[ *  *  *  * ]
"Food?" Sandra said unconsciously. It suddenly occurred to her that Bryony was right... Sandra hadn't really been keeping track of their... or specifically her food supply.

She rummaged through her bag.

"I'm... still good... I think," she said. She actually had a few rations left... obviously pilfering corpses had done her well.

She tapped her foot impatiently as the bag went back beside her.

"I'm gonna..." she started, standing up. She paused as she tried to put her thoughts into words.

"I'm gonna walk around," she simply finished, "I won't go far. I'll be right back."

She said it to try to reassure... them? Herself? She didn't know. What she did know was that she left with no regard to any objections they might have posed.

((Sandra Dyer continued in ████████.))
Let's show that private threads still aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on the island in V6. If I started a thread in-game, you are welcome to join it.

In the past...

In the future...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Intensive Care Wards · Next Topic »
Add Reply