Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
I'll draw your character when I'm bored; for free
Topic Started: Jul 2 2017, 09:23 AM (7,329 Views)
Kotorikun
Member Avatar
art™
[ * ]
Here's my boy Declyn as an example

More of my art if anyone's interested mm

Just go ahead and give me a name and description and I'll try my best!

I'll post it here when it's done.
Current requests:

• Jennifer Perez (MurderWeasel)
  • Gyu-ri Christensen (Cicada)
  • Yuki Hayashibara (Ryuki)
  • Keisha Higgins-Bell (Somersault)
  • Anna "Roxanne" Herbert (Yugi)
  • Michael Crow (Toxie)
  • Aliya Kimia Nemat (Deamon)
  • Asuka Takahara (Zetsu)
  • Alexander Brooke (dmboogie)
  • Lili Williams (CrossbowPig)
  • Helena 'Hel' Fury (EP)
  • Emma Luz (KamiKaze)
  • Darius Van Dyke (RedAstaire)
  • Axel Fontaine (Fenris)
  • Jeanette Buendia (Hello Kitty)
  • Florentina Luz (Hello Kitty)
  • Emeka Gibson (Laurels)
  • Jonah Heartgrave (Rugga)
  • Stepney Cruz (Pippin)
  • V7 Titty Brigade (Somersault)
  • Jonathan Gulley/Michael Crow (Toxie)
  • Caleb Diamond/Kimiko Kao (Deamon)
  • Elizabeth Wilson (Dannyrulx)
  • Nate Turner/Matt Moradi (Slam)
  • Leslie Smith (Katie)
  • Jason Rosser (Inge)
Completed
Edited by Kotorikun, Nov 15 2017, 07:52 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kotorikun
Member Avatar
art™
[ * ]
Damn, you guys are fast! Thanks for every single compliment, I'm glad you all like my art. Makes me feel very happy <3

I don't think I've ever had anyone call my art style sexy, so bonus points for you, MK

And thanks for the detailed descriptions!

Kotorikun
Member Avatar
art™
[ * ]
Olivia Fischer

Hope she turned out okay, Maraoone! Her hair was quite a challenge at the beginning bc I wasn't sure if I made it curly enough, heh.

I love how all the characters so far are female, except for Cass being genderfluid.

MurderWeasel

Wow, you are really really excellent at this. Your style is super cool, too. I like how much emotion and character you're able to work into even stuff like the angle of someone's head.

Thank you asdfghjk That's a nice observation! And yes, characters from Mini/older versions are welcome! As well as characters for future stuff!

Deamon

I will pay you in cupcakes.

Can't say no to that. They better be homemade : p

dmboogie

dude your art is very cool and good, dude (dude)

thanks my dude

EDIT: spelling
Edited by Kotorikun, Jul 2 2017, 06:13 PM.

Kotorikun
Member Avatar
art™
[ * ]
Nope, I wouldn't mind at all. Everyone's free to do whatever they want with the drawing.

Kotorikun
Member Avatar
art™
[ * ]
Yay! You're welcome.

Aahhhh I'm sorry, Slam sdfghgfdgs I accidentally skipped him for some reason. I would have noticed, of course.

Kotorikun
Member Avatar
art™
[ * ]
@Prim: I refuse.

*winkwonk* of course i'm gonna draw her, bruh

Kotorikun
Member Avatar
art™
[ * ]
Serena

Her shirt was fun to draw! I used this one as a reference.

Kotorikun
Member Avatar
art™
[ * ]
Cicada Days
Jul 3 2017, 09:07 AM
yeesh serena's giving us that look 👀

Just gonna say your work is inspiring, Kotori! Probably doesn't mean much but you're pretty much one of my artistic improvement inspirations now.
duudeeeeee it DOES mean a lot. At least to me. I mean, that's one of the main reasons I draw; to make others happy and inspire them. I'm not a pro, I'm still trying to improve too so thanks for the motivation.

I'm glad you do, Inge!

Kotorikun
Member Avatar
art™
[ * ]
You guys are killing me with all these compliments. In a good way *dies*

@Cicada: that icon 👀

Kotorikun
Member Avatar
art™
[ * ]
Nate Turner

A cutie patootie for Slam

Jonathan Gulley

Wrong order, I know, but I really felt like drawing him.

Malloon

Pretty. Stylish. Lovely. Full of character. Detailed. Subtle.

Yeah, I don't know which one of these would flatter you more, so I wrote down all that sprung to mind. Pick your favorite, I guess.
Oh boy that's a lot, I don't know what to choose adfgh thank you very much <3

Kotorikun
Member Avatar
art™
[ * ]
You guys are so freaking nice

Espi

I love how simple your shading is while still conveying important contours, and I am super jealous of how you do lips since those are probably my biggest personal demon from my attempts at art. I think my favorite touch is that you leave the pupils white because in a vacuum it sounds completely silly but here it's shown so naturally and integrated so well that somehow it's perfectly normal and I didn't notice it until just now.

Great stuff, art here is very much appreciated!
Man you don't want to see my drawings from 2-3 years ago; lips were pretty much non-existent. It looked bad but I had fun and thought it looked good so it doesn't matter lol. Don't give up! I think looking up tutorials on Deviantart and watching speed drawings on Youtube helped me quite a bit.

Toxie

I really like how realistic yet stylilized your art style looks. It's subtle but at the same time stands out as it's own thing and it's great! You got a real talent!
My style has changed a lot over time and I'm v happy with how it is now so I'll definitely stick with it <3

Slam

I'm just curious, what do you do your work with software wise?
I've been using Paintool SAI and a Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch tablet since I got it six years ago. Photoshop to make some minor corrections.

Kotorikun
Member Avatar
art™
[ * ]
Rene Wolfe

spider: 👀

Kotorikun
Member Avatar
art™
[ * ]
Clair Belvedere

I've never heard of the word toque before I read her description and Google gave me like three different types of hats so I hope this is right.

Kotorikun
Member Avatar
art™
[ * ]
Alba Reyes

<3

backslash

Okay I lied about waiting >_> (Don't think the queue is going to get much shorter, anyhow...)
gasps how dare you lie to me (I think you're right about that)

Slam

So good. Would I be out of line if I requested another character on the end of the queue?
Nope, it's okay! :3

Kotorikun
Member Avatar
art™
[ * ]
Jewel Evans

I skipped MK because he requested someone else and has already received the drawing :3

A quick sidenote in case someone doesn't know: Right click the image, then open image in a new tab for better quality.

Murderweasel

Just wanna say, again, that you're doing a super awesome job on these. I love how you're able to work a lot of variation into posture and stance and how you're able to subtly define features with stuff like nose shape and eyebrows. I'm not great at unpacking visual things but I guess what I'm trying to say is that I love your style and am totally amazed by how much you can work into these. You rock!
I'm always happy to read comments like this. It means a ton to hear these thoughts! <3

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Artist's Alley · Next Topic »
Add Reply