Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Taking Requests for Character Art
Topic Started: Jul 7 2017, 08:57 AM (6,049 Views)
backslash
Member Avatar
Who is this sassy lost child
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'd also love some pics of my V7 kids in your style.

Myles Roux

Andy Silverman

Dolly Upton

Astor Maradona
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
They look great! I really like how you can put so many little details in relatively small pictures. (Probably going to be a pain and ask you for some more soon.)
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Would you mind doing my SC2 kids?

Sebastien Bellamy

Eris Marquis
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Once again they look great!
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Jeremiah looks so sad.
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yugikun
Jul 28 2017, 09:39 PM
backslash
Jul 28 2017, 09:38 PM
Jeremiah looks so sad.
I guess you could say he's feeling blue right now.
I saw you viewing the thread and knew you were going to say this.
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Since you've done Sebastien already could I request Pia Malone?
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Looks great as always, thank you so much!
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Well since the queue appears to be empty, could I have my Program boy Leo Menendez?

Spoiler: click to toggle

Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Namira
Oct 2 2017, 09:50 AM
*thumbs ups intensifies*
*intensity intensifies*
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Also popping in to say I love how they look (especially Natali, I'm so pleased she finally has art besides her terrible facemaker).
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh, yeah, I've got a new kid too, if you don't mind <3

Mercy Ames

Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
She looks lovely <3 I especially like how her sweater turned out!
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
If you don't mind, could I have my other Program kid as well?

Charity Gardner
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
MurderWeasel
Nov 13 2017, 02:09 PM
I don't know if you did something different than usual for Nani's eyes, but they are super striking. I love it.
I was thinking that too, I really like how they turned out.
Characters

Others

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Artist's Alley · Next Topic »
Add Reply