Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friendship is Tragic~; Or that time Paige was certain someone has used this title before but they basic
Topic Started: Jul 4 2017, 04:38 AM (987 Views)
Aloha
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Nate and Blaise share an interest in the arts, and I can see them at least being casual conversational partners when they share art classes, or possibly at art club. He'd definitely admire the confidence they have to be openly genderfluid in their environment, and he may or may not confide his sexuality in them, though it depends on whether or not Blaise can keep a secret. I feel like Nate might also run in the same general nerd social circle as Hel, but since they're both socially awkward + their interests barely overlap I don't see much beyond occasional friendless.

idk how they'd meet but Isra would sympathize w/ Jeremiah's attitudes towards school, and would def be willing to talk abt it and possibly help him thru thinking abt stuff after high school since she's also trying to sort that out for herself. But I can see Jeremiah being unwilling to do so, and Isra would back off if he wanted her to.
Characters

Chat Quotes

Arts!

Open to constructive criticism!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
« Previous Topic · V7 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply