Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TORCHES TOGETHER; why burn poor and lonely? || dm's relationship thread, yo
Topic Started: Jul 2 2017, 08:00 PM (543 Views)
TheLordOfAwesome
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Alexander: Both Lucas and Sierra know members of his band (Beryl and Isra), so maybe they are acquaintances with him.

Christine: Could know Sierra? Sierra is generally left-leaning so she'll probably share some of the same views as Chris, even if she isn't as vocal about it as her. Sierra also has tattoos and would be down for showing them off to her if she were to ask. Also, she is bi, so maybe they've dated or are dating? Let me know what you think.
V7 Charcters
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
e x p a n d r e l a t i o n s

Condor

Cammy is neither a slacker nor a stoner, but she is super chill and does do weed, so she'd probably be alright with Abe (minus maybe the weird trolly sense of humor). Cammy would also be pretty cool with Alexander as a fellow 'person who does the music'. Sachi kickboxes, which isn't the same as MMA but is probably close enough that she and Chris would be on friendly terms. Dane is just pretty much a jerk to anyone who isn't as rich as he is, so there's potential for enmity there (can't think of anything more specific than that, but yeah).

yeah this is all fine! Abe might be a bit Much for Cammy sometimes but they could totes chill together - also I was looking at your other concepts, and I think he'd get along very well with Felix - compatible humor and all.

Alex would be fine with Cammy, and admire that she has the dedication to play multiple instruments.

Chris is by default cool with any girl that can beat the shit out of people if they gotta.

none of my dudes would like Dane but it probs wouldn't amount to anything.

Backslash

Aha, I totally forgot Forrest and Abe were a Thing. Andy's going to have some baggage with Abe over that since he's still carrying a torch for Forrest and all.

e x p a n d d r a m a (abe will probably think it's hilarious in a 'you missed your shot fucko, don't gotta take it out on me' way)

LordAwesome

Alexander: Both Lucas and Sierra know members of his band (Beryl and Isra), so maybe they are acquaintances with him.

Probably familiar, but I don't see them being too close.

LordAwesome

Christine: Could know Sierra? Sierra is generally left-leaning so she'll probably share some of the same views as Chris, even if she isn't as vocal about it as her. Sierra also has tattoos and would be down for showing them off to her if she were to ask. Also, she is bi, so maybe they've dated or are dating? Let me know what you think.

Chris thinks Sierra's style and opinions are cool, but sarcasm and cynicism are Very Much Not Her Jam so I don't think they'd ever be involved romantically.
a tribute for the dead and dying

Posted Image

TheLordOfAwesome
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
dmboogie
Oct 26 2017, 03:01 PM
LordAwesome

Probably familiar, but I don't see them being too close.

LordAwesome

Chris thinks Sierra's style and opinions are cool, but sarcasm and cynicism are Very Much Not Her Jam so I don't think they'd ever be involved romantically.
Yeah, that sounds about right.
V7 Charcters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · V7 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply