Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
My (Now Hopefully) Complete List of Cannon Fodder
Topic Started: Jul 5 2017, 06:11 PM (872 Views)
Fenris
Member Avatar
head shot (drank)
[ *  *  *  * ]
tf how did i not respond to this one yet whats wrong with me

okay so 1. Ivy hates both of your kids lmao she cannot Stand being argued with or contradicted and anyone who's friends with Gaelan must be dropped in a trash can and set on fire soooo that's both of them down!

Dante hit on Ashlynn at some point im sure that went. Real Good. Nia likes debating and is perpetually unruffled and unemotional in doing so and also Loves trivia and tbh would probs like Ashlynn a lot if she doesn't get on Ashlynn's last nerve, your call.

Nick im just like eyeing him and glancing at Axel and looking back at Nick and like i havent decided what happened here exactly but it was something
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
v7 kids

the future
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

General Goose
Member Avatar
Don't cast aspersions on my asparagus.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
@Cicada: Both of those relationships with Ashlynn sound pretty spot on. God she'll be annoying to be around. Joanne and Ashlynn would be like, friendly until Joanne does something that Ashlynn judges as counterproductive, and because she has some social skills, Ashlynn would probably keep her objections quiet - or expressed in snide asides - most of the time. Ashlynn would probably test Joanne's tolerance for socially liberal a-holes, though.

Ashlynn would be such a bitch to Beryl. Like, she wants to like her because tolerance and openness is good, and there's a decent chance Beryl would enjoy their conversations, but it'd be very one-sided enjoyment. And get preachy on Ashlynn's part pretty quickly.

And yes still 100% up for the polyamory. Nick lives for that.

@Fenris: Ivy as enemies with both of them sounds good. Nick stays by his friends so Ivy would be enemy no. 1 by default.

Ashlynn would probably mostly view Dante as a harmless idiot who isn't actually deserving of any real scorn. She'll threaten to gut him like a fish, but it'll be a joke, clearly. So like, she'd actually probably get on surprisingly well with him? But he'll be on permanent notice in her mind. So friendly, but like, threats are always prepared.

Nick probably hits on Dante a lot, by the way.

Axel and Nick...I think past hook-up? Current friends? Not sure. Will require further inquiry.

And I think Ashlynn actually needs people she is friends with so she can get on with Nia yeah.

Btw official announcement that I have two characters (Camille and Bill) in development. They will be unveiled shortly. Both are more normal. Probably. Also I should probably like, post in more threads of my own accord soon. I have been lazy af.
V7 peeps:
Nick Ogilvie
Ashlynn Martinek
Bill Winlock
Camille Bellegarde

V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd

Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Lori will hate Ashlynn. Puttin' you down as an enemy
things

General Goose
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
That's perfectly reasonable tbh
V7 peeps:
Nick Ogilvie
Ashlynn Martinek
Bill Winlock
Camille Bellegarde

V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd

General Goose
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Added Bill and Camille
V7 peeps:
Nick Ogilvie
Ashlynn Martinek
Bill Winlock
Camille Bellegarde

V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd

Ryuki
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
I've taken a look at the clubs/teams forum for some of these suggestions.

Ashlynn: Yuki could know her from chess club.

Nick: I could see Zach roping him into doing some of his illusions for prank vids.

Bill: Yuki probably knows him from book club, and could be interested in talking about psychology with him. Ned could also play some fighting games with him.

Camille: Yuki and her are in writing club. Ned is a fellow nerd and member of drama and gaming club.
Art

Character Concepts
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

backslash
Member Avatar
Who is this sassy lost child
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I see perfectly compatible issues between Bill and Mercy, as they both have a huge chip on their shoulder about feeling mediocre and unable to compare with the talented people they know. Maybe they could be confidants for each other about those things, since Mercy doesn't really like to talk about her feelings on that subject with most other people.

Myles is a fellow fan of reality TV and honestly would probably get a kick out of Camille writing smut to make money if that's the kind of thing that she lets people know, so he and Camille might get along.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

TheLordOfAwesome
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Ashlynn: Might not like her since Sierra is not ideologically selfless - Ya know, because going out of her way just to spite her parents is not exactly something that can be considered "selfless" - and Sierra might have some lingering resentment towards her from Ashlynn's arch-conservative days. Lucas would probably flirt with her, although I imagine she wouldn't be too interested in him. Although, he's really good at movie trivia, so there's that.

Nick: Maybe Sierra was a past-hook up?

Bill: Would know Lucas from film club, and I can see the two being friends. :3

Camille: Would know Lucas from drama club, and Lucas probably tried to recruit her at some point for one of his film projects (to act and maybe get some help on his writing). He also would have flirted with her at some point. Maybe they've dated (or are dating)?
V7 Charcters

BlizzardeyeWonder
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Ashlynn- Meilin, being a non-argumentative person, may not be comfortable around Ashlynn. She wouldn't have a problem with her if she didn't claim to be ultra-tolerant. At that point, she's just a hypocrite in Meilin's eyes.

Nick- Meilin may have dated him at some point. They're likely friendly exes now.

Bill- Camilla would likely know him, since she's lived in Chattanooga all her life. She probably likes him enough, because he seems like a humble, mellow person.

Camille- Camilla and Camille may have been mixed up at some point. Camilla was probably kind of horrified when she found who this "Camille" person was.
V7 Wayward Children

Camilla Bell: Pregame START
"These ferns grow up so fast..."
Oh No! - Marina and The Diamonds

Meilin Zhou: Pregame START
"Study haard, party harder!"
Run Away With Me - Carly Rae Jepsen

General Goose
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
@Ryuki

Ashlynn - would probably get on with Yuki (she needs some friends and I am rapidly realising I have not obtained her enough) quite well. She probably doesn't spend enough time at the chess club actually doing the things, so boo on yay.

Nick - yeah, I can see him being friends and prank buddies with Zach.

Bill - to be honest, I can see him being friends/friendly with all your kids.

Camille - same with Bill. In addition to what you said, her and Zach have a shared fondness for internet culture.

@backslash

Bill and Mercy - oh yes, very good point. I am in full favour of this friendship.

Camille and Myles - Camille wouldn't like, tell everyone about it, but she'd tell people like Myles about her smut writing certainly. Yeah, they can nerd about together.

@LordOfAwesome

Ashlynn - to be honest, I can see her getting on with Sierra so long as she ticks all the right ideological boxes. In Ashlynn's eyes, spite is a perfectly legitimate political motivation. There may be some resentment on Sierra's part because of Ashlynn's history, but yeah, Ashlynn probably hasn't got an issue with her.

And she probably gets on well with Lucas whenever he isn't hitting on her.

Nick - I can totally see him having had a fling with Sierra before.

Bill - Lucas and Bill friends is great :3

Camille - ooooh, Lucas and Camille dating could actually work really well. As long as he is okay with her smut writing habits. Which he better be.

@BlizzardeyeWonder

Ashlynn - her and Meilin are probably civil at best. They wouldn't have any reason to engage in argument, and Meilin probably wouldn't catch Ashlynn's judgemental eye much for any real reason.

Nick - yeah, Meilin and Nick as a former relationship works well!

Bill - Bill and Camilla as casual friends works!

Camille - would probably seek out Camilla's company because she's the sort to revel in similar names.
V7 peeps:
Nick Ogilvie
Ashlynn Martinek
Bill Winlock
Camille Bellegarde

V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd

TheLordOfAwesome
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
General Goose
Dec 31 2017, 09:37 AM
@LordOfAwesome

Ashlynn - to be honest, I can see her getting on with Sierra so long as she ticks all the right ideological boxes. In Ashlynn's eyes, spite is a perfectly legitimate political motivation. There may be some resentment on Sierra's part because of Ashlynn's history, but yeah, Ashlynn probably hasn't got an issue with her.

And she probably gets on well with Lucas whenever he isn't hitting on her.

Nick - I can totally see him having had a fling with Sierra before.

Bill - Lucas and Bill friends is great :3

Camille - ooooh, Lucas and Camille dating could actually work really well. As long as he is okay with her smut writing habits. Which he better be.
In that case, I can see Sierra at least being somewhat friendly, if somewhat guarded, with Ashlynn if Ashlynn doesn't have an issue with her. Can't imagine they'd be really close, but Sierra wouldn't be outright hostile so they are probably on good terms.

Lucas would have no issue with Camille writing smut. Might give him pause for a moment when he learns about it, but he'll shrug and go "You do you, girl." And he might make a commission. For research purposes, of course. So, have them currently dating, then?

Other than that, looks good to me!
Edited by TheLordOfAwesome, Dec 31 2017, 12:06 PM.
V7 Charcters

BlizzardeyeWonder
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
General Goose
Dec 31 2017, 09:37 AM
@BlizzardeyeWonder

Ashlynn - her and Meilin are probably civil at best. They wouldn't have any reason to engage in argument, and Meilin probably wouldn't catch Ashlynn's judgemental eye much for any real reason.

Nick - yeah, Meilin and Nick as a former relationship works well!

Bill - Bill and Camilla as casual friends works!

Camille - would probably seek out Camilla's company because she's the sort to revel in similar names.
Ashlynn and Meilin wouldn't argue, but there's probably still a bit of caution on Meilin's part when they're in the same room.

Nick and Meilin would be on friendly terms nowadays. Meilin probably thinks of him as a pretty decent guy, even after the relationship ended.

Bill and Camilla as friends seems like a plan!

Camille and Camilla might hang out occasionally, in the presence of their other friends. Camilla would still be a tiny bit uncomfortable with Camille, if only for the similar names. She'd still be civil with her, though.
V7 Wayward Children

Camilla Bell: Pregame START
"These ferns grow up so fast..."
Oh No! - Marina and The Diamonds

Meilin Zhou: Pregame START
"Study haard, party harder!"
Run Away With Me - Carly Rae Jepsen

MaskedMountain
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Estela would most definitely be great friends with Ashlynn, as they both seem to have similar mindsets and are in a lot of the same clubs, and especially considering Ashlynn has a progressive viewpoint.

Osiris also might be friends with Camille as they both share a flair for the dramatic and Osiris is also an avid writer.

Altan is fairly quiet and most likely wouldn't talk to most of your characters, but would be a secret admirer of Nick's illusionist tendencies and abilities.
V7 Soon to die

General Goose
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
@BlizzardeyeWonder - awesome!

@MaskedMountain - sounds great! Especially the Ashlynn and Estela friendship - they're pretty much made for each other.

Will be actually posting relationship info in this thread later this week, so will be implementing everything discussed so far.
V7 peeps:
Nick Ogilvie
Ashlynn Martinek
Bill Winlock
Camille Bellegarde

V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd

General Goose
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sooo I'm still looking for friends (especially for Ashlynn and Bill) but I need some help - essentially need some kind of in-universe way of getting Ashlynn's parents discredited as lawyers, so any help there would be much appreciated#
V7 peeps:
Nick Ogilvie
Ashlynn Martinek
Bill Winlock
Camille Bellegarde

V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · V7 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply