Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friendship is Tragic~; Or that time Paige was certain someone has used this title before but they basic
Topic Started: Jul 4 2017, 04:38 AM (997 Views)
Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I get to u first 👀👀

Demetri and Blaise could have bet over some dices and a few games of cards casually, back a year or two ago? And now I figure Demetri would very much not be something Blaise approves of because of his less savory jokes that might become personal insults. And perhaps some debts owed that he has yet to pay up, a couple of bucks nothing big, but he's blown Blaise off long enough that they would start to activate their full vengeful rage on him and shittalk him to their friends. One of the cases where their rage against another is pretty much justified. Not that he needs the help making his reputation further questionable.

Something interesting and possibly bad with Jeremiah, hmm. If Demetri and Jeremiah could have been friends since they were young, before Jeremiah's family promptly fell apart, then maybe they have some kinda weird thing going to today? I could see this meaningful but messed up thing where Demetri was and is pretty cool to Jeremiah on some level, lets him stay over, play some board games he has around the house, helps out a bit with Jeremiah's math grade where he can. But then Demetri's also a toxic influence because the homophobic jokes might just further confused Jeremiah's identity and make him feel isolated, and Demetri is also passive and fails to protect Jeremiah from his bullies. It's complex and weird, I'd get it if u disapprove.

Damian once thought Demetri was just innocently malicious with his shitty sense of humor. Tried to talk some sense into Demetri. Demetri just shrugged him off. Damian thinks Demetri's a piece of shit now. That seems about right, yeah?

Beryl and people -

Beryl and Blaise would probably bond to some extent over stupid experimental fashion and sketching! Perhaps some of Beryl's flirtations with experimenting with her gender identity could partially be the influence of Blaise on her even. Their both being impulsive and unreliable in their own way probably means they can't necessarily rely on one another though they probably try and dramatically fail projects in classes they share as a result. 👀 Blaise would probably have had something to say about Beryl's trying a polyship, maybe have had a hand in encouraging?

Beryl likes Helena's band even tho she in one of the opposition. That's treachery or something. But anyways Hel is Beryl's frond, etc. Though your call on whether Hel is out to Beryl or otherwise. They should also do magics and rituals and stuffs together, assuming chaos magic isn't some euphemism I am totally missing the point of. Supports the stream and also can occasionally randomly be found being ambient background when Hel and her band are practicing!

Beryl sets lures to try and lure Jeremiah into chess club

Damian and Beryl might have spoken before, probably initiated by Beryl being randomly friendly. Beryl being generally overly liberal might draw some of Damian's ire but she's probably far from problematic in his mind, especially since she talks with an open mind and heart... possibly too open, he might have reprimanded her for being too wishy-washy in her rhetoric before.

Babs tho. So Beryl as initiator the two might have eventually struck up a friendship over Babs being interested in Beryl teaching her Hawaiian, and since they both do some G.O.O.D music stuff they might have some fun times collaborating and messing around writing songs together, Beryl helping Babs with some instrumental work for the songs she wants to bring to life from time to time. Intimate enough they get and perhaps the relationship is tinged with an awkward mutual flush crush neither side can engage on or even be cognizant of because DRAMATIC IRONY reasons.
V7

V6 - Like you imagined when you... were young...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
finish the mission

Demetri - Blaise : Demetri pays back, like, eventually. Not consistent sorta deal and maybe skimps on a few dollars from the total tab or such until elbowed hard enough. He's okay enough a player that he can sometimes win enough to reduce the outstanding debt, shrug.

Demetri - Jeremiah : Something along the lines of 'Hey man, it's just a joke, you know I'm cool. Not like we're gay ourselves or anything, like could you see me getting on both my knees? Save that for church, am I right?' Something along those lines, joking and deflecting and such.

Demetri - Damian : Oh and also they're on the same team so RIP.

Beryl - Jeremiah : I nuked the person I had planned to be a chess player when I revamped Joanne but hmm... I'll get back to you on this.

Everything else wins the seal of approveroni!

V7

V6 - Like you imagined when you... were young...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V7 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply