Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
I'll draw your character when I'm bored; for free
Topic Started: Jul 2 2017, 09:23 AM (7,344 Views)
Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hmmmmmmmmm hi mind if you do Jasmine for me pretty please?

Jasmine King
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Slam
Jul 3 2017, 02:54 AM
Nate's a boy though :(
Wait, he is?
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
whohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Jasmine looks so good. So happy that you were able to do her.

However, I'm a little bit of a glutton when it comes to these so would it be possible for you to do my character Roxanne for me please?

she doesn't have to wear that dress tonight

Thanks in advance!
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Slam
Oct 16 2017, 02:39 AM
What a handsome looking dude who would've attracted many other dudes if he had any interest and equipment for it.
YOU SAYIN' HE LIKES DUDES???
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey! Assuming that this doesn’t take my place in the normal queue would it be possible for you to do the pairing of BB Gunnerson and Jeremy Frasier? I think this pairing is popular enough to justify using my own character for this

Jeremy Frasier

BB Gunnerson

If you want to see a scene where they interact with each other have… sorry about dropping an 8000+ word oneshot on you but the other option was “show you my earlier writings” so have this. If it helps, the parts dealing with Jeremy and BB are sections 1, 3, 5, 7, and 9, so feel free to ignore every second section (the ones that have Jeremy on the island) if you don’t wanna read everything. I totally understand if that's the case.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
but the question is: what gender is that butt?
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
SCARY FROG
Oct 22 2017, 07:23 PM
i aint 'fraid of no ghost
bustin' makes me feel good

Also man I've been sorta like looking at this for an hour trying to figure out a way to properly express how great this art is and how happy I am that you drew Jeremy/BB but I've sorta just been speechless/unable to think of anything that like, properly shows that gratitude and love and stuff. Great work as always. Can't wait to see more :)
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
backslash
Oct 29 2017, 05:54 PM
Will's hair looks far more luxurious than I was picturing it during his story, I feel like I missed out.
It's those Scottish genes.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · Artist's Alley · Next Topic »
Add Reply