Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Taking Requests for Character Art
Topic Started: Jul 7 2017, 08:57 AM (5,054 Views)
CrossbowPig
Member Avatar
Tryhard
[ *  *  * ]
Could you do Lili Williams and Arthur Bernstein, as you didn't quite get to them earlier? Thanks~

The Girl

The Boy
~~~~~ Sadly CBP looked at a SOTF character. It was so sad... such a sad character... like him... he only waned a normal life... was that too much to ask? was it?

NOW: V7

SOON: V7

DEAD: V6

MAYBE: V?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

CrossbowPig
Member Avatar
Tryhard
[ *  *  * ]
Lili looks a special kind of devious. I really think that her smile kind of really echoes how batshit insane she got the further things went on. Arthur's looking cool too, and I swear I've seen that shirt in real life like a billion times so the artistic choice makes sense as something he'd probably wear. Really cool stuff!
~~~~~ Sadly CBP looked at a SOTF character. It was so sad... such a sad character... like him... he only waned a normal life... was that too much to ask? was it?

CrossbowPig
Member Avatar
Tryhard
[ *  *  * ]
Adding my V7 kids to the queue: in order, Violet Schmidt, Lucas Diaz, and Max Rudolph.

Healer

DPS

Tank

CrossbowPig
Member Avatar
Tryhard
[ *  *  * ]
Seeing as you don't have a queue at the moment, I'll ask if you do my Second Chances kid, Kitty Gittschall.

Dr. Seuss Joke Goes Here

CrossbowPig
Member Avatar
Tryhard
[ *  *  * ]
I humbly request that you draw my Program Prologue kid, Cybil Price.

CrossbowPig
Member Avatar
Tryhard
[ *  *  * ]
He looks great! How the hell do you do these so fast and yet still so well? Blows my mind, honestly~

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Artist's Alley · Next Topic »
Add Reply