Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
henlo you stinky character concepts; go eat a pregame ugly // Pippin's Barrel of Character Relationships!
Topic Started: Jul 5 2017, 01:21 AM (770 Views)
Pippin
Member Avatar
party wurmple never sleeps. only dances.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hello!!! I've got a whole bunch of character concepts for v7 who I'm really hype to be friends and enemies and what have you with all of your characters! So without further ado, here's the lads!

Lyra Doyle

Stepney Cruz

Katie Agustien

Dean Puchero

Garren Mortimer

Boyd Adkinson
Edited by Pippin, Nov 3 2017, 12:36 PM.
V7 BAYBEE
Lyra Doyle-Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky
Current Thread: The Glorious Evolution - "Sorry, that was a little weird, wasn’t it?"
Katie Agustien-If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch, make it a good one
Current Thread: V for Vend-etta - "Fuck off. Are you kidding me?"
FOLDER OF DESTINY

"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Maraoone
Member Avatar
yes thomas why
[ *  *  * ]
ew worst concepts 2017

Lee would probably be good friends with Dean, since football ex-teammates and all. On the other hand, I have to ask if Garren's views extend into Islamophobia and racism, because if they do, Lee and him would not be friends. Also, Yuka's bisexual and open about it so she'd probably avoid him as much as possible.
V6 Characters:
G062 - Olivia Fischer prayed a thousand prayers in Ye Not [37/107]
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
Memories: Sometimes when we reach for the stars...
Weapon: Lobotomy pick.

V5 Characters

Chat

Pledges

"Mara was a mistake." - Cicada, 2017

Aloha
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm not sure exactly how spooky Lyra likes their supernatural stuff, but if they do like a little spookiness, they've got a good friend in Isra. It seems like they'd both get along super well, and Isra probably thinks Lyra's a joy to be around.

Isra would likely bond over music with Katie, and I could see them smoking at parties together too. They'd probably get along fairly fine, since Isra's fairly non-confrontational and is good at avoiding angering others.

Speaking of weed, Dean has probably met Isra through that, and they'd definitely get along. Depending on whether or not Dean ran with the athletic popular crowd pre-injury, he might know Alison as well. She'd probably privately pity him, but they'd still be on polite terms.
Characters

Chat Quotes

Arts!

Open to constructive criticism!

Ryuki
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
I feel like Yuki could get along with Lyra. She could take interest in mythology.

Katie would just hate Zach. He'd also try to give grief to Dean over his prosthetic. Garren would probably like Zach, he'd appreciate an accomplice for his pranks. Zach could also take advantage of Stepney.

Ned would probably get along with Dean and Lyra.
Edited by Ryuki, Jul 5 2017, 05:32 PM.
Art

Character Concepts

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dean + Max = Football friendos
Ravioli Marill - Today at 9:49 AM
(Mariavel is Kermit)

Some people that might be in V7 (or not):

Michael Froese: "Is it bad that I hope today's the day Richard finally fucking snaps, brings a gun to school, and shoots me in the head? Because I really can't deal with this shit anymore."

Valerija Bogdanovic: "If we as a society continue using words like "cuck" or "Reagan fetishist" to describe those who's political views differ from our own, we will accomplish nothing. Alienating each other will just lead to further division. If I were to insult you straight to your face, it's not like you'd hold my opinion with any merit."

Maxwell Fenster: "Okay then."

V1 sprites!

mini stuff!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

Wow look here's a big ol' spotify playlist, listen to it (only if u want im not ur boss)!

backslash
Member Avatar
And I am still hungry.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I can see Dolly and Lyra bonding over their mutual interest in the supernatural and maybe some history if Lyra's interest in mythology ever skews that way.

Honestly it'd be pretty funny if Stepney cheated at least one of my kids out of their pocket money in a game of cards at some point. He and Andy might have gotten up to shenanigans for the sake of a monetary bet at some point too.

Andy would probably also know Katie and Dean as fellow athletes though I don't think they'd be close since neither of them plays basketball.

And prolly all my kids would not care for Garren.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

CondorTalon
Member Avatar
Banki Assembly Line
[ *  *  *  * ]
Felix and Lyra could be prestidigitation buddies. He would probably be vitriolic buds with Stepney; he would also probably critique his sleight of hand whenever he spots something off. He'd probably be neutral to Katie and acquaintances with Dean. He would probably not like Garren, as he would think he's taking the offensive comments way too far.

Cammy and Lyra can be soft and fluffy together. She would probably be okay with Stepney, but a bit put off by his humor and his shady games. Cammy would probably try to ease Katie's tension, maybe they did weed together at some point? Maybe maybe they are/were in a relationship? Speaking of weed, gimme the good shit, Dean. They could chill together, too. She'd probably avoid Garren as much as possible.

Sachi would probably be friendly but not too close with Lyra and Stepney. She could be a contact sport buddy for Katie, and chill around with Dean. She wouldn't like Garren at all, and would probably whoop his ass (or threaten too, at least) if she saw him doing the sexism.

Dane is a jerk.

Catherine would probably be gamer friends with Dean. She probably wouldn't interact with the others too much, though she would hate Garren for his view on women in games.
Let's show that private threads still aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on the island in V6. If I started a thread in-game, you are welcome to join it.

In the past...

In the future...

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
@Mara - WOW RUUD JUST YOU W8
Anyways, yeah, Dean and Lee would definitely still be chill; Dean's laid back enough that he could probably overlook most of Lee's more negative traits. Katie, on the other hand, would NOT be on good terms with him, and even just mentioning negative views towards the LGBT community would probably be enough to push her to boiling point. Garren is certainly the sort of person to be very ignorant about Islam, with no intention to learn anything more, so, yep, he's definitely not gonna be friends with Lee. Or Yuka! Or anyone, really.

@Aloha - Lyra kinda has a trainwreck relationship with spooky stuff; they'll end up having nightmares whenever they engage with it, but they can't help but do it anyway, especially if its supernatural based! They'll absolutely be good friends with Isra; her laid-back nature would be an absolute blessing as well. Same deal with Katie! Someone unlikely to push her buttons that she could also smoke with is pretty much everything she could ask for. Dean and Isra would also be chill, yup, and I think he'd have some association with Alison too! She could probably pity him to his face and he'd still be chill with her. He's a chill dude!

@Ryuki - That all sounds good to me! Lyra would be very friendly with Yuki; they could also bond over fantasy stuff. They'd also get on well with Ned, as would Dean. Oh man, yeah, Katie would absolutely detest Zach; she doesn't exactly deal well with even minor harassment, so someone who lives for that sort of thing would REALLY get on her bad side. Dean probably wouldn't be too phased by Zach, but would also be like "yeah this isn't a guy i should hang with", whilst Stepney would probably act like he's not bothered, but jokes about his prosopagnosia are off limits to anyone but himself. And Garren's always down for harassing other people as well!

@Kermit - HECK YEAH THEY ARE, FOOTBALL FRIENDOS

@\ - Lyra's interest in Celtic and Roman mythology does spill into a general interest into the history of that era, yeah, so they'd absolutely be friends with Dolly! They're also a total dork, so would probably be fascinated by her Lolita fashion too. For Stepney, his relationship with Andy sounds perfect; he's probably been a gentle, subtle, guiding force in getting Andy to join him on some dumb bet a few times, just cause it'd amuse him. Stepney would probably attempt to swindle all of your characters out of their hard earned money at some point; Astor seems like he might be the most successful target being generally chill means Stepney won't get his ass kicked for his moneymaking schemes! And yeah, Katie and Dean would be vaguely familiar with Andy, Dean more so due to being more pleasant, and, of course, nobody likes Garren.

@Condor - Felix would work perfectly as Lyra's glamorous assistant (yes that's how it'll work don't question it), and as Stepney's friend/rival! Stepney likes to consider himself pretty good at the whole sleight of hand thing, so having Felix around would really push him to further the art. Katie might not react too positively to him; pretty much anything designed to get a rise out of anyone will do so twofold for her. Garren would definitely look down on him; if you're gonna make fun of people, why not go the whole hog? Lyra always needs more soft and fluffy friends; they'd probably love hanging around Cammy. So would Katie, not just for the weed and stress relief, but also cause she's super gay. A prior/current relationship sounds great! I like the idea of Stepney's relationship with her basically being 'yo i'm not a totally bad guy I promise'. And Dean's down to chill with everyone, especially if there's weed involved! Katie would definitely like Sachi due to her sporting interests, seeing a kindred spirit within her. Sachi's probably gonna be issuing a lot of asskicking threats towards Garren, because he's definitely not lowkey with his sexism. Lyra isn't well off, so they'd be the biggest target of my lads for Dane. Catherine and Dean sound look good pals! Dean's super chill and harmless and easy to approach and would be a good gaming buddy. And more people to hate Garren is always a good thing!
V7 BAYBEE
Current Thread: The Glorious Evolution - "Sorry, that was a little weird, wasn’t it?"
Katie Agustien-If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch, make it a good one
FOLDER OF DESTINY

"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yoooooooo Cleo's all about Katie. They've both got a temper, they're both athletic, and they both deal with some homophobia/gender norms thanks to their hobbies that's only gotten a little worse thanks to them being actually interested in ladies. I could see them as good friends and possibly having shared a relationship at some point depending on whether they opened up about their feelings to each other? If Garren tries any of his shit around her there would likely an extremely vivid thought experiment about how far he imagines a prosthetic leg can fit up a dweeby little shitstain's ass, I'd envisioned her sig quote aimed at Malloon's Keith but goddamn does it fit Garren too.

I could see Blaise and Lyra having a complex relationship. On the one hand they're both into sleight of hand magic tricks and Blaise is openly genderfluid and proud of it no matter what comes their way, but on the other hand they're also just like, intensely problematic? What with outing Myles, being dismissive or cruel to people who ask any questions, and just being an all around bully when it suits them? I think Blaise would be nice to Lyra whether they knew about them being genderfluid or not, though, they really have no reason to be mean to them since they're interesting if nothing else. Dean, Katie, and Garren would all be in their sites for various reasons though; "failures", people who are fun to rile up, and asshats that almost definitely misgender them get all that sweet sweet sass. Also, you have a gambler. I have a gambler who likes to cheat. Stepney vs. Blaise should happen *_*

Hel looooooves Lyra. I could see them being mutually out to each other and bonding a ton over magic and mythology, plus Hel would be super into Robot Wars jazz. I think she's friendly with Stepney as well and has probably lost some dosh, but really, really wants him to teach her how he plays so she just keeps up despite her losses. I think she and Dean might be friendly even if they don't share much contact other than a hello in the halls? And continuing the trend I think it'd be really fun if Garren trolls her stream sometimes and she occasionally screeches at him IRL.

Lowkey I feel like Stepney and Jeremiah could be really, really good buds. As long as he's not intentionally mean about his ribbing they'd get along well and gods know that Jeremiah could use a laugh from time to time. Advantage: It's hard to forget which one is Jeremiah because he's the only one that's blue. And hey, what the hell, let's keep the hate train rolling and point out that Garren's jokes probably remind Jeremiah waaaay uncomfortably of the ideas his dad harbored way more violently and he avoids the dude like the plague.

Damian digs Dean a lot. As far as he's concerned it's nice to see another football bro who isn't a total douchebag and as long as his conflict with other members of the team wouldn't create animosity between them I could see them being pretty friendly. It goes without saying that he despises Garren and definitely sees the mean-spiritedness beneath his "jokes," out of everyone in my little cabal Damian is the one who would take him the most seriously as an actual toxic human being instead of an annoyance. He definitely goes out of his way to call him out.
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

CrossbowPig
Member Avatar
Icon!
[ *  *  * ]
:eyes:

I can see some kind of childhood friendship and pureness going on with Violet and Lyra. She'd probably push her away from simple illusions and toward actual magic and occultism, and probably points out some of the more esoteric symbolism in myths and such. Puns and dumb jokes are also a nice compliment to Violet's harmless pranks. Maybe even one of the only people that Violet feels okay giving a hug to, in times of need. Basically, I see two soft and fluffy people and I think "This works!" Lucas probably doesn't mind Lyra's company, though I don't see much of a reason for him to hang out with her. Max thinks she's a bit weak, but overall not too bad of a girl, even if she is dorky as all heck.

Stepney's teasing probably rubbed Lucas the wrong way at some point, likely turning him off to any sort of friendship with him. Violet probably got swindled once or twice or five times before figuring out what was going on. If Stepney plays Jazz music as well as listens to it, though, then Violet might know him as a music department fellow. Max appreciates his athletic pursuits, but dislikes the rest of his personality.

Max doesn't exactly view boxing as the most feminine sport, and probably also views Katie's other habits as indicative of deeper issues and things he doesn't agree with. Lucas is more than likely just scared of her, and Violet is neutral about her, leaning favorable.

Violet probably likes hanging out with Dean. He's chill, she's decently chill, and no matter how many times she has to make it clear that she doesn't intend on smoking weed she'll probably stick around as a good friend. Not especially great, but good. Max deeply admires his efforts to stay active despite his injury, and mourns the loss of him as a baseball player, though he frowns upon his use of substances on a somewhat fundamental level. Lucas is interested in his arm at first, probably obnoxiously. If Dean is willing to put up with this, though, then he has a good friend in Lucas as well.

Garen and Max are probably on decent enough terms. He most probably thinks of Garen's attempts at humor as somewhat crass, and probably thinks he should focus less effort on attacking the people and more on attacking the ideologies, but again, decent terms. The video games might be a sticking point. Lucas doesn't like him, and Violet stays the hell away.
~~~~~ "We were wrecks before we crashed into each other."

NOW: V7

SOON: V7

DEAD: V6

MAYBE: V?

Brackie
Member Avatar
i love him, i love him, i love him, i love him
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Garren is someone my girl Jordan would hate. A lot. For very good reason. Unfortunately she's not very good at putting together cohesive arguments so would probably get outdone in any confrontation they had, whoops!

Kayden would have been on the football team both before and after Dean's accident, so I imagine they'd have some level of familiarity. Not exactly someone he'd hang out with outside of practice or games or game-related parties or what have you, but cool/friendly. Also, Kayden would have bought him the biggest number of giant flowers after after the accident. You know, just for laughs.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I can't sing but I wrote you a song

Wrong notes but the melody's so clear

When I'm lost, I'm still close to gold

cause I found my treasure in you

Dr. Adjective
Member Avatar
We've given everything we can,
[ * ]
Not much I can say about the first two but;
Katie - Seems very similar to Heather. They probably hate each other.
Dean - Used to be on the team with Akiem, and he's a chill guy, as long as Akiem doesn't know he's dealing pot on the side they're probably still friends! If he does, well, then Dean needs to find Jesus.
Garren - Has probably raised Heather's ire at some point in the past, and come away with a blackened eye for his trouble. They probably still hate each other.
V7 Ideas

Posted Image
No no no, you're shakin' it all wrong!

Fenris
Member Avatar
the consummate paragon
[ *  *  * ]
rolls on in

Lyra: Depressed bi nerd with anxiety problems? Ivy smells a target. Nia loves people with interests far removed from things she knows about and would love Lyra if they happened to interact by chance in a class or something. Dante's hit on them at some point because that's what he does.

Stepney: I saw "someone who likes to teach others about his interests" and Nia rolled in. They could probably commiserate too; Nia's muteness causes her a whole host of problems socially.

Katie: She'd be a target of Ivy's... but like, not a direct target, because Ivy does not like being punched. She'd just spread rumors that couldn't be traced back to her and the like. Dante's hit on her and I'm 1000% sure it did not go well.

Dean: Ian's on the football team; I feel like he probably joined in the last year or two so they might not have played together, but they'd still be in the same friend circle and also they're both nice dudes. Ivy would be perfectly nice to him due to his social standing but probably thinks he's kind of a loser. I don't know how he'd know Dante but I still feel like they'd be friends somehow just because they're both chill bros (and also they both skate, if on different kind of boards).

Garren: Weirdly enough Ivy'd be pretty much fine with him, seeing as she's not the most tolerant person herself, at least until/unless he goes after one of her friends (or, y'know, her). Axel would hold him in particular contempt; my other kids I think would just avoid him.

That's what I've got! Lemme know if you have any other ideas :o
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
v7 kids

the future
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
HEY UH SORRY FOR BEING REALLY REALLY REALLY LATE WITH THIS!!! MY EXCUSE IS THAT I'M THE WORST AND I SUCK ;w;

@Paige - Oh yeaaaaah, Katie and Cleo would absolutely be super close buds! They've got a ton of stuff to bond over/vent to each other about! I can see them having shared a brief relationship at some point, broken off for a number of reasons but amicably so! Garren has a whole host of potential insults he could volley at her, which I'm sure she'd just LOVE to hear! Do you think Dean might be, at the very least, passing acquaintances with Cleo? They've at least got some common ground in that they're both athletes with prosthetic limbs, after all. We've discussed Lyra and Blaise's complicated-but-mostly-positive-relationship via PMs, and Stepney would definitely appreciate that there's someone at school who he might consider an equal! As for Blaise's enemies, Dean would shrug their accusations off with a smile, and Garren would make sure he misgenders them constantly if he feels like it's getting a reaction, and Katie... she's gonna be doing a lot of counting to 10 and walking away/threatening to plant Blaise in the ground when the two of them are near each other. Yiisssss, Lyra and Hel would absolutely be Super Best Friends, they'd absolutely appreciate someone who's into the hobbies and interests that make Lyra the most self conscious. Stepney would also love Hel, because she's a generally cool gal and also because he was able to replace his old phone with her money single-handedly. Dean's friendly with pretty much everybody, and, uh, yeah, I think we can very much agree that all of your guys would DESPISE Garren! I absolutely think Stepney and Jeremiah would be close pals, yeah; he'd make sure he turned down the ribbing and joking to make certain he wasn't being too hurtful, because, man, actually recognising someone by their face is VERY much appreciated. And as chill as Dean is with... uh... everybody... he is well aware that a lot of his old teammates are noooot the greatest human beings. Damian would absolutely be one of his favourite guys from the team, no questions.

@CBP - Lyra definitely needs more pure and fluffy people in their life, yes. They'd be very interested in Violet's fascination with the occult, even if they themselves aren't inclined towards practising it; if it's cool, it's cool! Lyra's VERY huggy and cuddly, but they'd absolutely keep that in check around Violet. They'd probably just be 'okay' with Lucas, yeah, but a lot more negative towards Max, seeing him as kiiiinda cold but not cool (HEH) to be around. Stepney probably doesn't see Lucas or Max as any great loss in the long run; if a couple little jokes (as Stepney sees it) is enough to turn you away, then the only thing he'll miss is your money. He's had some inclinations towards actually playing sax or double bass or something like that, but nothing concrete, so Violet would probably only stick out as one of his favourite money-making targets. Max probably reminds Katie waaay too much of her dad, and is absolutely this close to smashing her fist into his face. Which, uh, probably doesn't help with her scaring Lucas (which is something else she wouldn't be too happy with, for that matter). Violet gets a pass, though; she's friendly, if a little weird and Katie definitely didn't have a crush on her at some point no sirree. Dean's not the sort of person to push his illicit activities onto other people! He'd ask Violet if she was interested in smonking the we'd, and if she says no, then that's cool, everything's cool. Dean's arm is kind of a sore subject for him, but not hugely so; as long as it was obvious Lucas isn't poking fun, then Dean would be totally chill with a barrage of questions. Oh nooooo, Garren's got an enableeeeer. Seriously, anyone who doesn't call Garren a worthless pile of garbage (or something to that effect) is a rarity, and anyone who seems to have a similar mindset to him is absolutely gonna reinforce his terrible, awful views.

@Brackie - Ooooooooooh, this is very interesting. Garren would also despise Jordan, as to him, she's every single one of his least favourite traits in a human being rolled into one awful package. Buuuut.... he's super close buddies with Demetri as well. Which I'm sure would lead to a loooooot of tension at some point down the road! Dean would still be pretty cool with Kayden even if they don't hang out too much aside from at games! And he absolutely definitely wouldn't bring up the flowers thing at any given opportunity, no sirree.

