Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Ten Duel Commandments; (Private)
Topic Started: Jul 5 2017, 01:40 PM (706 Views)
Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
[[Fiyori Senay continued from Origin of Symmetry]]

Fiyori ran.

There was, of course, no particular reason as to why she should have done so. She did not know where her targets were, nor where they would go. Speeding up was of no poiny. And yet she felt a heroic wind driving her, replenishing her at the same time.

In the end, all that mattered was that she survived. As long as Fiyori lived, they all would come before her eyes. Slowly, bit by bit. And Fiyori would kill them all.

Fiyori arrived at the lobotomy lab. When she stopped, she noted her body heaving under the weight of the physical exercise. She felt none of that.

What was present, however, was an urge. A hunger, a wish to finally eat again. It was strange, as strange as things could still be. Fiyori required roughly 2000 to 2100 kcal per day. Taking in the varying levels of exercise she got in over the days, Fiyori should have rationed her good perfectly.

But apparently she did not, and now she had this unbearable hunger.

Speaking of unbearable.

"Getting lost in thought, Caedyn?"
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Odd, I thought you were Alba."

She glanced to the side, but then motioned towards her initial target.

"This here is Caedyn."

Unceremoniously, Fiyori unstrapped her bag and as she held it in one hand, the other opened the zipper. As she finished, she dropped the bag to the floor. Had Caedyn, or anyone looked at it, they would have seen the raging bull peering out.

To see Alba was able to follow her was making her uneasy. Perhaps Alba would gasp in shock with what was now to transpire. But she killed Kaitlyn. She should know better.

"Caedyn, if you are willing to hear me out - I have come with a fantastic proposal."

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Judgement-free murder."

She kept silent for a few moments. The mighty impact of her words had to properly settle in with Caedyn after all.

"Caedyn, listen here, you've killed a shitton of people by this point. But you know, you gotta do what you've gotta do. No complaints from me. In fact, right now I can even sincerely say that I still like you."

Fiyori chuckled. The thing she was to propose wasn't very funny but she laughed nonetheless.

"So I'll offer you this chance to kill me. I won't talk back, or complain, or whine, or do some sort of shitty morale posturung. Because frankly at this point I'm as tired of it as you are. The only thing I'll do is... shooting back."

Her chuckle has settled. Now, her grimacing grin bared her teeth against Caedyn.

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
This sudden and inevitable betrayal shocked Fiyori. No, seriously. She had expected Caedyn to wait at least until Fi turned her back to shoot. Cunts got no standards these days.

Oh well. This was actually going even better than planed.

Regardless, Fiyori fell on her knee, and she fell on the floor. Her hand landed on the raging bull. She grasped it tight.

Cassowaries are a protected species throughout Australia. Their meat is considered a delicacy either way. Here is a recipe for Cassowary Fillet Kebabs.

You need:

1.5kg Cassowary (tender cuts, drum are okay)
2 tbsp. soya sauce
2 tbsp. honey
1 tsp. ground ginger
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tsp. grated lemon peel
8 cherry tomatoes
4 large mushrooms, cut in half
1 red sweet pepper, cut into 8 squares

In a shallow glass dish, combine soya sauce, honey, ginger, garlic and lemon peel; mix well. Add Cassowary: stir to coat. Cover with an elastic wrap; refrigerate for 2 hours, stirring occasionally. Preheat the broiler. Remove Cassowary from the marinade; discard marinade. Using four (ten inch) metal skewers, alternately thread Cassowary meat, tomatoes, mushrooms and red pepper. Place on broiler pan. Broil three inches from heat, turning two or three times, until meat is medium rare and vegetables are lightly browned. Place on
serving plates; serve immediately. Serves four people.

Fiyori opened her eyes. She took the gun out.

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Fiyori stood still for a few moments more. Only the heavy breathing gave away the energy of that moment. Fiyori waited, because even when the body of Caedyn fell to the ground, with its holes in the head, Fiyori didn't quite believe she was dead.

But she was.

Fiyori lowered the gun, and slowly turned around.

What happened was that Fiyori rose to her feet, took the gun she had, walked straight up to Caedyn and shot her in the fucking face.

She was not quite sure what to say to Alba.

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Feeling better than ever."

You wouldn't notice it by looking at her, what with the bleeding on her side. But no, she did feel it. She felt the bleeding, and she felt it better than ever. The bleeding, the ache of her scar on the face. The blood on the glasses rims. The heavy breathing in her and the trembling hunger within. Alba's shock on her face, the dampness of the room and the growing stench of Caedyn's innards flowing out.

All of it, so vibrant, so colourful. So alive.

Fiyori gave Caedyn a last glance. It was the final thanks she would offer that girl.

"Still, since you're here, would you be so kind to help me patch myself up?"

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"I could use manicure, and a pedicure too. Maybe a full-body massage with an happy end?"

Fiyori gave Alba a wink. She didn't feel the wound at all. At least, not as something that hurt. There was just some blood doing out and it felt amazing.

"Seriously though, keep the bullet in. Don't take this wrong, but I don't want you to fuck it up."

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Fiyori gave Alba a bemused smile. She watched as Alba removed her hoodie, as she took the kit and took out the wipes and then- ow ow ow ow- that one hurt like a bitch. Fiyori hissed, groaned and her fingers pressed against the operating table. It was really painful, but Fiyori never wanted it to stop. That pain signified her survival, and that was enough to keep her loving the sensation.

"You've helped Brendan like this, eh?" Fiyori managed to blurt out.

She wondered if he had enjoyed it like she did, but decided not to breach the subject. Though, it made her feel a bit more comfortable. She was ready for the stitch.

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Fiyori still felt it was not a good idea for them to stick together. Even if having Alba around was convenient. Regardless of all these facts, Fiyori's eyes met Alba's. And with the nearby hand, Fiyori grasped Alba's wrist.

She held it like that for a moment.

Then she let go, and watched the ceiling.

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Fiyori's legs dangled over the edge of the table. One hand rested on her chin, while the other pressed against the bandage.

So, how did she feel? Well, pretty great for starters but that was already something she mentioned. Once or twice. To herself and Alba. What could she add to what had already been added?

Fiyori eyed Alba's hands.

"You know, I heard you speak to Caedyn."

She waited for a moment.

"I actually do not think she was in the wrong."

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
What a loaded question that was. Did Fiyori intent do cheat? Or was it her true wish to duel Caedyn? Well, as a matter of fact - Fiyori did expect Caedyn to cheat. Not as soon she did, but Fiyori knew Caedyn long enough to gift her that naivety. Given that, would it have not been fair and just to equal the odds by counter-cheating? Maybe it would have been so. Maybe it would have not been. After all, there was no one to judge that matter, so it would now forever be unresolved.

Regardless of that, Fiyori had never planned to honor any sort of noble duel. So yes, she did plan to cheat. Truth be told, she didn't quite know how she'd have done that, but that wasn't important either.

Fiyori looked Alba deep into the eyes. Her feet kicked lovingly against her leg.

Alba did manage to touch the issue. And Fiyori felt like sharing her feelings.

"It was a natural danger, but yes, I had expected to be dying. It was exactly what I needed."

She eyes Alba further, biting herself into the lips.

"You can't say I didn't warn you this would be a bad idea.

"...now, I'm gonna ask you for our next plans, but I got something in mind already."

Fiyori gave Alba a knowing smile.

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Find Min-Jae and kill him."

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"You should try and come up with some enthusiasm."

Seriously, for someone that killed their friend Alba was surprisingly not very aveng-y about Min-Jae. Ah, well. It was how it was. Fiyori had her way, Alba had her way - and though they felt differently they walked the same path. Funny stuff, really. Laughing matter, really, but laughing right now would've probably killed Alba.

What with all the grime in Fiyori's mouth. No reason to throw that against Alba.

Either way, she couldn't help but spare a little chuckle for herself and lifted herself on her feet.

"Wanna know a funny thing I learned? We act 'cause we feel we should act. All that thinking and philosophizing is just fancy bull-icing."

Life lessons with Fiyori Senay. Should've been her next radio show. She patted Alba's head and went past her.

[[Fiyori Senay, continued elsewhere]]

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Lobotomy Lab · Next Topic »
Add Reply