Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Poll Only
Which quote should be used for the ninth BDA?
"It hurts. I just wanted to know if it hurt all of us the same way. You, to me, to Enzo. Because we're still people." 1 (6.3%)
"Boy, Coleen, you find the person least likely to make fun of your face, and you totally blow the social interaction. You go, girl." 0 (0%)
"So don't pity. Don't judge me for what I was going to do, okay? You didn't save me. I made a choice, and I'm trying not to regret it." 7 (43.8%)
"Seen me sleeping under a couch, which is apparently how I have to spend my nights now," 0 (0%)
"Pain's one of those things in life, I found, that's going to find you no matter what. And if I learned anything here, it's that I can't go through the rest of my life being afraid to get hurt." 6 (37.5%)
"I want to die." 0 (0%)
"I really don't want to die." 0 (0%)
"I want to stay here. I don't want any... any part in..." 0 (0%)
"If one of you wants to kill me, at least wait until I'm asleep, okay?" 2 (12.5%)
"I... oh, huh, you asked me something... sorry!" 0 (0%)
"Whoever you are, I... yeah, no, I don't want to fight either. So i-i-if you've got a gun or a knife or... if you're thinking of hurting me..." 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 16
V6 BDA Voting Thread #9
Topic Started: Jul 6 2017, 10:00 AM (152 Views)
backslash
Member Avatar
Who is this sassy lost child
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Here's the thread to vote for Coleen Reagan's scrolling quote for BDA. Voting will run for three days.
Posted Image
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Polls · Next Topic »
Poll Only