@Dr. Adjective - Oh man, yeah, wow, Katie and Heather are absolutely twinsies! If, y'know, they didn't hate each other; Katie's already got a few friends who are very similar to her, so it'd be nice to have someone like her that she despises. An arch-rival of sorts! Dean is... not exactly subtle about his pot usage and dealing amongst his peers. He'd almost certainly have been good friends with Akiem, and would absolutely still like to be! But it sounds like they kinda go down different tracks nowadays, sadly. Garren has almost certainly pissed Heather off, yes, and absolutely still has a lot of derogatory remarks to make about her, so fun times all around!!!

@Fenris - Oh no ;n; Ivy is pretty much Lyra's worst nightmare, and they would dread ever catching sight of her in the corridors. Ivy being Super Pretty is also gonna play havoc with Lyra's self esteem, as well. On the plus side, they'd get on really well with Nia! They'd definitely be someone who'd try and learn some (really really bad) sign language to try and talk with her better! Dante's a very interesting case; Lyra would very much have been flattered at being hit on, and probably in the heat of the moment agreed to go on a couple dates with him, but their whole bundle of gender issues and anxiety would cause her to break it off just as suddenly, probably without much of an explanation why, which they'd still feel crappy about. Stepney tries to keep up a pretty aloof and unrattled facade, but he'll ramble on about stuff he enjoys if given even the slightest encouragement to do so. So he'd get on like a house on fire with Nia! Might even let her win a couple games of cards! Maybe. Ooooh, I like the idea of Katie and Ivy being, like... secret nemeses. Like, Katie would probably have a suspicion about who all these rumours stem from... but she can't exactly go about punching people based off of a hunch. She would absolutely positively want to punch Dante every time she saw him, though; i'm pretty sure his flirting could not have gone down worse. Dean tries to make sure he turns up to every game the team plays, and even some of the practices when he's in the vicinity; he probably gives encouragement and advice to the new guys on the team! I think he'd get on really well with Ian! I... don't think he'd get on well with Ivy, though. He wouldn't say it to her face, but he'd try and keep his interactions with her to a bare minimum. Which basically makes you mortal enemies with Dean. He'd absolutely be the chillest bros with Dante, though; they're both chill party lads, so they could have easily bumped into each other at parties and become friends from there! He might have a similar deal with Axel, too, although probably not as close. I feel like Garren would probably be oblivious of the fact that a) Ivy doesn't hate him and b) it'd be a REALLY good idea not to piss her off. He'd think preeeetty poorly of her, and the chances of him messing with one of her close friends, or her itself in pregame or the like, is pretty dang high. He'd hold Axel in just as much contempt; 'pretentious douchebag' is exactly the phrase Garren would use to describe the guy.

I also have another (yes i know) kid that needs friends!!! You can find Boyd Adkinson and everything about him in the first post! I promise I won't take a literal decade to get around to replying this time!!!
V7 BAYBEE
FOLDER OF DESTINY

Aloha
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE DONE WITH RELATIONSHIPS PIPPIN???? I THINK THE FUCK NOT

Okay soooo Stepney and Teddy both have the same sense of humor, so as long as Stepney can take what he dishes out I think the pair will get along great. Teddy might be a little bitter about losing some cash to him, he can appreciate his company anyway.

Depending on whether or not Lyra goes to Gay Straight Alliance meetings, Teddy would know them through that. He can be a little abrasive at times, but he's working hard to dispel that, and would make a big effort to be nice to them. Besides that, they're both HUGE NERDS so that's a plus to them.

Does Dean like anime? Can Floyd try to introduce him to anime? If the answer to both is no, I think they'd get along anyway. Dean and Teddy can probably jive over games too, as long as Dean can handle teasing.

I'd hazard a bet that Garren is also transphobic, so it's another reason Teddy would hate his guts. They both run in the geeky gamer crowd so I imagine they'd know each other and fight a lot, especially in the past when Teddy had a poor control over his temper.

Yes, Floyd and Boyd are brothers. That much is obvious, but I'll restate their relationship for reference. Floyd can take taunts since he doesn't really care what others think of him, and would be super fond of Boyd.
Characters

Chat Quotes

Arts!

Open to constructive criticism!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · V7 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply